Elementary particles are pointlike but have mass [math]rightarrow[/math] infinite density [math]rightarrow[/math]...

Elementary particles are pointlike but have mass [math]\rightarrow[/math] infinite density [math]\rightarrow[/math] they're black holes

Now I postulate the following: if we bring for example two electrons close enough together to be within each other's event horizon, they fuse together to a single "doublectron" with twice the mass, and twice the charge. It would again be a pointlike elementary particle because you can't tear apart or break up a black hole and look inside it. Naturally, it would also be stable.
Has such an experiment be done before?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Take your pedophile cartoons back to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_particle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Take your pedophile cartoons back to

>Elementary particles are pointlike but have mass

Take your Pre /1803/ shit back to /r/18thcentury

This guy literally has no life. Seriously get a load of his pathetic spamming

warosu.org/sci/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=Take your pedophile cartoons back to

meme forcing is cancer

>Elementary particles are pointlike but have mass →→ infinite density →→ they're black holes

FAIL
delete this thread and save yourself the emberassment

/a/nimemes belong to

Thats not right, newfriend. You can post any SFW picture here, too. Reactionshit doesnt need to be on topic. Not a hard concept

kek
If you have the energy to complain about that,
you have no life either.
That search was the most autistic thing I've seen for quite a while.

Holy fucking shit. LMAO! What a sad cunt. I wish we had Mods that would actually do something against off-topic cunts, spammers and bots. Until then, this is pretty much just /b/Lite

u r sick in the head :O

I am sorry your newfaggotry got exposed. If you keep spamming the same shit over and over, maybe it will become a meme, my autistic friend :^)

DESU

Lord Kelvin, get

>typing 6 words into a search bar is autistic

>Elementary particles are pointlike but have mass →→ infinite density

We model them as points when needed but they do have a finite radius. Also, energy density is a thing, not just volume density.

>two electrons close enough together to be within each other's event horizon

Their Schwarzchild radii are much smaller than their actual radii so the probability of this even occurring is negligible.

> It would again be a pointlike elementary particle because you can't tear apart or break up a black hole and look inside it.

Again, not pointlike. And black holes can't be torn apart or broken up because the potential well is massive, not because they themselves are pointlike.

>Naturally, it would also be stable.
[citation needed]

>but they do have a finite radius
Indeed, [citation needed].

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point_particle

seriously faggot?

fug forgot to paste the abstract
>In quantum mechanics, the concept of a point particle is complicated by the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, because even an elementary particle, with no internal structure, occupies a nonzero volume.