Holy shit, the real world fucking sucks. How can you fucking stand reality when you read fiction like Harry Potter?

Holy shit, the real world fucking sucks. How can you fucking stand reality when you read fiction like Harry Potter?

Go to school to learn magic like shooting fire balls.
Vs
Go to school to learn grammer and math.

Fuck the real world.

if you think learning grammer and math are the worst of the real world youd better just go ahead and get off mr bones wild ride now while you still have some innocence left

>Get to learn how to control the way others understand you
>Given a glimpse into an entire alternate way of understanding the universe
But no fuck that, I want to have to write a 36-inch essay about all the possible ways newt eyes are and aren't useful.

Dude, we built rail guns out of disposable cameras in eleventh grade physics. Fuck that British twats fireballs, we were hitting each other in the face with jets of plasma.

Join the army then

Rowling said a gun would beat a wizard 9 times out of 10.

why didn't voldemort use guns then?

Because he was so skinny that the recoil would shake him apart.

>famines, genocides, endless wars
>ok but I can't make fun of women and minorities as openly any more

wew lad

all those things are good
famine clears the world of surplus population
genocides ensure the purity of the genetic pool
war is glory and power
political correctness makes everyone into retarded children for the rest of eternity

says the fat, living, retarded child who's never fought for anything but his opinions

Nigga he's either an idiot or a troll, why do you respond

snake*

If you don't respond to trolls, eventually people who actually believe in the things trolls spout will think they're in good company.

>implying you can ever get off Mr Bones wild ride

*reads the Harry Potter of the Harry Potter universe*
>Holy shit, the real world fucking sucks.

You'll never be satisfied.

Math >= Magic

He said the real world, not solipsistic, richkid private school salad-days lala land.

>school
>real world

>mfw decreasing the surplus population

build a still and make ethanol
then make molotov cocktails or an ehtanol flamethrower
if hicks can do it so can you

famine is failure of government and society
genocide is failure of civilization and pure degeneracy
war is only glorious when it's just, otherwise it's an embarassment, see for example the yugoslav wars between potato-like slav warlords.
pc is a meme that barely exists coherently

genocide is just advanced natural selection

if you think that the holocaust in any way resembles nature you've got something seriously wrong
that is also an incorrect use of natural selection

>be a hufflepuff student
>this googly-eyed spaz ends up putting our entire class in danger for seven years
>somehow still allowed to return every year because he's sucking the headmaster's dick
>restrooms are filthy because the janitor never does any cleaning with magic, owl shit everywhere
>greedy jew goblins taxing my gold at gringotts
harry potter world sucks

humans are animals
animals are a part of nature
genocide is done by humans
therefore, genocide is natural

tell me where I lost you

it's just conflict on a massive scale, impossible to other species because they lack complex societies and the required technology

in any case, the holocaust was nothing special. classical history saw plenty wars in which the losers were esentially annihilated as a people, like when Alexander burnt down Thebes and sold all the survivors into slavery, or the Romans doing the same to the Carthaginians after the Third Punic War

humans have opposable thumbs, large brains, consciousness, culture and technology
this might be described as the human condition

>in any case, the holocaust was nothing special.
you don't know enough about the holocaust then, there is no equivalent in history
and don't start with "muh 6 gajillion", memes aside, an entire modern nations intellectual class set on cold blooded annihilation of different nations on an industrial scale is completely unique, ancient slavery does not compare at all, that's extremely anachronistic i.e. fallacious

What's the best site to post my erotic Harry Potter fanfiction? I just wrote a hella steamy piece about Hermione doing interracial.

forgot that your view on nature is entirely tautological, nature either exists because it exists or might aswell not exist because it doesn't exist
humans occupy a different sphere than animals because of their ability to reflect and differentiate from nature, without this the term nature becomes meaningless

it's just an old idea scaled up to the size of technologically advanced society

you might say it's a pogrom of the industrial age

Jew's are gods chosen and do not eat pork therefore they are not """""""""""animals"""""""""" or a part of nature. God created nature, and god created humans, but god did not create humans as a part of nature. Both nature and humans( ie jews, those who don't follow the law arent really human in the same sense jews are) are extensions of god, but they are not one in the same. God is not a part of nature because he is not not nature while also being not not unnatural. (I wouldnt expect you to understand it without having being taught the law and the scripture from a young age)

jk i hate dirty rat shylocks as much as the next /pol/poster

humans are animals, with animal instincts and behaviour that doesn't differ more from that of higher primates than strictly necessary to accomodate a higher level of intelligence, and the meme idea that humanity can be divorced from nature is ridiculous

this was made clear by Darwin about 150 years ago... try to rejoin us thinking adults here in 2016, please

In all books with magic, magicians spent years studying. They discover the mysteries of the unknown and apply it to their world, creating fireballs, causing water to turn to ice, destroying cities or maybe flying. In our world, the exact equivalents are science and engineering. You need to know math for either of those. OP, you are like NPCs who are always in awe of magic but never take the steps to learn it themselves.

No, ideas cannot be scaled historically, this is your mistake, you live in a fantasy world where everything is the same, this is probably an oedipal problem on your part, you think you're all powerful, everything has to be part of your silly notions, you subjugate history and biology to your own sexual perversions.
get acquainted with history and evolutionary theory on a basic level and you would recognize instantly that there are serious qualitative distinctions between antiquity and modernity and animals and humans
Just like in analysis I can't tutor you like the small child you once were and teach you all these things, it's not practical

>humans are animals, with animal instincts and behaviour
and consciousness, which animals don't posess. you are incredibly stupid

darwin is not on your side
>try to rejoin us thinking adults here in 2016, please
lol, you are just a stupid child

Because if you kill your enemy, they win.

grammer and math are the most powerful spells in the real world. i bet there are tonnes of wizards thinking 'fuck this wizard shit i wish i was a muggle just learning grammer and math'

Cursed Child spoilers? My name's Delphi Belatrix D'arkness Dementia Ravenclaw Riddle

>grammer

This shit always triggers me, even if it's ironic, same as would of/should of.

>The real world sucks I have to go to school to improve my basic understanding of the world and raise my long-term employment prospects

The West is imploding, and you are annoyed about learning subjects you don't like?

also
>grammer
and underageb&

He hated muggles/muggle technology.

>would of/should of
Thank fucking GOD this bothers someone else.

No, user, we're not on Mr. Bones' wild ride yet. That's what comes after. That's what user wants to hop onto.

>famine clears the world of surplus population.
Famine creates the whole concept of a surplus population. Without it, there isn't one.
>genocides ensure the purity of the genetic pool
So? Who cares about the genetic pool?
>war is glory and power
War is glory (by definition), but it definitely is not power. It's a meeting of power.
>political correctness makes everyone into retarded children for the rest of eternity
But it doesn't.