Is Pomodoro a fucking meme? Does anyone sit 6 hours straight to "study", I do

Is Pomodoro a fucking meme? I use and i still fucking crash at the end, this time with a longer overall time. Isn't this shit supposed to make me work more efficiently on problem sums? It just keeps makes me fucking break my focus and come back, before that I usually take a break whenever i feel tired.
Is anyone else experiencing this or am i just stupid.
t. Math major

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/52-minute-work-17-minute-break-is-the-ideal-productivi-1616541102
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. Math major

Hey neuroscientist math major, what are the implications of the Löwenheim–Skolem theorem? Also, does PSPACE=NPSPACE?

Regards,
CS/Math undergrad.with an university email box.

>Neuroscientist math major
can you produce an equation on the rate of spread of my glioblastoma?

>does PSPACE=NPSPACE

Solutions
N=1
P=NP
SPACE = 0
N=0
P=0

You don't have to thank me. I am a PhD so these things come naturally.

>can you produce an equation on the rate of spread of my glioblastoma?

Do you suffer from a brain tumor? This is very sad and I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry for the neuroscientist math major pun - I Ihought you were the one who posted here before showing an interest in neuroscience.

Its hard to stady that much :D

You need somehow maintain to what you study stays in memory;
I have problems doing that, being forced to take medications, even pictures disappears from my computer by them...

Why does she (pic releated) still live in Russia? She would have such a better life in the West. I know from my own experience.

Why do we always have someone with pro-Putin sentiments and gender dysphoria shilling here and pretending to be beautiful Russian women?

Or is it some Nigerian/Somalian scammer who has nothing better to do?

Dunno, man. It works for me. Your results may vary. It's just a simple heuristic advice that doesn't really have any science behind it, after all.

You can try messing around with the work/break time values. You don't have to use the strict 25/5 method. You also don't have to use the long break ever 4 pomodoros if you don't want to.

Ultimately just do whatever you find is effective. If taking a break when you're tired is better than pomodoro for you, just do that. If your goal is to be extremely optimized, you can try to find something more rigorous than pomodoro.

Is she the girl who made a video pretending to be a tsundere in a sailor fuku and then also pretending to be a yandere but she was actually too ashamed to include her yandere act in her video?

If so good thing because in that video she looked like she was fucking starving (for my cock) and now she looks normal.

that's acidjazzsinger right? that pic isn't on her tumblr... where did you find it?

Dk

It's on her other social media accounts, including BКoнтaктe.
I wonder why on Earth would anyone who speaks proper English/other Western language not immigrate to the West. Nowadays Russia is so shit, and it's only going to get worse in the near future.
When you get outside of Russia, it's an entirely different world. When you start thinking of how life was in Russia compared to the West, you wonder why even more people don't immigrate.

In Russia, I would've faced forced conscription. Plus, many of my childhood friends got sent to the illegla war in Ukraine, and they seem to be very unhappy to serve the current shitty regime.

lifehacker.com/52-minute-work-17-minute-break-is-the-ideal-productivi-1616541102

As a Somalian, you wot m8?

That was me.

I've been reading "From Molecules to Networks", and it's just what I was looking for.

It's one of those tips that get's oversimplified because they want morons to get it and they just use the average statistic from whatever study they saw first.
The real way to do this technique effectively would be to learn until you start to lose focus, and then take a break without focusing on anything until you can focus again without issue, you'll have to time it yourself to see how long it takes you.
The "without focusing on anything" is the hard part. Things like watching TV, reading, or shitposting require focus of sorts. You won't feel like you had a break at all, and you'll probably have trouble paying attention to what you're doing too. You pretty much need to go for a walk or something that you can do automatically without thinking.

It isn't that hard to just sit there and do nothing? Just concentrate on your breath, it's just 5 minutes.

>Is Pomodoro a fucking meme?
They're selling you a kitchen timer in the shape of a tomato with the promise of improving your study results, what do you think it is?

Concentrating on your breath is focusing on something. You have to not focus on ANYTHING, including not focusing on not focusing.
So yes, it is that hard.

Teach me senpai, please

Just daydream, which is why I said do something like take a walk earlier.
If your doing a task that you can do from muscle memory, you don't need to focus on it and your mind will usually wander naturally.

Maybe because not everybody is a pathetic hedonist like you and want to improve the world around them and/or don't want to drop their friends like that?

t. mail order bride

>with an university email box

Yes, it does work, idiot. What you are experiencing is the effect of adrenaline, maybe because you are sympathetic dominant instead of parasympathetic dominant. If I took coffee, I wouldn't be able to painlessly leave the PC for hours. Pomodoro is meant for, and induces, a acetylcholine-based study, which is Actual, industrial, long-term study. Pomodoro is "closely related to concepts such as timeboxing and iterative and incremental development", which you would know if you weren't a hopeless anxious ADHD type with no sense of big future who can't even read a fucking wikipedia page

>lifehacker

>Just daydream
Isn't thinking about random shit "focusing"?

Where exactly is the line between focusing and not focusing?

Triggered
>Anxious ADHD type
>No don't get off your seat before 6 hours, you need to get off your seat right now at 25 minutes
Opinion discarded