Veeky Forums I have 300k cold hard liqued cash coming my way...

Veeky Forums I have 300k cold hard liqued cash coming my way. I was thinking about opening a small scale brewery but idk if I have enough, or if that's a very lucrative business. See, I'm clueless as of now when it comes to financial stuff but I really wanna put together a successful start up. Is 300k enough? What business can I get running with that kind of capital? Is it worth it to take loans?

I know you guys have the shekel wisdom what would you do with 300k?

Attached: IMG_2947.jpg (1024x819, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI
bangkok.craigslist.co.th/bfs/d/need-business-partner-to/6504446179.html
wasatchfunds.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy QTUM, thank me in a few months

you might want to look at franchise opportunities

Wat is this. I am knowledgeless baby, I'm guessing you mean shares rite?

>"See, I'm clueless as of now when it comes to financial stuff"
>Wants to begin and manage his own company

Fucking lol

Bank it.
Buy something nice.
Wait.

Average startup costs for anything brick and mortar will be around 500k starting. Even for a mcd on a high traffic lot will push 1.2 mil startup

80 bucks for a 8gal pot
20 bucks for 60 bottles
3bucks for two 5gal jugs
10 for sanition equipt and notepad
30 for hopps, malt and grains

Boom. Homebrew. Do that for 7 years and you might get a few good beers. Probally nothing worth opening a brewry for tho.

It's all tied up in amazon rn.

I hear what you're sayin about 1million dollar McDonald's. I'm willing to buy an empty lot and develope it myself. I can handle construction, though I might have to hire a couple trusted guys.

You can start a business that goes all-in on XRP.

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 279K)

Setup a bitcoin mining operation.

Don't try to spend 300k and build a startup. Build a startup and when you know what the fuck you are doing, use your capital to grow it. If you go into it with the mindset of I want to build a startup and I have 300k to spend you will fail.

but link

>Don't try to spend 300k and build a startup. Build a startup and when you know what the fuck you are doing, use your capital to grow it. If you go into it with the mindset of I want to build a startup and I have 300k to spend you will fail.

100% this.

Tf is XRP? I'm literally the newest new fag on this board rn. I know fuck all about everything basically.

What would that involve, and is it even worth it?

Noted. But you make me want more money when you talk like that...

>Tf is XRP?

It's the next world reserve currency. Long-story short, it's a cryptocurrency that is compliant with financial laws and regulations and was designed to meet the needs of the banks, corporations and governments, and conquer the $27 Trillion forex market. Look it up on youtube. ripple.com/

Attached: Ripple Network Corporate Partners.png (979x594, 72K)

>Noted. But you make me want more money when you talk like that...

It's not about having enough money to start a business. It's about knowing what the fuck you're doing and having relevant experience and learning all the hard lessons before you spend any money on your business. If you don't know what the fuck your doing and have relevant experience, you will most likely lose it all, even if you start with millions.

XRP is an inferiour shitpocurrency, I suggest you look into chainlink

Interesting. I'll look into it. Cryptocurrencies seem to be big around here...

Chainlink is a Veeky Forums meme designed to deceive stupid people and children who deserve to be poor. By all means do research on Chainlink, and then see how nothing it is.

put half in 17.5 bitcoins

Attached: XRP and global money transfers.png (1598x1801, 172K)

These days everyone is brewing their own beer. Get in the marijuana game while you can, fund some growers in return for equity in their company. DO IT NIGGER YOU GONNA BE FILFTHY FUCKING RICH

start a business that only accepts cryptocurrency payments

You type like you're still in high school. I'd wait a few years to wisen up before you decide to do anything beyond buy a home with that 300k.

Don’t take any advice from this forum. 95% of it is shit. Seriously get out of here before you lose it all.

Don’t act too quickly on anything $300k is a lot of money.

Attached: 6CF46B65-3071-4A36-B398-93F21CE08223.png (1200x677, 296K)

hey im not stupid and I've been completely deceived by link

Makes a lot of sense. But then, what's worth spending the time getting experience for? I still need to know where the money is for an investment capital of 300k.

>liqued cash

First you decide what kind of business you want to start. Then you spend at least 1 year working in that type of business/industry for someone else so you can learn more. You will make money while you learn and prepare, and not waste your money on rookie mistakes.

Then you must be a child.

This is basically my mindset going in. Beleive me, I'm not wasting a dime before I know I can make it.

Props to you for saying something.

I know genuinely good advice when I see it. Thanks man.

