I don't eat vegetables or fruits. At all

I don't eat vegetables or fruits. At all.
Ask me anything. Pic related is my usual food.

How are you shits?

What are your cholesterol numbers?

Different. Usually solid, don't really have any feces related problems.

No clue, but I am indeed overweight.
I weigh in at 105kg at a height of 194cm.

How many days between poops? Do you experience erectile dysfunction and chest discomfort? Are parts of you often cold and tingly?

>How many days between poops?
Daily. Sometimes twice a day.

>Do you experience erectile dysfunction and chest discomfort?
No erectile dysfunction, but sometimes chest discomfort when I swallow hot food too quickly.

Are parts of you often cold and tingly?
I guess I have somewhat cold feet. Sometimes my left leg is tingly, but that's probably due to an old injury.

What grade is your panniculus?

I don't know what that is.

Do you normally shit bricks or do you purposefully eat tainted meat now and then just to shit better?

A lot of shit-related questions tonight. I like it!
My poo is actually quite normal. Soft, but solid.
I don't purposefully eat tainted meat, nope.

I once went almost 1 and a half week without shitting, though. But I was traveling, and I think it was closer related to me being a shy pooper.

Not even onions? Potatoes? What do you have your meat with?

Oh.. guess I lied. I do eat potatoes.
I just don't really consider them vegetables. Or what they are termed as in the country you live in.

I usually eat my meat with bread, potatoes, rice or spaghetti.

Enjoy your cancer, faggot.

Why did you think "At all" needed to be a separate sentence?

Why are you being so rude?

Do you smell like dead cow? You probably do but don't know about it.

Not from what I've been told. But you never know I guess.

Felt like it. Sounded good in my head.
Would you have prerferred it in the same sentence?

What's your favourite vegetable?

Short or truncated sentences are often used for emphasis, tension, and other effects.

PRETTY SURE GRASS IS A VEGETABLE DUMBASS

None, weird enough.

My bad, user.

It's called emphasis, nigga; technically he should have used an em dash but ain't nobody got one of them on they keyboard

>A lot of shit-related questions tonight. I like it!

I think it's just many of us have found ourselves paying the price of eating a dinner consisting of very little fiber.

Nigger what
If it's not meat it's a fruit or vegetable at one point
You don't eat JUST meat

Err.. Okay.
I don't eat what is traditionally thought of as fruit/vegetables.
I do eat wheat/corn and other things bread/rice/spaghetti consists of. As well as potatoes.

I'm not very good with the food classes and such, but I hoped people would understand what I wrote. Sorry for the confusion.

Have you tried any?

Alt plus hyphen

I have tried loads, and still do.
One of the vegetables I could imagine liking is green asparagus, as it tastes a bit nutty.

What's your favourite fruit?

Of what quality is the meat you eat? Like just from the grocerie store, local butcher or hunted by yourself maybe?
You can eat nothing but meat and still be somewhat healthy if it's high quality and fresh.

>with the food classes and such
At the institution that you live in, do they ever try to coerce you to eat more normally?

Might just be me, but looks oxidized rather than outright bad.

Usually butcher and the more expensive grocery stores.
I live in Denmark, so we fortunately have rather strict rules about meat.

see favorite vegetable.

I live by myself, but-- aah, it's a joke.

How much refined sugar do you eat?

You eat dairy cattle?
That's some shitty quality beef, user.

I don't know.

I just wrote cow, and pulled the first image on google images. But you knew that, right?

Are you Nick Offerman?

Let me answer your question with another question.
Who is Nick Offerman?

no i thought you were a strange farmer and that was a picture you took of your next victim .

I did name her Bertha, but it's unfortunately not my cow.
Cows are cute, though.

How long does it take you to shit?
How fat are you?

I did not go as far as you but I am meat based now. No grains ever, little vegetables, no fruit hardly at all. Only real source of carbs is root veggies, basically potatoes.

My stats are amazing, my parents to are falling off six months after I could not get them on in the morning. Feel great, shit great too. Only problem I ever had was going three days in a row eating fried food that was breaded with wheat, then I shat a cinder block so bad that I had to reach into my bloody asshole and pinch off nuggets till the big load passed. Now I crunch up pork rinds and use that as breading, so no problem.

what does your shit look and feel like

>I shat a cinder block so bad that I had to reach into my bloody asshole and pinch off nuggets

That fad peaked in 2014. You're not cool anymore.

What percent body fat would you say you are? Can you please provide a waist measurement and pants inseam

Damn, you want other bodily measurements too? Seems a tad prying, don't you think?

Dale?

how vitamin deficient are you? I bet your body is dying from the inside out

Read the thread.

I have no clue, and I can't be bothered to take measurements.

Most likely.

>ctrl+f salt
>no results
Please monitor your neck vertebrae and another places where salts deposit due to high-protein diets, shit is painful and massages are costly.