Who else is planning on getting smashed tomorrow night? If my candidate loses the election...

Who else is planning on getting smashed tomorrow night? If my candidate loses the election, I'm going to get so wasted that I won't even remember which country I'm in.
>pic related

You don't find out who's president tomorrow dumbass

I'm going to stay up and watch some of it tonight while getting shitfaced, apparently the earliest announced it 4am UK time so I will probably be in bed before then.

This whole spectacle has been great to watch and follow, I am going to be sad once its done

Good choice of beer ol chap

I've already started tee bee aich

>implying you don't

Reminder to salty Democrats: we don't want your whiny asses either. Don't move here.
t. Canada

+1 here from Ontario.

>tfw under 21 and baby faced

Just do what every other under age kid does.
Get someone to buy you booze, or get some weed.

If you wanna get smashed drinking Belgian beer, use this like I did last night.

>implying Canada isn't already full of them

I understand, you're already full of Chinese.

>implying I'll vote for trump or Hillary
It's like a choice between a criminal or a lunatic. I'm voting 3rd party so they hopefully get more funding. My state historically votes in one direction so I'm not concerned.

I will be getting drunk though.

If the Green Party can get 5% of the vote they will qualify for funding next election.

>implying I haven't been drinking cheap wine for 17 hours straight
>implying that behavior has anything to do with the election

m8

tell your mum "buy me some beer"

that's what i did when I was 16

I'm drinking right now. I was drinking in the parking lot before I went in to vote.

Straight ticket Republican and non partisan positions, I picked all females.

>Gulden Draak
Muhnigga. I'm Belgian and started drinking beer about 2 years ago, after not liking it for 15 years.
Gulden Draak is one of my favorites so far, the Quadruple 9000 is also great.
Another of my favorites is St. Bernardus Abt 12, and Barbar.

i wish cases of beer came in those reusable plastic crates in the US. we just get more cardboard to throw away.

Nah, i come from a long line of alcoholics, she nearly has a heart attack every time i'm so much as near an open beer bottle. Plus i don't live with her to begin with.

I've been drunk since Bernie Sanders dropped

:(((((((((

YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET IT STARTED THEN M80. THERE IS NO USE FIGHTING DESTINY.

TFW not the day off otherwise I'd done the same. Jealous as fug.

>Pic related is one of the very few Belgian big bottles at my local liquor store and a likely candidate to what I'd chosen.

Maybe you should stay away from king alcohol then. Just a friendly advise.