This is probably poor advice, but if you have terrible financial sense but are good with construction, why not buy an apartment building or other housing real estate first? You can either rent it out and get passive income or you can use your construction connections to flip a house or two. You could make some decent cash flipping if you really just want to do some work at building/renovating stuff and if you rent out after you'll learn some business fundamentals in dealing with tenants; you'll learn how to negotiate and deal with people, you'll have to make a budget for the building just in case shit breaks, and you'll make passive income. Just try and get it in a decent neighborhood, if you rent to really low income families you're going to have way more headaches than you can handle.

Not a bad idea. I'm not totally opposed to contracting, and I know what I'd need for equipment. 300k is way more then enough to buy gear and a lot. Idk I'll think about this.

actually reading your responses it seems like you know nothing about money or starting a business.

i recommend you give it all to a financial planner and have him give you a monthly allowance so you don't blow it all

youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

Attached: house.jpg (1200x803, 183K)

Put 50 % into HPB and 50 % into Banyan Network Token and you will be a very very rich man in 5 years.

If you take this option, you will be required to contribute some funds to the coming global transhumanist revolution or you will gain very bad karma.

I'm building a 25 room holiday resort in South East Asia, 50 grand will get you 40 % part ownership and 5k guaranteed payment per month for life once we kick off in a few months. interested? see full details here bangkok.craigslist.co.th/bfs/d/need-business-partner-to/6504446179.html

OP I've worked in the craft beer industry now for 7 years. I can help a lot if you want.
Where are you(approximate) and what are you trying to do?
I've brewed and worked for top 20 breweries in the world.
This board isn't completely full of neets you know.,

who left you 300k

Contracting is only profitable if you own the property, equipment, and bottling equipment.
Also HEAVILY depends on what the surrounding craft beer industry is like.

No issue there business is business.

Sure I'll look at that

Dad invested in amazon in like 2001 or something

Man I dunno, I'd set up wherever the profits were best and demand was highest. I think I really need to work in a brewery before I do this though.

Create a concrete company. Buy some trucks, get equipment, get insurance, licenses, bonds. hire mexicans. get contracts.

Buy something, then sell it for more money. Flipping property is a good one, you cash buy so the (((GLOBALISTS))) don't get you, spend 3 months renovating, then flip it for three times what the renovation cost, and only lose maybe one times in jew fees.

I'm in Boston right now, my ideal situation is to have a building producing beer every month, and getting Enough orders filled each week that I can pull in some profits to reinvest after the year is over. I don't mind sinking those profits into debt for a couple (5max) years. I want an area that isn't over saturated obviously, ideally with running water on the property. I want a warehouse, but I'm not sure what other buildings I'll need.

I'll do as much paper work as it takes.

Open a gas station or a 7/11

Not a bad idea at all now that I think of it.

Like I said I worked in top 20 breweries.
In all capacities. Brewing, bottling, sales, marketing, etc.
If you haven't worked in this industry before, DO NOT start something on your own.
It sounds easy but if you have no experience you don't know what good beer is(sorry). You're not cicerone certified. You don't know the industry.
I'm actually moving a VERY in demand market and starting a business soon. US Pacific NW.
Interested?

Sure I'll take a look. What do you have in mind?

Boise, ID.
White, Safe, Fastest growing state in the US.
Close proximity to Yakima Valley and hop producers in Idaho.
Decent amount of breweries but nobody doing it right, trust me.

300k on ETH, be a millionaire by the end of the year. Day trade and you will lose it all.

And where do I come in?

What is ETH M8?

op so far this is the only user you should listen to
this user is not bad this sounds like a total scam grand will get you 40 % part ownership and 5k guaranteed payment per month for life once we kick off in a few months.
First of all "Pharang" foreigners can not own land in Thailand, and they can not own a majority share of any company. 5k per month guaranteed per month for life? really, you do something like this you would be dead or totally fuck over in no time.

Try and find a safe and comfy long term hold that nets around 10% a year, an extra 30 k per year for life is not bad, a lot more if you re invest that. Probably need to have pros handle it for you.

have a buddy that works at Wasatch Advisors
wasatchfunds.com/
I am lucky and get all my stock advice from him, find a company that is like this our give these guys a call.

Thanks for the tip I'll check them out.

May not be a terrible idea to hang around biz and maybe for shits and giggles invest a small amount 10K on some crypto that you find interesting.

If you really want to do the brewer thing maybe try and work at one and buy it out or become a partner when you have more cash and know how?

This is the route in leaning towards. As for crypto currencies, I'll have to look into them more. They seem popular here, but I'm not into what's popular, just what makes money.

lol, let me educate you. With a company in Thailand you can actually buy anything, houses land etc. You can own a company fully using ghost partners just to use their names, no capital involved, and have them sign a separate agreement confirming that they are just ghost partners and own nothing in the company. Anyways I hope you've learned. However the said land is NOT bought it's leased. Read, the post and 5k is a worst case scenario minimum.

raw land with best water you can find

Don't worry I'll have a look at the link you gave me.

