In about 6 hours the steaks in the fridge will be salted for 24 hours...

In about 6 hours the steaks in the fridge will be salted for 24 hours. My girlfriend got called into work and I was wondering if I can postpone cooking them till tomorrow. That would be 36-48 salted in the fridge.

>till

If you had gone to a decent school, you would have used the correct word which is until.

And yes, they'll be fine.

till is actually correct, sorry

It's not, you redneck fuck.

prove me wrong, retard. till has been in the language for hundreds of years and means exactly what OP meant for it to mean

>2016.
>being this educationally sub-normal.
No excuses America, no excuses.

JUST EAT THE STEAKS WITHOUT HER MY LIMMY LAMMY. MORE FOR YOU. HER LOSS.

Celebrate your ignorance. You millennials love to display how fucking dumb you are.

see

that proves me right

No need to thank me.
I'm glad I've helped you win an argument on the internet.

(:

>~40yr old man shitposting on Veeky Forums about a grammar argument where he was already proven wrong

Ok

Saying "till" is like using ebonics. It's lazy English. It shows you are poorly educated.

Das rite muh fukka das rite den a fo fi cal gat.

Stop stooping to the ghetto speak.

Do you have a problem with till or til? Because til has been a part of of the common English vernacular for centuries.

Either way, you got triggered by some inconsequential dumb shit.

You're the one who keeps replying.

'Til the till tiff stops, I'm dippin' in the till to get a few gills.

It's actually "til", but literally no one uses that anymore. A till is what you put money in, "til" is the formerly proper shortening of "until".

you are already online do you know how easy it is to look it up and check if you are right or not

You're gonna bitch about this till the cows come home, aren't you?

>salted for 24 hours
Ruined, you fucking mong

Ever tried it? Works really well.

>reddit pendant autist turns steak discussion into a grammar Nazi bitchfest and then uses that as an excuse to whine about millennials
Can you please for the love of God just fucking kill yourself? You know exactly what he meant, sticking to frankly arbitrary grammar conventions is nothing more than autism. The primary use of language is communication, not circlejerking on how much more correct you are than the other guy.

t. severe autist low on medication

Shakespeare used it once.