American recipe

>American recipe
>calls for 'Italian sausage'

What the fuck is this? Do burgers think that only one, standardised type of sausage comes from Italy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hIs5StN8J-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>#triggered

>italian sausage
>swiss cheese
>french bread
>english muffins

That's just how the cookie crumbles. The attached webm is related to this post as it depicts a popular American Youtube chef who has a huge following and sells his own line of sauces and has appeared in numerous TV shows. He also won several nationwide recognized cooking contests.

O B S E S S E D
Saging and reporting your shitty thread yurocuck

>obnoxiously and consistently acts like a retard for all the world to see
>someone calls you out on it
>HUE HUE UR OBSESSED WHY U SO JEALOUS

>for all the world to see
No, you tards just hunt for it.

Clapistanis make up half the site, they're hard to avoid

>inb4 get your own imageboard
No, fuck you

This is actually a Japanese board, just saying.

>American Youtube chef who has a huge following
>He also won several nationwide recognized cooking contests.

It's America of course he would win, Nobody in America can cook.

>win two world wars through lend lease and the force of our wartime production
>put man on moon
>become largest economy on the planet
>younger than all of you
get bent cuckboiiiiii

No, we have mild and hot.

t. American

>win two world wars through lend lease
Merchant, you are my greatest ally.

>win two world wars
Americans actually believe this.

Actually, most of the world's most recognized chefs are American. Thus, this particular chef's accomplishments are even more impressive.

Of course nobody thinks that. One standardized type of Italian style sausage is broadly popular in the US, so people just call it Italian because they don't really eat the other Italian varieties.

Only the dumb ones, the smart ones know WW1 was only ended by cease fire, so no real "winner", we do have the WWII trophy though.

What the fuck is the point of this? The whole premise of a hot dog is that it's meant to be quick and easy to eat. You'd end up spilling most of this abomination either on your shirt or the sidewalk

>Actually, most of the world's most recognized chefs are American

It's called "delicious" europoor.

That's Joey though

3 star American """"""""cuisine""""""""

Better than French cuisine, for sure.

An hour had nearly passed and I was worried that a, "...do Americans really..." thread hadn't been posted.

What the fuck. What causes this?

Being skinned alive and thrown on a fire, were you born without a central nervous system?

youtu.be/hIs5StN8J-0

Fun fact: Most times it's Americans who start these kinda threads to induce meta-shitposting.

>What the fuck is this? Do burgers think that only one, standardised type of sausage comes from Italy?
Not at all, and it's always different in the US, but with two common factors. Fresh italian sausage in the US is pork, and will feature the flavor of fennel. That fennel spice with its anise-y licorice-y deliciousness, clearly separates it from many other paprika heavy or differently spiced sausages, whether mild and sweet brats or chorizo, probably the two other sold fresh sausages outside of kielbasa and smoked sausages. Americans are used to every brand being a little different, and will refer to the producers name rather than just the style if it matters to them.

Is this an eel?

Hourly

Yuropoor

Obsession

Thread

Doesn't look like an on the go type dog, but that's just me.

It's a 'go 't 'og.

>be the dominant culture on Veeky Forums and irl
>get criticised for being conspicuously fucking retarded
>have no response other than 'ur obsessed'

DOn't make fun user, I have no CNS and everyday life is pretty complicated.

OP is American you moron. Stop feeding this thread.

Weird. I have no peripheral nervous system.

>lets make cheap meat taste better by stacking good ingredients on it
no fucking shit
but just eat peppers and steak, you don't need BEAN chili

>obsessed

> Ignorant Euros gonna stay ignorant

lol

omg dude, why are you explaining this shit and just SHIT POST like the rest of the board!

Americans can get a man to the moon but they can't cook.

It's hilarious, unless it comes from McDonalds they are stuck and would most likely starve.

>thread starts with a genuinely curious question
>Americans immediately derail it and start shitposting

Never change, Veeky Forums. Never change.

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>thread starts with a genuinely curious question
You're cute

Why is "Made with REAL Milk" a seal of quality in the US? Isn't that literally the definition of cheese?

Not in the USA they eat 'Cheese flavored food product' - not real cheese.

Fuck off eurosyrian.

your mental complex is getting stronger by the day

Americans really fucking cannot handle ANY criticism can they?

That's the pot calling the kettle black. Not a single one of these threads lists the poster's country of origin. Why? Because they're embarrassed of themselves.

see

You could have saved the world and instead decided to doom it.

The USDA actually has specs for what an Italian sausage is. It's fresh sausage made of either beef or pork sand may be seasoned with hot red peper. If it's labeled Italian style sausage it may contain anise or fennel, Italian type of cheese or three of the following: basil, garlic, olive oil, marjoram or oregano.Tomato and other unexpected ingredients are allowed as long as specified on the label.

This is the government standard for what can be called Italian sausage in the US. It's not that Americans aren't familiar with sausages common in Italy. And you can get them here. But "Italian sausage" is a specific thing in America.

