What has this Britcuck ever done for the bitcoin community? How the fuck is this autist so famous...

what has this Britcuck ever done for the bitcoin community? How the fuck is this autist so famous? He's just a loud mouth preacher and has done almost nothing but defend blockstream. There's no doubt he's being funded by the Corecuck bankers by misleading people into abandoning Satoshi's vision.

Attached: BF4kg6u.jpg (960x1280, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

donate.rainn.org/index.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he's also being threatened by blockstream desu.
He's their version of those raped and controlled pop stars. He's the lady gaga of crypto.

literally who?

adding cuck to everything just makes you cuck.

Ehhhhh, why did he take this picture lmao, burning all his books now, what a loser !

Wtf is this real?

wondering the same

btw he's greek

This guy is going to turn out to be a pedophile, I can smell it from a mile away.

Figures ... weren't pedos one of the original communities in need of anonymous currency?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

[–]andreasma 79 points 3 years ago
If you think this drawing is funny, silly or just plain weird please donate to rainn.org.

The original it is based on was a parody used to fundraise for RAINN (Rape Abuse Incest National Network), a national charity dedicated to protecting and sheltering the victims of sexual violence. I have frequently raised funds for this charity, most recently with a charity run that raised $1400.

Many of the people you see taking "sexy" photos for bitcoin are themselves victims of past sexual abuse or may currently be in abusive relationship with someone who is exploiting them. I use self-parody to "exploit" only myself, in order to highlight this issue and raise money for this very important charity.

RAINN does not currently accept bitcoin (though I am working with the charity's leadership to help them do that), so you will need to use Paypal or a credit card:

donate.rainn.org/index.cfm

Thank you
Why did he make up this elaborate lie?

to get close to sexabuse victims?
to cover for doing somethign weird in past?

Makes sense, lots of pedos were abused themselves, and they think of their child love as 'helping' kids.

Attached: lrg[1].jpg (500x656, 67K)

go back to r/btc

Pleb tier, that's not even an estwing.

Yes, he may have been active in the early stages of Bitcoin, but today, nobody really develops for Bitcoin anymore, which just proves how useless and irrelevant he is today.

The big money is in Solidity and creating ERC-20 tokens. Nobody gives two fucks about hiring a "bitcoin" developer. Yes, there are a few jobs in "blockchain" technology, but that's really just companies hiring database developers, thinking using blockchain will attract the trendies.

every fucking time. jesus, why.

Attached: 1520557233375.jpg (1170x762, 103K)

Attached: lrg[1].jpg (500x656, 60K)

It is, it's from thread where he offed drugged male prostitute with hammer. :(

>what has this Britcuck ever done for the bitcoin community

the level of desperation from shitcoin bagholders and bcash late adopters is hilarious.

Was just thinking, this makes me even more suspicious he's being blackmailed. This is typical of globalists, they give traditional platforms at which their sock puppets can use, one of which seems to be book publishing.

divinetriptruths