First frost is here, and some of the semi-wild apple trees in the neighbourhood still carry fruit...

First frost is here, and some of the semi-wild apple trees in the neighbourhood still carry fruit. Should I pick them now or can they survive a bit of frost? They're the crispy sour type (no idea what apple breed) and are still green. When i shake the branches the apples stick unlike on the other trees.

pls

>high of 66 today
>no freeze in sight
Thanks, Lake Erie. Dick.

No one?

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BULLSHIT FLYOVER BULLDYKE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN TO HAVE FROST AT THIS TIME OF YEAR

I live in Norway ;_;

IS IT NICE THERE. I IMAGINE THERES A LOT OF HOT CHICKS. I ASSOCIATE HOT CHICKS WITH COLD PLACES FOR SOME REASON.

Stop shouting at me ;_;

JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION.

Yes it's nice here. Please don't hurt me ;_;

I MEANT ABOUT THE CHICKS NOT YOUR SHITTY WEATHER

I don't keep chickens ;_;

YOURE FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH

I'm sorry ;_;
Can you answer my apple question pls

WHY. YOU CANT EVEN TELL ME ABOUT THE WOMEN IN YOUR COUNTRY. WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF ANY OF THIS.

I will tell you about the women if you answer my apple question ;_;

Apples can tolerate a light frost, but are more easily bruised and don't store as long once picked.

OP YOU HAVENT BEEN COOPERATING WITH ME AT ALL. YOUVE GIVEN ME NOTHING BUT ATTITUDE AND REFUSE TOO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR PRECIOUS FROSTBITTEN APPLES.

You in Erie too?

I feel like this thread is someone yelling at themselves. A sad development.

;_;

Thank you so much. The frost is going to last for a while though. How long can they take -2-4'C you think?

I'm not shouting user. He seems to get around.

DONT ASSOCIATE ME WITH THAT GUY YOU MEMEING FUCK

Not that guy but I'm a hop, skip and a jump away from Lake Erie.