Imagine the insults a blessing, Imagine accepting the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=pPSOTRyIB2c

THE TRUTH about Chicken McNuggets, I'm sick of all the memers and urban legend R people who go around believing that McDonalds uses "fake chicken", well here it is, the truth, get less stupid you sacks of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2013/11/25/the-70-ingredient-cancer-promoting-mcrib-sandwich-its-not-real-food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do Americans legitimately try to peddle fastfood shit when not even being paid to do so? This is the stupidity of your average Americuck. If you open your eyes.

>Compensation provided by McDonald's

So obviously there is a conflict of interest and the video is biased. I didn't bother watching the video but I bet they skip all the chemicals and shit they add. Kill yourself you blob of useless clown shit.

>OBBSESSED
>B
>B
>E
>S
>E
>S
>S
>E
>D

wtf I love McChicky Nuggers™ now

oh no not the scary chemicals! what harmless chemicals will they add to enhance their product this time?

>Harmless

First result on google when you search up ingredients in the McRib. You know how to read right?

collective-evolution.com/2013/11/25/the-70-ingredient-cancer-promoting-mcrib-sandwich-its-not-real-food/

i do. unfortunately i don't know arabic like you.

Is that the same chicken they use in the best fast food sandwich?

ah yes from "collective-evolution.com", a VERY credible site

what kind of a retard are you?

The site is bs, the ingredients list they have is not. You can find the same info if you search up the ingredients all across the web. I can't be fucked to the work for you, lazy fuck.

I don't know Arabic. I do know that fastfood on a regular basis= unhealthy. That is some prime mental gymnastics you do for yourself to actually believe McDonald's is good for you.

the ingredients are harmless in the mcrib

No no no! The ingredients are like arsenic coated anthrax infused ebola aids!

Haha, no. Fuck you.

and

Fuck you too

3/10 for getting me to respond.

I hope you both go to McDonald's today and order 10 McChickens and a happy meal with 5 orders of french fries. But wait! Don't forget your 20 piece McNuggies tendies with extra bbq sauce

>circling the sandwich
I would have never figured out what you were trying to show us in that pic had you not done that. Thank you.

>implying it wasn't already circled

I bet you weigh no less than 300lbs.

>implying the guy in the stall had a red marker on him to circle the floor

Actually I'm 5'1 and 100lbs :^) My boyfriend is 6'3 and 230lbs though. He could kick your beta ass >-:)

That tells me I was absolutely correct.

The only thing you were correct about in your life is your parents hate you.

that was actually me in that pic... i jkust dropped my burger okay stop posting this fucking phjoto...

I'm guessing I'm old enough to be your grandfather, you little fat kid.

Ha you couldn't get a woman without paying to save your life.

>these two cucks on they're periods having an emotional meltdown defending/attacking fast food

loving each laugh

I seriously hurt your feelings, didn't I?

No one cares if you're 300lbs. on Veeky Forums. We just show up here to have fun, exchange a little banter and move on. Your retorts are juvenile. That's why I think your feelings are hurt. Sorry.

We're good.

Pic related. Me over the Summer. Launch your insults if it'll make you feel better.

whats the matter john oliver? all the muslims banging your toothy wife?

>boyfriend

hahah faggot.

>Be a woman
>Reduce self to a sex object
>Attempt to mock others for not having a sex object
Do you see the mistake you've made

>All this butthurt because someone insulted their breaded, chicken child food.

Boy the mods are touchy tonight

It's in the global rules and it's strictly against Veeky Forums board culture. They're doing the right thing removing /pol/ posters

can I make my own hotdogs without pig lips and but holes in them?

Amazing! I had a craving for a pizza, but I guess it'll be McNuggets today! Thanks a lot!

Rule #3 is subjective horseshit, board culture develops itself and mods shouldn't be involved in that.

you're pathetic

Board culture developing by itself and another board forcing its culture on a different board are two very different things and are surprising easy to differentiate if you aren't a drooling retard.

It doesn't matter what you're chuckin in the deep fryer, mate, it all comes out lookin like gold and tasting at least ok.

The Tyson woman in the video is wearing a fucking pound of makeup. Her skin is golden.

still tastes good, and in America, that's all that matters. what is a health?

Struck a nerve huh?

I don't know why anyone would defend fast food.
People don't eat fast food because they want a healthy meal. They want cheap shit to quench their hunger, and the only way that cheap shit is gonna taste good is if they add a fuckton of shit.

Love the nugger

Check your privilege. There are people in Greenland who can't get fast food.

Goddamn this chink sucks at interviewing

CHICKEN MCKUNCKES ARE PRETTY GOOD. I REALLY LIKE THEIR NEW CHICKEN SANDWIICH THOUGH. MINUS THE MAYO OF COURSE.

>LIKING SEMEN SAUCE