How do you make chicken kiev without all the garlic butter leaking out during the cooking?

How do you make chicken kiev without all the garlic butter leaking out during the cooking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GDS6gstgbGA
youtube.com/watch?v=79wknoNrGz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You put cold butter in it so it won't flow like liquid when it warms up inside.

Seal it.

youtu.be/GDS6gstgbGA

butter and meat? u want a heart attack?

You mix the butter mixture. Form it into shape and freeze it. Then once it's frozen, you wrap it with the smashed chicken filet and refrigerate it all. Then cook it after it's all cold.

I shank the thing with a thin paring knife, poke around to expand the pocket and pipe the butter in through the hole, so there's only a small opening instead of a whole side.

I'd be terrified to be the runner on set with Marco. When he had to tilt that baking dish they'd given him for the egg wash in order to whisk them properly I could practically hear the bollocking coming over the horizon.

Not him but if someone asked me that same question, I would say no.

Not him or him, but I actual agree with you. I would too.

but you took that OP image from the video that tells you exactly how to do it?

Or was that just from google images?

youtube.com/watch?v=79wknoNrGz0

seal your chicken breasts with transglutaminase after you stuff them with the compound butter. sprinkle it on, then wrap em up with plastic wrap for like 20 minutes in the fridge: bob's your uncle, you got perfectly hermetically sealed chicken kiev

everyone posting unnecessary shit

make the butter, refrigerate it in plastic wrap while you prep the chicken

butterfly breasts, beat with mallet, feel free to leave these out for now

now, take a big sheet of plastic wrap and lay it flat. put a chicken best on it, and get out your chilled butter (chill it like 20 mins just so it's not warm after making the garlic butter), fold it REAL FUCKING TIGHT over it with no holes, then hold that with one hand and wrap tight as fuck with the plastic wrap with the other, stick these in the coldest part of your freezer for liiiiike half an hour

fill your pan with around an inch of oil and heat to temp, should be just above medium flame if you don't have a thermometer but use a piece of wood to test, Google it

take out the chicken, unwrap, coat in flour, TAP OFF THE EXCESS, egg, breadcrumbs/panko/whatever, fry the chicken on the folded side first for 1 minute, then flip, then immediately put on a lined baking tray

if you folded and fried correctly even a kiev that wasn't perfect shouldn't leak, it's actually piss easy if you aren't retarded

Mixing meat and dairy is not Kosher. This is a sin

The man eats chip butties you have nothing to worry about.

>he starts cutting the final product in half
>seriously expecting him to fuck up and rip the chicken to shreds or the chicken inside to be raw
Fuck this place

Retard.

its paleo, kys

You freeze the butter some ppl freeze the chicken and the butter

MEAT GLUE
E
A
T

G
L
U
E

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO COOK THIS?

it's quite apparent that nobody in this thread has every made a Chicken Kiev.

Take a look at the catalogue:
"What's your favorite McDonalds fries"
Thread about a dead dog
Cooking with cannabis
Best Burgers
Favorite Dominos.

Most posters here are American, it's a waste of time asking them anything cooking related.

You're right

All you do is whine and bitch. Europe is literally a nation of women

Hi Carl!

He's right though.

It may be set if you stick to your tendies threads.

So, aren't you going to answer OP, Mr. Chef Extraordinare?

>wrap the meat in plastic and then foil and twist the ends tightly and refrigerate the roll for several hours before you put on the coating and do the frying.
Thank me later.

Then what was your whole rant about if you had the answer

So basically what was already posted two or three times before your little panty-twisted rant?

The figurehead of American MalesTM

huh?

Cook it with the cut side up?