Lets get real: I think the market is fucked and that the whales are doing there bet to cash out right now...

Lets get real: I think the market is fucked and that the whales are doing there bet to cash out right now, living the rest of us with their bags.
The bullrun of 2017 was hype and dumb money. Hype is dying and dumb money got burned, they will NOT invest when BTC only went down for the last few months.

If alts were decoupled for BTC they could be saved, but right now they are going down with the King, even the legit good alts that will eventually go x100.

>b-b-but...
deep inside you know I'm right. I'm not saying become a total nocoiner, but if you haven't cashed out a benefice yet seriously consider doing it.

Attached: 1512198615668.jpg (440x314, 21K)

bump
debate me bullfags

Attached: 1501530076971.jpg (500x417, 41K)

If they want to milk the market more, they shouldn't kill it like this, that's more like a dumb move from them, if in fact they are the ones responsibles.

prisoner's dilemma, if they were a hivemind they could milk us as much as they'd like but being selfish agents who don't know what's the others are up to it's in their self-interest to dump their bags when the prices are still very decent.

Attached: 1496337920355.png (600x393, 213K)

What hype? Literally 9/10 people I know heard about bitcoin but didn’t invent a single cent. When crypto gets adopted because it’s cheap and instant for companies everyone and their granny’s pension will have some sort of investment. That didn’t happen last year, but could happen in the next 10. Day traders a fuckingjng with things because they literally want a profit within the first 6 months maximum. Early adopters are dumping whilst they have 10x but the December wave are happy enough with 2x with they haven’t achieved so they hold whilst the 10x sale and drive the price down.

Basically we’re in the middle of a sell off because faggets like day traders are driving the price down whilst retailers aren’t happy enough with the trading conditions to adopt.

December and January at least was hype and normie fomo. Almost all the alts pumped like 5x or more regardless of fundamentals. Crypto isn't going anywhere, but this had to happen at some point.

There is no good reason to think that BTC is going to be mass adopted, it's all wishful thinking right now, and 99% of people who bought it bought not because they thought it will be mass adopted but because they thought they will be able to sell it for more.
It's these people that have made the prices skyrocket in 2017, but now they won't buy because they can only be pushed by FOMO.

Without new blood the only way is down, I think it will recover but it will be in month if we are being optimistic, and in years if we are not.

Attached: 411960-igor-bogdanoff-entoure-de-ravissantes-950x0-3.jpg (950x631, 86K)

I don't give a shit, I've not put more than I can loose into crypto, and am confident in the coins I'm holding, omg being one of them. It's a gamble for sure, but right now I'd rather have that money in coins than sitting in a bank somewhere, cause there's a chance it might become a much larger amount. If you're too retarded to see what's actually going on in the world & where things are headed then you deserve to be poor. It's even better for me cause here in Germany, if you hold your coins for over a year, you can cash out tax free. It's like being rewarded for holding.

Attached: OP.png (800x578, 871K)

dont worry user, "it will never drop below $9k"

I unironically think you've got the right attitude my faggy friend, I mayself only cashed out a small profit because if I start playing the market right now even if I'm right I might get cocky and get burned in the futur.
If you are still way up your initial investment consider cashing it out tho, even if you are ready to lose it money is money and you might be able to re-enter the market later at a cheaper price.

Attached: images.jpg (185x272, 9K)

BRING ME THE BULLFAGS BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Attached: fevrvvrvr.jpg (1280x720, 240K)

I'm not cashing my account out yet, but I'm not buying more coin either.

Yep. I cashed out $6000. I know its not much but I don't want to ride it to 0. I still have 5 ETH in the game.

That's the thing famalam, most are in this situation right now, hence the slow volume. It seems to me that only whales buying their own coins are stoping the prices from falling apart. Soon we'll see blood in the streets.

Depending on what you started with that's not a bad number at all, that's a lot more than what I had in this market anyway.
If you plan to hold these 5ETH longterm you might want to diversifie, I think ETH is solid but it has less room to grow.

You know what I did it already, cashed it out, but then was like, what I am going to do with thus money, its just sitting in an account, so I went and bought more shitcoins with it

>money doing nothing
>better waste it on shitcoins
wew lad

There's been blood in the streets, ever since January 1st. It's just not a full beheading, this is a slow bleedout. The alt coin market is too diluted, and none of them really have much potential, as interesting as some of the ideas behind them are. They're solutions to problems that don't exist. Yet. Maybe.

Margin trading can keep the beast alive, but overall, it's bleeding out. This is an orderly march out of the market.

It could change, but it's not looking very good, for the short term. Long term, who the fuck knows.

the volume is as low as ive ever seen it on bittrex. 15k bitcoin total volume? jesus. back in december i think the volume was at like 200k btc

The whales already cashed out. What do you think that market wide selloff for 3 months was?

ITT: OP posts 1 for every 1 you post.

Attached: 1516574322259.png (500x500, 44K)

>doesn't realise the market cap is barely 400Bill
And has to 15x minimum before bubble pops

It doesn’t have to. There is literally no reason for this.

Yes, you’re right. But I already lost so much money,I’ll just hodl and ride this bitch to the ground

That's your argument, that if cashing out happened then it can not happen anymore?

>delusion

@8257015
Not for (You) senpai

Attached: 1520635285142.jpg (640x736, 65K)

>And has to 15x minimum before bubble pops
says literally who
a market can be a bubble at virtually any market cap

Hodl is a meme devised to move money from the poor to the rich.

Bitcoin will never be widely adopted ever.

It's not suited for that and this cold, hard fact is why it will bleed to nothing.

If you want wide scaling pick a shitcoins that actually works that way dumbo

When I say shitcoins you know I meant link right? You keep your cashed out money in a savings account, & ill keep mine in link, & let's see who's stack is worth more in a year

Attached: Vanessa_Serros.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Whales aren't half as influential as people believe although Mt Gox dude obviously didn't help. The bigger real problem is that there isn't that much demand in buying at these prices.

> If alts were decoupled for BTC they could be saved
You are a monkey.

If it's link that's fine, most of the crypto I still have is link desu, as far as speculative investment go it is top tier imo, too bad it will go down with the rest of the market.

Attached: 1516469941807.jpg (750x500, 204K)

And there is fewer and fewer demend because every buyer got dumped on for two mmonth.And also that we runned out of idiots, regardless we are going down.

>Literally 9/10 people I know heard about bitcoin but didn’t invent a single cent.
Holy shit the amount of times I heard “But it’s not baked by anything” blew my mind
Crypto is backed by trust, which is easily one of the most valuable resources in the modern era.