Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dZFxWaOvsCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tappa tappa?

shaka shaka? (cayenne?)

scratch that crispy skin with a forka?

Is cayenne a meme spice?

"b of c. thats bit of cayenne for those of you that are new here."

Followed his Manhattan Fillet today and it was good.

I follow his recipes to a T besides the cayenne. Pure idiot savant memery that shit.

lickaroo

goddammit Veeky Forums

give it the ooooooooooolllllld sell out to instant mashed potatoes

no it's actually a perfect way to give things a heat element without altering the flavor. I don't use it as often as he does but that's usually just because I forget about it

kek. I actually was kind of happy when he did that because they are a weakness for me to. when I don't have any money, my go to meal is a helping of those and I mix in a package of those green giant teriyaki vegetables. broccoli and carrots and cauliflower. good shit senpai.

desu the way he did it is pretty unblatant, and he's not too shill-y about it. I just like to give him shit for it.

What he really should do is a sponsored video by McCormick or some other spice company and do a recipe that is actually supposed to involve/highlight Cayenne

at least he actually told everyone it was a sponsor and just said hey fuckin read the box.

but yeah everyone here was pissed off for some reason, like they don't ever eat any guilty pleasures, or wouldn't take 500 bucks to make some instant mashed potatoes. give me a motherfuckin break, my dudes

I always immediately mixed my instant mashed potatoes with milk before Chef John said I should let the ingredients sit for 30 seconds first.

Did it make a difference?

No it didn't!

This was the best meme, Can we make meme's great again?

guys what's a good cheap dish of his?

>You're the ________ of your _________

guys
guys please

You're the bone of your sword?

His parmesan cheese is so cringeworthy.

You're the Keanu Reeves of your parmesan cheese!

look at his channel fucker-face. tons of pasta recipes.

flim flam flummox, fool and fracture 'em

HONKA HONKA

kraft parmesan user spotted

>you need to use real parmuh san cheese for this recipe!
>hey john, I like your recipes and that stuff but I'm on a budget and I can't afford imported italian cheese
>yes you can you poorfag!; how dare you to not follow my instructions?

I dont even use the kraft parmesan cheese, I just happen to acknowledge that he's a douche.

a simple block of parmesan can be bought near the deli for a couple bucks

Yessir.

You're the wetback of your taco 12 pack.

He talks normal irl.
youtu.be/dZFxWaOvsCI

youre the Drump of your dump

I love his cadence when speaking.
It's amusing and calming in a strange way.

I'll do the jokes.

Then you cook a cheaper recipe. He always mentions possible substitutions and if they matter, he's far from a snob or traditionalist. Sometimes there's a certain flavour which is essential to the dish.

Does anyone here ever actually read the blog post?

I don't

Yeah I've seen people give him shit for it here but I love it now. It sounds actually really fluid. The inflection of his voice sounds unnatural but it's soothing

Yeah, for the recipes that I cook, I usually look at the blog for references.