Man-made global warming

>man-made global warming

What difference does it made if it's manmade or not ? Are you not gonna stop a meteor crash because it's not a manmade threat ?

kek. puts things in perspective.

>What difference does it made if it's manmade or not ?
Why should I let my own country be punished with carbon taxes if it's not man-made?

you have no choice, deal with it.

>my own country

you mean gigantic oil, gas and coal companies. a single part of the private sector is not your own country. taxation of corporations is not an attack on your way of life

People being scammed out of their pockets due to bullshit reasons is theft. The only people should be taxed is the oil companies.

Maybe he's from EU, here countries get spanked for polluting too much.

The graph ends at 1895 before modern warming began. So what is the point? That it was hot long before modern civilization? Raising the temperature rapidly from what modern civilization is used to will have negative consequences, regardless of what Earth was like in the past.

>global warming is gonna kill us all
>does nothing about aging
lmao dipshits

OP confirm for schill

data doesn't include anything past 1950

STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!!!!

BILL NYE SAID MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL, AND HE'S A DOCTOR OF CLIMATE SCIENCE, P.H.D.!

HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE FOR YOURSELF WHEN THE SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS IS ALREADY IN!

I'M GOING TO MAKE A SNIDE POST ABOUT YOUR STUPIDITY ON FACEBOOK!

Oil, gas, and coal is significantly tied in with our economy, especially so for transportation, which directly affects prices you'll see everyday.

Actually the data does include anything past 1895. Read the x axis.

>Retard posts graph that is 60 years out of date
>GUISE THIS DISPROVES EVERYTHING
Can you idiots and your fact checking skills go back to /pol/?

*doesn't

It's actually 105 years out of date. It's also low resolution data and only represents the temperature in one place on Earth, not global temperature. It also does not serve to support anything that goes against AGW.

disproval requires an initial proof.
>back to /pol/
how did I know your post was retarded from the start ?

>Get called out
>N-No you are stupid!
Only an idiot puts their own political belief above facts.

No matter what we do. The next glacial period starts in 40,000 to 50,000 years.

>disproval requires an initial proof.
So there is no argument for AGW and you aren't trying to disprove it? Seems like you're trying awfully hard to do just that.

Oh no, better worry about 40,000 years from now and not worry about the next 1000

That makes it you, not the rest of the world.
>facts
sorry dumdum. neither global warming nor santa claus are facts.

>You are going to die in the next 100 years, so don't bother looking both ways when you cross the street today

They don't want to and the mods here don't give a fuck. That's why we have threads about genetically superior white people reaching 400 replies. On fucking Veeky Forums.

It's going to be a couple months after the election before this board becomes not utter garbage again. /pol/ gets a shitload more traffic during this time and everyone brings the shitposting back to their home boards. Hell, even I go there to laugh at the crazies, but it's not funny in the slightest seeing threads on /pol/ dedicated to encouraging people to try to "red pill" Veeky Forums and coming back here and seeing it actually happening.

The only thing we have going here contrary to this is most people think this board is boring and/or a homework help board.

Dumbest post I've seen in months. you know /pol/ did 9/11 too rite ? It's all because the white superiority guise. Wake up !!!!!

>ITS FAKE EVERYONE
>LOOK THIS IMAGE DISPROVES IT
>No it doesn't
>WELL IT'S STILL FAKE ANY WAY I DON'T NEED EVIDENCE
kek. Why aren't you on /pol/ right now?

>Defending /pol/'s cancerous shitposting
And yet I bet you are going to pretend you aren't from that shit hole.

>everything that doesn't obey our agenda is /pol/
Because this is a science board and we're making fun of your complete inexistence of "facts" ?

>start whining about a unrelated board like always
>puzzled when people start shitposting against you
you're retarded

>if you say ur not /pol/ it proves ur /pol/
Why do SJWtards make it so obvious of their appereance ? Why aren't you on /r/eddit ? Aren't you tired of getting BTFOd by Veeky Forums on a daily basis ?

>Admits to shitposting

kek. Makes sense when you have no evidence to back up your shit.

Dank strawman. You are clearly /pol/ if you try to defend their race threads and invading.

It's obvious it's /pol/ because they get butthurt when you mention them. Any actual non /pol. shit thread wont care because you fags aren't there to get triggered.

Yeah sorry. I don't have evidence for global warming.
Sorry to shitpost in a science board guys.

>ur /pol/ coz I say so
>race threads
>butthurt
>triggered
>irrelevant ranting
>projecting
all checks out.

