Who wants a delicious serving of red beans and rice from Popeyes?

Who wants a delicious serving of red beans and rice from Popeyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

teasphere.wordpress.com/2009/06/19/copycat-popeyes-chicken-red-beans-and-rice-recipe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THIS IS THE BEST SIDE FROM POPEYES BAR-NOTHING.

do americans really eat this?

Besides french fries, it's the only vegetable they do eat

That's not true
We eat a really gross amount of pickles

ABSOLUTELY YES. ITS QUITE DELICIOUS.

They eat it but they don't really eat it.

Why are you in every thread yelling?

It tastes like it has too much msg for my taste, but it's still probably the best of popeye's fairly lackluster sides. OTOH, I've never had their green beans or mac-n-cheese so maybe I'm missing something. Still the best chicken and biscuits in the biz.

IT IS NOT JUST ME. THEIR ARE MULTIPLES. I WOULD ASSUME MY FELLOW ANONS FIND /LOUDPOSTING/ PREFERABLE AS I DO.

The mashed potatoes and gravy are god-tier.

>red beans
>they're fucking brown

wtf america?

has anyone tried the hushpuppy shrimp? Im really curious but I havent been to popeyes in years

teasphere.wordpress.com/2009/06/19/copycat-popeyes-chicken-red-beans-and-rice-recipe/
Not my blog

I tried them a few days ago. Really crunchy batter but still tender shrimp. Only kind of tasted like hush puppies.

I guess I should add that I really enjoyed them, and I'll be eating them exclusively until they go off the menu. They go great with red beans and rice.

A large order of red beans and rice and two biscuits is my go-to order at Popeye's.

I get a small red beans and rice and then stop by the mcdonalds next door for 2 mcchickens no mayo. A couple red beans topped McChickens are by far my favorite fast food meal.

What made you think to make that?

A shill, shilling for a shill, was why. Why did you think, shill? Because I thought you were attractive?

It's just beans and rice, senpai. How hard is it to believe?

I'd actually like to try that.

I used to really like it but the last time I went to Popeye's it tasted like they poured cleaning fluid in it. Also they gave me tiny (we're talking pea-sized), mostly burnt popcorn shrimp, and only gave me two wimpy fish strips. And the only reason I ordered the seafood dinner was because they ripped me off on the chicken order I had got months before that. Fuck Popeye's, they're getting as shitty as KFC now.

It all depends on the people. I've lived near some that were bad, and the one that I live by now is so good that you could use it as an example of how all the Popeye's should operate. I've never had a bad meal there. They also push the sales really hard which I think is a good indication of the quality of management and training. Every time I go there they're like, "Would you like to add a side or two biscuits for just a dollar?" and I'm like, "Fuck yeah I would."

Never been to a bad Chick-fil-A or In-n-Out (we have them in Texas now), though.

>a side of two biscuits
>a side
America...

>fails at reading posts properly

You're not helping your case

Fuck kind of red is that?