Wtf is this?

Wtf is this?

A tater masher

A doodle noodler.

looks like a beckoning hand tbqh

Some people use it to mash potatoes, but refried beans are a better use. I sometimes use it to get finely ground beef when making tex-mex tacos.

I think it's used to lift McChicken's.

In the pot style, to do your mashed potatoes. I actually prefer this kind to the gridded kind. IT makes a rougher mash if that's where you want to stop. It's easy to clean, and doesn't force the skins off if you want a skin-on mashed like with red potatoes. I never used it for anything else, so I suppose it's a multi-tasker, but I suppose you could soften up some of your homemade stew with it.

POTATO MASHER RUN!

A wonky squisher

I use it to mash apples when I make apple butter

abortion tool

Its a 12 megapixel, 2.52 MB .jpg file that is a terrible thing to post on a site that's absolutely starving for bandwidth, and about to fail because of people like you. A 10 KB thumbnail would have been a far better choice, but your selection provides us a unique opportunity to quantify your stupidity.
By my calculations, you are twenty-five thousand times stupider than normal, putting you in a rare category. Congratulations!

It's used for branding cows

>absolutely starving for bandwidth
>Believing gook moot

That's for fighting off beggars when you pop down to the paki's innit.

Why don't they lower the limit of file sizes?

>muh megapixels

that's what I was wondering

Because there's not a bandwidth problem, he's just trying to get more people to buy Veeky Forums passes.

Because it's not an actual issue.

Yes my good anonymous friend who is anonymous like myself these dumb shitlord newfaggots really do need to educate themselves oh if only they bought passes like ourselves(^:

Apple butter is disgusting.

Disguised Street weapon
There's a hidden button somewhere on the handle that sends current through the steel and heats it up so you can burn mark your foes.

This particular example is used by the Honolulu Wave gang

it's used for mongling cocks

The site is extremely slow, most images load only after a 5 - 10 second delay. This is unacceptable for .
I agree its most likely gook moot throttling bandwidth on purpose, because chinks like to emulate jews. But its still no excuse for posting a 2.5 MB photo of a potato masher.

It's a calamari stretcher

That sir is a pickle chipper

It's a butt scratcher!

Sure was faster before the ads....

stamppotstamper

burger holder

French use it to masn potatoes, I personally use it as a wife marker.

Underrated, I almost choked laughing

lol

>most images load only after a 5 - 10 second delay
oh, this is a problem for others, too? i thought it was only my machine acting retarded

>The site is extremely slow, most images load only after a 5 - 10 second delay

OH SHIT I thought I was the only one
This explains everything

If you are irish potato masher

If mexican bean masher