What foods do you guys eat when your down with a bad cold?

What foods do you guys eat when your down with a bad cold?

Soup with a shit load of hot sauce

Hot water, bourbon, honey, lemon. Food is just buttered toast or soup.

you're*
lemon chicken soup
and if there's no sore throat, just a stuffy nose, habanero or something in the soup.

When I was a kid, my little brother was sick, mom was feeding him soup, and his nose dribbled into the soup and kept feeding him.

I drink warm beer since I don't have an appetite.

>When I was a kid, my little brother was sick, mom was feeding him soup, and his nose dribbled into the soup and kept feeding him.

pho

noodle soup with lots of ginger, rice porridge if nausea is a problem, crackers, lots of tea both hot and cold.

Turmeric mixed with honey

Ginger

Pungent spicy soups and noodles

Plain buttered thick white toast

Beef wellington

Regular food
Who are all these faggots who can't eat regular food because of a fucking cold?

>a bad cold
yea, i smoke tobacco and eat whatever the fuck i want

badass

Spicy stuff like Thai or Indian to help blast out the germs and clear out the sinuses.

Oooooooh toughguy

You can try to mock how much you want but at the end of the day you're a fucking faggot

And you can feebly attempt to insult all you want but when I'm ill my wife makes an extra effort to feed me stuff I like to make me feel a bit better.

Meanwhile you get the same shit.

How any of that affects my sexual prefs is beyond my understanding but hey, if it helps your fragile self-image I really don't mind.

I always make myself some tea and squeeze half a lemon on it, put some honey and a couple of shots of whisky... it picks me up instantly

Dead jews

shin ramyun with extra cabbage and eggs

this nigga knows

Celestial Seasonings Raspberry Zinger tea with honey and lemon
Dry toast with pb and honey
Homemade chicken stock/ soup

oh and chicken curry soup from local sichuan restaurant... that shit is off the hook

Anything with aromatic roots e.g. garlic, ginger
I also put rum, lemon juice and homey in hot water, I don't know whether it does anything but it tastes so right.

>A nice hearty soup
>Ginger-Ale
>Pedialyte
>Hot tea, with honey & lemon
-

When feeling a bit better
>Pancakes, hotdogs & beans
>Classic goulash

_
If it's the flu
>Consume
>All the beverages I just mentioned

I just drink broth, I generally feel better if I fast from food when I'm sick.

You're gay as shit
Now kys

sherbert if sore throat or feelin feverish. Soup with chicken and ginger and lemon/lime and garlic and noodles or rice etc. all day eeryday (you will never get sick if you always eat like you are sick, OP)

>if I project I'll be fine

Don't tell him what to do, closet boy

>shit has a sexual identity
You've got problems, moron

MOUNTAIN DEW AND DORITOS