It's not may, it must contain fennel or anise...

why would you do this? Put actual bread slice instead if you're gonna put this much on

Why do I have to save this?

This world or this picture?

That's full blown torture. Fuck people who do this.

>Doesn't immediately chop the edge off for a flat surface

Come on, that shit is cooking 101

I thought this was a Taiwanese high altitude crocheting forum

What do you expect, Joey is genuinely retarded

>Joey

>win two world wars
Come on, I'm a Burger, and I know this is wrong. You realize 80% of German deaths occurred on their Eastern Front, right?

er I mean Jack

>put man on moon
wew the earth is flat and space doesn't exist

reddit pls go

>what is salsiccia?

Wtf is that

The supermarket I go to makes two types of sausage on site: "Italian" sausage made with garlic powder, and "German" sausage made with onion powder. Is there any accuracy to this or is it arbitrary?

No idea.

I't may be that 'Italian sausage' is just a thing in America?

I'm a Britbong and we don't have anything labelled as 'Italian sausage' at all, it maybe just an American thing.

We have our own varieties of sausage, along with German and a few Polish types but I can honestly say - I have never seen 'Italian sausage' anywhere.

>most recognised chefs

Colonel Sanders?
Ronald MacDonald?
Jeffrey Dahmer?

german here. there's so many types of different sausages in germany. Bockwurst, Bratwurst, Currywurst, Frankfurter, Nürnberger, Thüringer Rostbratwurst, Wiener, Landwurst, Mettwurst... the list goes on
your supermarket has to label the sausage somehow, but that doesn't mean that german sausage is only one type and it's made with onion powder.
italians can tell you the same about their sausages

A shady guy standing on a corner in Stuttgart tried selling me sausages. He was wearing a hat and sunglasses like some drug dealer.

Anyone can make good meal with a nice steak and fresh vegetables. It takes talent to make something palatable from garbage.

>most of the world's most recognized chefs are American
Yes, after immigration.

>Frankfurter
>Wiener
One and the same, kumpel.

>Anyone can make good meal with a nice steak and fresh vegetables
Fucking up good ingredients is suprisingly simple.

>Currywurst
I thought that was a dish rather than a separate type of sausage?

The I saw this post and realised you are probably NOT German at all but another American claiming 'muh heritage'

>make a "do Europeans actually do this" thread
>banned after it being up for a couple hours
>this thread has been up for about a full day while being primarily on the front page
Really makes you think

All Americans are retards

fuck the USA

>make a "do Europeans actually do this" thread
Why do this/
Is the butt-hurt strong?

Just curious about europe brah.

>dish rather than a separate type of sausage
technically yes, there's different types of sausages that can be used for currywurst, depending on location. the ruhrgebiet uses other sausages than berlin

I'm a Brit and we don't like to be called 'European' but I've been on the continent many times, so I understand their cuisine.

Amerifat here. I make my own sausages using recipes from reputable international sources like meatsandsausages.com. What you say is absolutely true. However, the majority of amerifats know only the small number of styles produced and mass marketed by enormous corporate manufacturers. Sadly, they defend to their last breath the erroneous notion that those are the only legitimate sausages in the world.

I'm continually astounded by the provincial, willfull, ignorance embraced by the average amerifat.

>One and the same
wrong. frankfurter uses pork only, wiener uses pork and beef.

I'm a Brit and it's well understood that Germany (and I assume you are German) are the sausage kings. Whereas Britain is more of a Pie culture.

The British sausage (or Banger) is basically Pork and rusk, although there are a few well known variations, Lincolnshire and Cumberland being the main examples.

I have only passed through Germany and I wish I had spent more time there to be honest.

You're an American like my left toe is the President.

>No idea
thanks for letting us know

That kind of willful ignorance isn't practiced by the average American, but by the provincial who insists he represents the average American when at best his kind are less than half the population.

Hello provincial, willfully ignorant amerifat. Inconceivable as it may be to your knuckle dragging, Neanderthal golfball sized brain, I'm a born and bred amerifat. Believe it or not, fagfuck.

Just get some quality ground pork & a dash of your favorite "spicy" herbs.

If there is a quality butcher around, seek him out, they most likely have a variety on nice tubed meats.

You were born on the moon with a white flag waving from your ass. Let's keep this going. It's fun playing pretend. Do you wish to claim any other nationalities?

Because Europeans don't all act the same, we have different countries and cultures

>inb4 the US is more diverse than you realise
Lol no it isn't - shut the fuck up

Furthermore, being American, your perspectives on Europe are most likely highly inaccurate and basically worthless

You know nothing about us.

You think you do, but it's all just blind hate.

>US is more diverse than you realise
This really depends on where in the US you're talking about. Queens, NY is a hell of a lot more diverse than, say, Bluefield, WV.

God why is there an America thread every fucking minute

Do Americans really think this?