R.I.P. francis

I'll miss you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDeOVsFqSFo
youtube.com/watch?v=A7RNSecaI_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I knew he couldn't have been too far away.

F

Now it is truly cooking with dog (meat).

I'm going to miss him
I bet they will replace him with that plush doll, but hopefully not too soon

Apparently dogs don't have souls so this dog is not up in heaven right now.

Life is no longer worth living.

this kills me on the inside

My 12 year old dog fell down today and couldn't get up for like half an hour. It was scary.

Time for true Chinese cuisine special

Damn, little nigga lived a pretty long life. Mini poodles don't usually hold out for that long, do they?

Bet there's going to be a "specia"l stew or stirfry coming up in a few days

On the contrary, small poodles tend to live long, 15 years at least but I've known some that got way older. RIP Francis ;_;

Small poodles have pretty long lifespans for dogs. For whatever reason they're somewhat sturdier in health than a lot of other purebreds

It's raining.

can dogs fall down?

Can your mom stand up?

(after last night)

RIP. I always thought he had a strange accent, but I suppose you have to forgive that of a talking dog

That dog got to eat so many fucking leftovers
Godspeed pupper you are cooking with god now
F

No.... this isn't happening...

>Francis Dies
>Hillary Clinton is elected tomorrow

This world is no longer worth living for.

In all seriousness this so sad, he was such a good cook.

F

Sleep tight, pupper ;_;7

F

What will happen to Cooking with Dog now? Will it end or will they get a new pupper? Will they pretend he's Francis? Or will they come up with some story about how he's Francis' successor/long lost twin brother?

Also rip in pesto, pastrami and quatro formaggi

;_;7

I knew it was coming, but even still, I didn't expect it.

I had a 17 year old doggy since I was a little boy. he was getting on in years and we thought getting him a new pupper to play with would breathe new life into him. and it worked at first, the arthritic smelly old man was running around happily again, especially at night you could hear him patter around on the wood floors

then on thanks giving there was a hole in the yard and puppr knocked doggy in. who knows how long he was in that hole but he was eventually found stick on his back thrashing around trying to get right side up.

he never recovered ;_;

Bruh that hits hard.
:_;7

Who will die next?

Are you saying your puppy tried to murder your old dog to take its place?

Perfect end to a shit day. RIP pupper

F

I'm sorry that happened

RIP Francis, its raining here for you

I learned how to make banana cake with francis.

I hope he sleeps well, pupper.

In honor of his memory, I took a shit on the sidewalk and had someone else clean it up.

they should replace him with another living dog ;_;

Too soon.

Three or four episodes alone, then a new dog and a new title.

as long as they eventually bring one in that works fine for me, I just think it wouldn't feel the same with a stuffed toy francis sitting by chef's side indefinitely

gonna miss you pupper

F

youtube.com/watch?v=HDeOVsFqSFo

Chef has been slowing down after the cancer diagnosis so this might be it.

I only watched a few episodes of Cooking with Dog over the years but I'm still gonna miss him.

F

>cancer diagnosis
don't do this to me

>my 17 year old cat passed away earlier this year
>my 14 year old pomeranian passed away a couple of months later
>have one more pomeranian left and he's starting to look really like an old man now he can't have much longer left

Now this ;_;

My dog is like 14, we have stairs and he used to run up them so easily. Now he struggles with each step and if I don't help him up, he'll spend a good two minutes climbing the stairs and end in laboured breathing. It's sad to see him like this, I carry him up the stairs each time we go to sleep. Feel bad for him, but I know it's nearly his time... Hold me ck

we need to get it rending to turn him into a shinto god of cooking. they do that shit in slantland. All hail Francis Kami-sama

No it's not.

why

>getting sad over cats and non-dog dogs

your mom has chin length blonde hair with bangs doesnt she. she drives around in a huge SUV all the time with just herself in it right. dont worry, you can get a real dog when you move out

>He was a good friend
youtube.com/watch?v=A7RNSecaI_4

I don't think he meant it!

but I resented him for a very long time after that

I'm sorry bro
are you going to get any new additions to the senpai?

dip tight, supper.

>cancer diagnosis
You're not for real, are you?

Long live the king.

NO
DON'T FUCK WITH ME user, PLEASE ;-;

I came to pay my respects. I mourn the loss of a great doggo. Thank you for your recipes.

Who's this dog?

Kys

what

WHO THE FUCK IS FRANCIS AND WHY DOES A DOG HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH FOOD.

About 3/4 of the posters here have no idea.

Francis...

R.I.P. doggo ;_;

MODS: Sticky please?

>tfw Gabe will die in your lifetime

It's just a Reddit tier, YouTube "celebrity" worship thread.
It belongs on /tv/.

I SEE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.

That's a super cute watercolor.

Lighten up, Francis.

source

this fucking year
can't wait for 2016 to end

at least Maru will be fine

Just found out.
Thanks for the memories.
God speed Francis.

Truely sad times friends ;_;

>unsuscribed

stop user i dont want to know

First Trump wins and now this stupid dog dies? Today truly is a great day. Praise Kek!
So how is the gook bitch going to cook dog now? Traditional Korean or Chinese recipe?

Cringe

I bet you like fedora dogs like huskies don't you

>fedora dog
>huskies
Not that guy, but all the huskies I know are amazing hunters and/or sled dogs. A friend of mine has a husky that regularly kills groundhogs and squirrels and even took down a small deer.

I grew up with big dogs as well as pugs. Some small dogs have great personalities which make up for their flaws, but overall if you want a dog you should get a real dog, not a Pomeranian, Shih Tzu, Chihuahua, or whatever.

But if you live a faggy life and aren't active outdoors, don't get a real dog, stick to the homo breeds.

It's the people who love huskies that I'm referring to. Always neckbeards with long dark hair, and wearing metal shirts, and furries a lot of the time

>implying you hate trump

Oh. God. You're making me cringe with the first sentence.

It might be the wolf resemblance. Huskies confirmed fedogga

fuck, this is how i find out?
rip francis

F
You were a good cook.

What is going to happen to the channel now.

>It's the people who love huskies that I'm referring to. Always neckbeards with long dark hair, and wearing metal shirts, and furries a lot of the time
I've never seen this before, ever. It's usually outdoors people, young people with husky mix rescues, or just normal people with huskies in my area.

There is an active skijoring and dogsled group where I live, who own primarily huskies and GSPs.

kek

OBJECTION!

How do you know the puppy did it? Did you see him do it? If so, why didn't you help the old dog immediately?

I don't think the puppy did this, user. It just doesn't add up with the facts.

>leaving dangerous things for animals to hurt themselves on
I hope you never recover

what are the F's ?

To pay respect.
F ;_;7

Please be false.

We have something to live for now.

>Age is showing on Chef's movements
>Francis died
Damn, this show will be over pretty soon.

Chihuahuas are the fucking shit. You are a massive fag.

>tfw user called it in a thread like a week ago or so

Your opinions don't change the fact that this person spent a good portion of their life with a creature that he/she has bonded with. You can at least respect that.

it'd be a lot easier to sympathize if it wasnt such an ugly dog