It is actually over

It is actually over

Attached: 008b724634d6ab2b4aafaeef52f02f51--true-detective-cinema.jpg (236x328, 12K)

more of a turning. dex coins like wau are still going up, all the big exchange coins are doa

That feel when you miss the crypto train. March bullrun was supposed to happen...

I knew of crypto since 2015 but never got in because I thought it was a scam that would burst like a bubble.

Tried my luck in the stock market and other places. I made no money. Finally, by blind luck got to 200k from an original investment of 20k.

decided to go all in cryptos and buy various alt coins since the start of late December.

Now it's middle of march and i'm worth less than 50k. Fuck you guys, fuck cryptos, and fuck igor and simeniem. those pieces of shit don't save anyone.

You idiot wagecucking fucks screwed me out of my chance for finacial freedom. If I ever see a Veeky Forums Veeky Forums t-shirt or any type of promotion in public from someone. I'm gonna wrangle their neck. I don't care if it puts me in jail. I'm out for blood for you fucks.

fucking hold you pussy

Holding to 350 isn’t a good idea

Lol did you go all in on cryptos?

tell me more how weak you are

lol fuck off and sell you filthy nigger

Yeah post that thread again, keep blaming others for your personal failures.
>I never got in because I thought it was a scam
That's on you, pal.

Attached: fey eyeroll.jpg (474x343, 13K)

You are a bunch of basement dwellers that have nothing to lose. Fuck you all!

Can you stop copy pasta this shit all over biz? No one cares you absolute waste.

REGARDLESS IF ANYTHING YOU FUCKING TWIT, YOU FUCKING LOSER.

ANYONE WHO INVESTS MOMEY THEY CANT AFGIRD TO LISE IS A FUCKING FOOL, I AM GLAD YOU LOST IT ALL. I HOPE YOU LOSE WAY MORE THAN MONEY.

GO DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE

yes, it is

it is actually over. the bubble has popped. we are done. Only slow, >stock market tier gains from here on out. No more measuring gains in "x".

>Fuck you guys, fuck cryptos, and fuck igor and simeniem. those pieces of shit don't save anyone.
I laughed so hard

Just hold you fucking pussy

talking about the nig with 200K across 4 alts. btc fags are in legit trouble.

The same biztards losing their shit now will be the ones posting pink wojacks on Monday talking about how they sold the bottom again

This shit happens every fucking week

Do some backtesting of the Hull MACD on several timeframes. We are about to take off to the fucking moon in the next few weeks or so.

You can see the Hull MACD crossing the Hull signal line. Prices are going to surge and when the Hull MACD crosses zero you will get whiplash.

That will predict the upswing in the normal MACD and then normies will know it is the truth as well. When the daily MACD starts to look bad again get out.

Attached: Hull MACD.png (1613x847, 103K)

>You idiot wagecucking fucks screwed me out of my chance for finacial freedom.
Welcome aboard lad.

Nice quints

Attached: IMG_9214.jpg (800x1200, 320K)

dude, those are both lagging, price following indicators you fucking moron. They are moving up and crossing because, the price is stagnating.

thanks, vodoo shaman

Attached: 1398368671958.jpg (622x562, 88K)

You lost, own it, admit it. Be a fucking man once in your miserable life.