Do you guys agree? Is it a entirely new "species" in the finance world?

Do you guys agree? Is it a entirely new "species" in the finance world?

Attached: interesting.png (531x568, 66K)

>Mineable / Capped Supply
Treat it like a commodity/property

>Mineable / Un-capped Supply
Treat it like a currency

>Non-mineable / Un-capped Supply
Treat it like a security

How fucking hard is that?

He's right. Nobody can make up their mind and I myself can argue it's anything. I hold some as a security, I could also use it to pay for things directly as a currency, and you could argue things like Masternodes are property.

Your pretty dumb

I think that last tweet is a little hyperbolic even if all the blockchain companies left the USA which is ridiculous it wouldn't be like losing the internet or cellphones there is nothing about blockchain shticoins that is vital to any industry now or ever

is this a gold joke?

Stop reporting your shit to the government you dumb fucks.

You own the one asset that is hard for the government to track assuming you use privacy coins, don't buy on verified exchanges, etc.

>not used as a currency
>treat it like one anyway because of this retarded man's rule
Thanks for giving an example of why the governments approach to this is fucking retarded!

I agree. And he's absolutely right about US getting left behind in the crypto world. We might as well officially sign off world leadership privileges to China and the rate this shit is moving.

Attached: ojqSQ.jpg (2048x1362, 535K)

>1998
>"Businesses don't need phones or internet, they have been doing fine without it forever!"

>he thinks businesses weren't using computers and phones before 1998

IRS has decided and that means as of 1/1/2018 you are taxed on every crypto to crypto transaction. For 2017 and before you only are taxed when you turn it into cash. And yes you dumb fucks the gdax balance is cash!

Defining software as a heterogeneous resource, is like filing a patent which expressly violates thermodynamic law.

>2018
>he thinks businesses aren't using blockchain already

The year he used doesn't matter. You know what the fuck he means you pedantic faggot.

Depends, Bitcoin is definitely property and not a security, its decentralised and no company is offering it up in exchange for funding for some product that may or may not ever arrive. BTC is just an experiment people started to speculate on and trade for tens of thousands of dollars. All the altcoins, are definitely securities, there not even decentralised only the platform they use is. But the company decides everything and thus is liable for any shit hitting the fan. They promise shit like products and services so their tokens are securities. Litecoin is also property, same story as BTC. SkyCoin is a security (they ICO'd)

>caring what governments think in current year

>there is nothing about blockchain shticoins that is vital to any industry now or ever
As somebody who works for a major tech company I laugh at your appalling ignorance of the future to come. Blockchain technology is currently the second biggest buzz right now among all the major tech firms, only barely behind AI.

>tech companies never become excited about useless buzzword-laden fads

>Finally break from government stranglehold over Life.
>"We need a whole new government agency to regulate this"
No. Just fucking no. I'll march on Washington alone with my AR10 before they try pulling this shit. Filthy fuckin pajeet statist cucks.

Great argument user! This is really insightful but i think it's only true for PoW. Every PoS coin is a security imho.

>virtue signaling to goyim on chinese hentai forums

Attached: 1519109615976.jpg (600x314, 35K)

>Non-mineable / Un-capped Supply
>Treat it like a security

So... amazon gift cards and steam shekels is a security. Great.

when people are looking at the same thing but all have different explanations for what it is, then this usually means it is something new and entirely different from what theyve known or understood before it

This

Fuck off government. They will ruin it, like they do everything.

They’re after me runescape gold!!!

>exclamation point
Ok. Now your just insulting us. Here's you're (You) you glowing bastard.

didnt read but you probably tried hard on this. here is your (you)

>They promise shit like products and services so their tokens are securities
What if steam right now decoupled steambux from the dollar and said they'd make things cheaper in steambux in the future.
Would that make steambux a security?