>Thread argument is that it got proven wrong
>Shown that it wasn't
>Well i'm gonna shift the burden of proof!

Someone shits on /pol/ and you get triggered despite what he is saying being true.
It's fucking clear.

If someone started shitting on SJWs and you got triggered by it people would call you an SJW as well.

if you started shitting on SJWs all of a sudden in an unrelated thread you would be quickly told to fuck off

that's exactly what's going on here

fuck off

>unrelated
Except the whole anti Global warming thing is started by /pol/. We didn't have threads like this before /pol/ came back and /pol/ talks about trying to red pill Veeky Forums.

But what makes it 100% clear is OPs image. A shit graph without a source that in no way proves what he is saying in any way.

>Except the whole anti Global warming thing is started by /pol/. We didn't have threads like this before /pol/ came back and /pol/ talks about trying to red pill Veeky Forums.
yeah, no. it's people shitposting to rattle you off because you retards keep whining about it and make it into a big deal
it's YOUR fault, you stupid fucking newfags

>/pol/ makes a shit thread on Veeky Forums
>W-Why are you complaining about /pol/!

>I have zero evidence
>i-its a /pol/ conspiracy !!!!!
you SJWtards are the dumbest

maybe stop falling right into baits and they'll stop baiting your idiot newfag asses

>Conspiracy
A few idiots shitting on another board isn't a conspiracy stupid.

>He thinks these idiots are baiting
Are you really saying OP wasn't being serious?

>he was only pretending to be retarded

I'm saying you idiots keep bumping these idiotic threads time after time and filling them with absolutely useless rants about /pol/ and getting into internet fights for no fucking reason

everyone realizes these are retarded threads, it's you who make these pop up and keep them alive with your retarded bickering

Yet you are bumping the thread complaining about people bumping the thread, which is even dumber than people posting on topic.

back to

pot calling the kettle black

Nice irony

I keep overheating my meals because of global warming guise. we must stop this !!!!

>I want /pol/ to leave
>Wow that's the dumbest post I've seen in months

Look closely class, this is how you spot a /pol/tard

Is this a bot?

Template SJWtard shitposting right here. You just don't get tired of being BTFOd by Veeky Forums don't you ?

Is this the "only pretending to be retarded" other anons have been mentioning?

what are you gonna do about it if it isn't manmade

Guys, I keep buying icecreams but they all melt away. Is this because of the global warming ?

>btfo by Veeky Forums

You missed the entire reason for our frustration didn't you? These retarded threads weren't around until momentum surrounding the election increased. That plus the threads on /pol/ saying "go shitpost/red pill sci" are a pretty good indicator this board is being raided. I'm not denying that there are conservative and democrat posters here, but there has not been politically fueled arguments here like this for a while until recently.

We are on this board to talk about science, not politics. Go back to your containment board and leave it at that. We all know you're asshurt that everyone sees /pol/ as a hub for retardation, but please, I don't want to hear it anymore. I should actually just start filtering Veeky Forums for the time being.

Even if it isn't man made man is helping it a lot by cutting down forests which eat up CO2.

>damage control

>rant about /pol/
SJWtard post ignored

here's a hint on how the internet works.
trying to make something go away by whining and making a big fuzz about it is counterproductive

Don't caste the bait too far user. You wont be able to catch anything.

>kept replying

I just love how SJWtards try to convince they speak for everyone. Are they really this hopelessly delusional ?

I am just saddened by the state of bait on this board.

It's been proven that babies cry more lately because of global warming. denialists on suicide watch.

Oh, did he forget the voices in your head or something? Calm down.

SJWs don't speak for me.

So anyone going to post evidence that it is fake?
It's been 70 posts.

>asking for evidence
thats how you spot a poltard

>evidence
fuck off back to /pol/

>/pol/
>Asking for evidence
I wish this were the case.

If only you had evidence, it wouldn't matter who asked.

Evidence and facts belong to faggot.

Leave us (/r/sci) alone!

>guys he's totally not from /pol/

So anyone going to post evidence that it's fake?

that whats fake ?

>forests which eat up CO2

>you mean gigantic oil, gas and coal companies. a single part of the private sector
Holy shit, man. You can't believe this.

>>We can't stop growing food! It would ruin society!
>you mean farmers. a single part of the private sector

I'm optimistic for rapid progress in energy technology, like solar and batteries becoming competitive with oil and coal, but just ignoring the readiness of alternatives and shutting down our current energy supply would fuck everything.

>taxation of corporations is not
>an attack on your way of life
...b-but muh freedumbs, muh demockery!
'MURIKA!!