In line at starbucks just to get a quick small black coffee

>in line at starbucks just to get a quick small black coffee
>every single faggot ass nu male in front of me is ordering a Venti Dirty Chai Tea Soy No Whip 120 degrees + Sugar Free Vanilla that takes 20 min to make

starbucks needs to fuck off

>going to starbucks for actual coffee
Good one

Or offer an express line for plain coffee only, no fancy bullshit holding up traffic.

I didn't say it was good. It's fucking awful and I cringe when I take a sip. I want to get an aero press.

How much of a difference does it make if I use pre ground coffee instead of doing it the meme way and roasting/grinding the beans myself? I live in a college dorm and just don't have the capabilities to do that.

The diference is very noticeable. You don't have to roast the beans yourself though, just buy freshly roasted beans and get a grinder

>buy ground coffee
>buy coffee filter
>Heat water
>put coffee on filter
>put filter over something that keeps liquid
>pour water over filter
>wa-la, coffee

it's hard I know user, but you'll make it.

t. brother's a barista

Can I buy "freshly roasted" beans online? I don't how long they have to sit for them to not be considered freshly roasted.

Are hand grinders good enough?

Why would you go to starbucks for black coffee? Their coffee always taste burnt.

What would you do with $1,200?

That's how much money you would have per year (minimum) if you didn't go to Starbucks. In some cases, it would be around $3,000.

Three grand per year just to drink some trendy fucking turpentine.

can confirm, been not going to starbucks for over 10 years, got 30k

I quit smoking and I had an extra $1,200 in my checking account in just three months.

One of my buddies in college had pic related. Honestly, some of the best coffee I've had. There's a definite difference between store bought pre-roasted and even plain jane freshly roasted beans.

Of course, he lived off campus. I doubt it's allowed in your dorm, and the smell would bring the RA no matter how delicious it is

>Comic Sans
What the fuck.

((((((professional))))))

Just buy a bottle of caffeine pills if you're too retarded to figure out how to grind your own coffee beans

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BUYING COFFEE AT LITERAL FAGGOT CENTRAL. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU JUST LIKE STANDING TOE TO TOW WITH HOMOS.

If you filthy fucking niggers say barista one more time. Kill yourself. They're the same as the poor faggot handling your McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Hold up!
I get paid to not go to starbucks?
I've never been, how do I get my rebate?

I believe you are referring to food handling executives.

Right because people have a special "starbucks budget" that they only ever spend on starbucks coffee.

those $5 you spent at starbucks might get you lunch on a day you wouldn't have otherwise got it. Maybe you decide to buy a slightly nicer brand of food at the grocery store.

The money gets spent regardless. Just not on starbucks.

You possess zero guile.

>chai tea latte
>no whip
>implying a chl has whip
t. former baristard

probably not. try and find somewhere that locally roasts. of course that isn't necessarily an indication of good quality.

protip: if you need black coffee and can't make it yourself, mcdonald's coffee is as good or better than starbucks in my experience

I fucking despise numales. They are the absolute worst thing that has happened to humanity thus far.