Is crypto the best way of making money as a student...

Is crypto the best way of making money as a student? I dont have much free time for spending on part time jobs an not much money either. I dont intend to make it, I just want some money on the side to treat myself once in a while. How much would I have to spend for this?

Attached: D2C523C932524B7E95E6F6399C2654EA.jpg (720x402, 27K)

you need to spend $523.76 no more no less and you'll have what you want.

Yes its okay usually gets good early morning and late night but for gods sake wait for a good entry on bitcoin like 8K.

bump for interest

what sites/programs/apps does Veeky Forums use for cryptocurrency investments?

If you plan to trade you kind of need to take it as a job aand you're probably going to get fucked early. If you want to drop it there and come back in a couple of years whatever you put is probably fine as long as you stick to buying dips.

DYOR faggot. We're not here to spoonfeed you.

Well,the only reason I was thinking of it was because I wanted to buy some things I can live without. School and expanses are already being paid by family, but ything bwsides the basic stuff is up to me, like new clothes for example. But Id rather focus on my studies if it really takes a lot of time, because like I said the basic things are already being paid by my family.

Well, Im already being spoonfed
I dont think you can speak in the name of everybody here senpai

And if you think about it this is a business board, isnt asking what the best way of making money in a certain situation business related? And how do you not know I havent already researched, and now Im just asking for some anons opinions?

bump for interest
also uni. poorfag here

Attached: 1519849400238.jpg (250x151, 4K)

No. Buy good stocks if you just want to hold. Crypto is going bearish for a while.

It's hard without knowing what you expect your money to become exactly. If you buy BTC and just keep it there it will MOST LIKELY grow but there's still room for failure. If you go for alts you have more potential for upside and more risk. If you want stable reliable money, get a job. But it's a very chaotic market, it's not really possible to give you accurate targets some years down the line, it's not going to grow to infinity.

Now enter the people shilling their alts.

as a student i was able to pull out $9000 in pure profits from an $800 investment last year.

Its not much I know but it really helped me out.

No. The average person will lose money. If you perform better than all your peers in "mental" activities, or you're autistic enough to learn about the markets everyday and don't give a fuck about losing money, you can make money if you give it 6 months to a year, experimenting and learning about crypto. Otherwise, don't even bother to continue. Any money you make will be out of luck

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 274K)

To further answer your question, if you already have the experience, you can make money buying on bull runs, or trading by buying dips like the one we're in now. This type of moves takes days to weeks which means it's ideal to do if you already have a job or are a student since you can do trading on a phone and don't need to be super fast. The hard part find a method that works, and fully commiting to it, realizing that if you're not making money, it's your own fault

Look at the charts.
Save up and buy the dip in a few months. If you're lucky, it'll recover.

Huh, thanks for the advice. Sadly Im not really smart,and Ive heard this canbe very stressful. Perhaps I should look for something else.

abstain from shilling coins, subhuman

>starts a thread on a mongolian coin-shilling forum
>gets mad when someone shills a coin

Not really smart, confirmed.

Attached: XRP Smug Pepe.jpg (600x600, 58K)

I know its hard to believe but Ive seen some good advice threads without shills. But I guess that when youre so low good things seem unbelievable

Attached: XRP Feels Great Man Cosmic Moon.jpg (474x447, 69K)

you keep posting the same 2 pictures in every thread, seems like I was right

XRP is a great investment, thing is it's a long term HODL. 2-5 years or possibly longer. OP might be out of school by the time XRP replaces SWIFT and reaches $600+. But then that will be useful for him still, when he leaves school and finds his degree is worthless and is still broke.

Buy now while it's cheap or kick yourself later.

When I craft a new meme I spam it for a few days.