That's what I want boss.

The good water, and the friendly regulations.

>using ghost partners just to use their names
So ghost partners would be the Thais that you trust that own at least 51% of the biz?
>>and have them sign a separate agreement confirming that they are just ghost partners and own nothing in the company.
so then sign a worthless and probably fraudulent document?

t.Lived in Thailand a year, want to learn about Thais, the more in know about Thai's, the less I know,
This still sounds like bs.

Attached: White temple.png (685x371, 602K)

When I say I'm gonna check his craigslist thing out I'm being patronizing.

So?
Are you some kind of queer?

Op wait for turing nvideas to come out and set up a gpu farm.
Odds are you will hit roi in less than a year and you will have the coolest startup you can get

I would

Attached: 20180107_164738.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

Just your average sarcastic heckler.

What is nvidia, and what is gpu? Sounds interesting.

You said you were new, you didnt say you were retarded

Attached: 1513701274872.jpg (900x728, 133K)

lol...don't worry about it. This is an open forum, everyone's reading and learning...

AHHHHHHHHHH hahaha ha haaaa haa good one user, top troll

So the law says you have to have thai's own 51% of the company. So yes, you'll need Thai's that you know, this is obviously difficult if you've only been in the country for a year - In your case.

Sign a worthless document? NO. You go to a law firm with the ghost partners, have them sign and agree that their names were only used to fulfill government requirements and they do not own anything or have any rights. It's a sworn affidavit. It's a powerful document and admissible in court of law.

Here's something you'll probably never hear anywhere else, after about 3 years in operation, you can remove all Thai names, and you company can 100% be yours. Sweet right?

Have you worked in a brewery before? Owned your own biz?

The restaurant business is a tough biz to make money in and you work your ass off, I dont know how this would apply to brewing but I imagine you would have the same economics between the two.

Lazy fag here, tried doing a biz and it pretty much sucked.
If i were you and I don't know what you situation is I would invest money very carefull, and work as long as you can if you are making and saving money happy with life situation, then when I got sick of it I would go traveling and live off of dividends/savings, when you get sick of that go back and make and save more money.

Basically you have half made it if you play it right, don't fuck it up if this is not a larp.

buy tvix

Throw some of into short term treasury bills and think on it

Attached: 1404335535447.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

This is interesting user, please tell more.
>>So yes, you'll need Thai's that you know
There are Thais that I know and trust. My x's and x in laws. I trust them but I would expect that they would expect something in return.

>>You go to a law firm with the ghost partners
sorry just to clarify "ghost partners" are the Thais you trust that will own the Biz?

>> You go to a law firm with the ghost partners, have them sign and agree that their names were only used to fulfill government requirements and they do not own anything or have any rights.
So this is a loop hole to get around Thai laws and it is completely legitimate?

>>after about 3 years in operation, you can remove all Thai names, and you company can 100% be yours.
So this is where you would get the ghost partners a few gibs and then they would fuck off biz is your and you can live in Thailand forever without all visa bs?
Does the Biz need to make money?

Thanks user.

I work in a kitchen rn. No it's not a larp.

first do you own a home?

Why not invest heavily into oil stocks? We're on the verge of a collapse, and starting a business is probably not the best idea right now. Oil is going to go a lot higher FOR SURE. Just get some gains and buy some physical gold and silver.

if you actually have 300k to invest I have a very serious proposition that you may be interested in that includes the craft beer industry without actually brewing.

It is a cryptocoin, what are you some kind of newfag?

>>We're on the verge of a collapse
> invest heavily into oil stocks
oil prices tank when the economy shits

Don't put all your shit into coins. If you put money into it, limit yourself heavily. $1000 in Link is safe, so if it bunks you lost basically nothing, and if it wins you're far wealthier. Same with XRP. If you bet, bet small. DO NOT spend that much money poorly.

>small scale brewery
just flush it down the closest toilet

you're ignorant if you think that.
The ROI on breweries if you do them right is INSANE.
....if you do them right.

>Actually starting a business instead of investing in crypto

Attached: 1518367087004.jpg (720x719, 41K)

Sure, give me some method to contact you, I use discord frequently.

>first
don't use your own cash
>second
make a business plan, and I mean a business plan, with potential revenue, emphasis on revenue
>third
go to a fucking bank, brewery is not a start up, genius, go to a fucking bank you degenerate

Attached: MV5BNjZjYmJhMmUt.jpg (1267x712, 55K)

Buy a nice house. Cash. If anything is left over buy a food cart and sell Kabobs.