Why haven't you read my books yet, user?

Why haven't you read my books yet, user?

i have, now go back into hiding

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

I'm working on V. you goblin looking fucker leave me alone

I just finished V the other day and it was probably the best thing I've read in ages.

I don't read postmodernism.

I read that short one.

Tried to read Gravitys Rainbow.
Passage about banana recipes reminded me of Bubba Bump talking about shrimp.
600 pagess of dick jokes and trivia.

do people like pynchon unironically?

I have other things to read and I'm not the biggest fan of this pomo stuff.

John Hawkes is one of the few I can stomach

SURE DO FRIENDAROO

Only V and Against The Day left Ruggles. I'm on it.

I've read V, TCOL49, GR, and BE.
what next?

Mason and Dixon, for sure.

>Why haven't you read my books yet, user?

I read Inherent Vice and think you're an unfunny pretentious faggot.

At least reading Inherent Vice explains why so many unfunny pretentious faggots on here suck your dick every chance they get

>t. literally read 4 pages

I've read all of them. Kek

>read his worst book
>act like you have a legitimate opinion on him

At least unfunny I can excuse, but, how in the world do you find him pretentious in IV?

I've read all your books except for Against the Day, which I just started. Although I couldn't finish Vineland. Have no idea what the hell you were up to there Tommy.

hi tom

Haven't found a cheap copy yet.

Some stuff is pretty cheap

I'm still starting with the Greeks

>mommy won't buy them for me