Start reading

>start reading
>10+ pages written like a wikipedia article
>all tell no show

I know it's one of your favorite books, Veeky Forums, but I'm already struggling to keep focus. Is the entire book like that?

>falling for the "show, don't tell" meme

>all tell no show
Platitudes for amateur writers general?

>all tell no show

If you can't focus for 10 fucking pages why even bother trying to read more 900 pages?

>can't even get through the first 10 pages
you should just drop it and start reading something that you actually like.

I've read 700 pages and I'm starting to get tired of all the women who are raped both vaginally and anally. Is it worth continuing?

Part 5 is the best.

Yes, that part is meant to be difficult to read. The last part is the best. Made me cry.

You're all literally idiots.

maybe The Hunger Games is more your reading comprehension. I hear it's got lots of explosions.

there are no explosions in the hunger games

You are shit at reading OP, go and read Harry Potter.

2666 is a borefest with no redeeming qualities, I'm not sure why people include it as a 'meme' with much better books like the recognitions

Cannons are explosions.

1st part is the best part.

what about when katniss literally explodes the careers food source? How retarded are you?
The entire last book is explosions. Try coloring books, they're more your speed.

ignore the idiots.

the book is basically a first draft. Bolano died before he could rewrite the entire thing.

yea, honestly. I dont get people becoming so immediately defensive over something thats clearly unfinished

No u

And I thought /a/ was bad.

>>all tell no show

>reading translations

You are a pleeeeb.

>he goes to /a/
>he watches chink cartoons
And you wonder why you don't get it.

What's better boys, savage detectives or 2666