This should give you all the information you require

This should give you all the information you require

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2016/11/7/13553878/comet-ping-pong-conspiracy-theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eater.com/2016/11/7/13553878/comet-ping-pong-conspiracy-theory

>460X259

THE FUCKING RESOLUTION IS TOO LOW TOO EVEN TELL WHAT TRUMP IS EATING YOU FUCKING DONKEY

FISSION MAILED

He's eating this

NEXT TIME TRY NOT TO FUCK UP IN YOUR OPENING FUCKING POST. YOUR THREAD IS SHIT.

Trump eats pizza with a fork regardless of what you see here

In fact he eats almost everything with a fork. I don't blame him. If you spill something on a dress shirt/jacket/tie, you're fucked into looking like a retard for a few hours unless you are at your office or on your plane.

>WHAT I SEE HERE

NO THE PROBLEM IS I CANT SEE SHIT. MY REAR PROJECTION "FLAT SCREEN" FROM 1990 HAS HIGHER RESOLUTION THAN THAT GARBAGE IMAGE.

>kike dyke prefers jew york tomato and ketchup paper

>powered by pizza and anal

I thought I was the only one

wtf i'm voting for hillary now

I've started eating everything with a fork after he posted the KFC pic. Thanks Trump!

>he thinks that's NY pizza

It looks more like the flyover pizza you're used to

>there are people who don't eat their hot dogs with a knife and fork

Hillary hunching like the goblin she is.

I bet if you gave johnson a bowl of spagetti and chopsticks he'd try and with them the absolute madman

Wtf I'm mentallyhill now. Too bad I've voted for Trump already :^(

What about the fact that Hillary Clinton is funded by George Soros, a globalist who uses his vast fortunes to fund public uprisings in smaller countries and public protesters such as Black Lives Matter and to support open immigration in order to tank entire countries' economies and lower wages in order to make a quick buck? What about the fact that Hillary Clinton's foundation has been shown repeatedly to have colluded with the media and is implicated in vast conspiracies involving child prostitution, assassination, and treason?

Wow, one eats like a faggot and the other eats like a dog fucker

BUT WHICH IS WHICH?

>If you spill something on a dress shirt/jacket/tie, you're fucked into looking like a retard for a few hours unless you are at your office or on your plane.
this. if you seriously criticize what trump is doing here, you've either never worked in a job that requires you to dress well or you're a complete slob who probably doesn't even shower daily.

I made up my mind about Trump based on his eating habits (fast food and well done steak) long before learning about how much of a little bitch he is about every other aspect of his life.

where are the 20 hollywood actors around and the 50 media companies talking about how well she eats pizza?

top bantz

>scroll through thread
>no Trump stuffed crust

here you go

You will never be half as successful as Trump even if you had multiple lifetimes, you fucking cuck. I bet you're a dirty Hispanic rapist.

thanks was starting to get worried

I cannot judge Trump, Clinton or Soros because if the tables were reversed I'm sure I'd be as bad or worse than any of them.

Both canidates have eaten pizza.

I love when /pol/fags see a thread with either Clinton or Trump and post this or something extremely similar.

Gets me laffin every time.

Except that Hillary is surely just doing whatever the fuck her handlers tell her to do, so we have really learned nothing

The melt down in about 24 hours is going to fucking insane, I wonder if Veeky Forums will go down

I'm looking forward to it being over to be honest fambly

>well done steak
Fuck his foreign policy and blatant inexperience as a politician. That right there makes him ineligible for the respectful position of our president. I hope Trumpeters are prepared for the loss tomorrow.

Well we'll either be looking at being drafted for WW3 or dealing with a gigantic dick head

Also Clinton stole billions of dollars in Haitian relief aid

Yep, and I'm not fighting for some cunt.

Take it to NCIS.
I'm sure they'll enhance it for you

Or you are too poor to afford a bib.

If the Texans vote for and get their secession, I'm moving there 2bh.

You're an idiot user. Hypocrisy is good.

What's happening in 24 hours?

We're getting pizza for the whole board.

>this is the type of shit that will sway the typical young voter

yey

make mine a cheese only

>>this is the type of shit that will sway the typical cultured and fancy voter

SHIGGY FTFY DIGGY

Y'all should get used to saying Madam President after tomorrow. Clinton Kaine Pizza 2016

Oh boy.