What are you eating this election day fellow burgers?

What are you eating this election day fellow burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

krispykreme.com/ElectionDay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

grilled chicken breast & mushroom ravioli

popcorn and democracy

Burgers.

Seriously, though, this election has made me lose my appetite. Everyone I know (no matter who they're voting for) has election-based depression.
But I am actually making burgers tonight for us to eat while we watch the results roll in.

BURGERS OF COURSE

of course they're depressed. we're forced to pick between two narcissistic crooks, and our other choices hardly even qualify as choices. on the bright side, with this being such a tough election and all it's forced me to sit and really figure out what it is i value.

Ice cream and Budweiser.

I'm not joking.

Cool blog

Cranberry sauce straight from the can.

thanks for the reply :^)
don't forget to subscribe

krispykreme.com/ElectionDay

Beer and liquor

greek yogurt protein shake for breakfast
something or other for lunch, probably some rotisserie chicken because my local supermarket has them on sale for $4 this week. maybe roast some broccoli and a potato.
probably duplicate the same for dinner with the other half of the chicken t b h

>election-based depression
Yeah, maybe if you're a cock-starved faggot.

I'm eating me some BBQ. Gonna chow down on some pulled pork and brisket later today.

>not excited that the overture window has been permanently destroyed forever and there is NO going back and the choices is all you care about is the fate of the clown and the crook

Krispy Kreme has free doughnut promotion all day if you voted.. Liquor and doughnuts seem like a good end to the insanity.

>I'm eating me
Party on, Garth.

Chilaquiles to celebrate Trump's victory

Fried bologna and egg on rye. Shit's bad for your health, but pretty tasty.

You do know that anger is a signal of depression, user? You know that, right?
>I'm eating me some
Don't forget to eat yourself BIGLY.

I'm marinating a skirt steak and I'll probably make some creamy polenta too.

HAVE YOU JOINED THE 1K CLUB YET? IM CLOSE.

Mouthwash and coffee so far

just ate a pear with cardamom and cinnamon and a metric fuckload of cottage cheese

keepin' it real like my girl

I'm Texan born and bred, so I apologize if my manner of speaking has upset you.

Nothing wrong with barbecue though.

I'm Texan, born and bred, as well, but I don't write like a redneck.

what, my deadlift/squat/bench/ohp?

i'm at 325/275/275/150, so i'm at that plateau

if you're skipping the ohp, i've got no plans to work on that right now. i'm doing higher reps for endurance at the moment.

Booze and maybe some toast in the tub later.

YEAH I'M NOT INCLUDING THE OHP. YOURE AT 875 SO YOURE PRETTY DAMN CLOSE. I CAN DEADLIFT 380 AND SQUAT 375 AND BENCH ABOUT 250. MY BENCH IS THE WEAK LINK THERE. IM NOT SURE WHY MY CHEST GAINS ARE SO SHITTY BUT MY LOWER BOD IS STRONG AS FUCK.

Baked chicken breast, roasted potatoes, and some sort of vegetable that I haven't decided on yet

I voted for Hillary, so it looks like crow.

drinking all day either out of celebration of President Trump or crippling depression that my country needs to be gassed for electing Clinton after electing that nigger twice.

I am making tacos with a my own spice rub (ground beef, I'm not in the mood to slow cook it today), a chipotle salsa, aged cheddar (not authentic, i know, but i like it), fresh guac, corn tortillas.

Nigger, I was 325/375/425 in the Army.

im texan too your just doing everything wrong son

Hi /pol/!
Need a safe space?

/lgbt/ please. We will deserve everything coming to us if hillary is elected. I just hope Putin let's Texas secede before retaliating against hitlery

cuck

Freedom fries obviosly

ah yes. the advanced "no u"

Damn, they're already crawling off their containment board. Better break out the heavy duty insecticide to fend them off. The last thing we need on Veeky Forums is an uncontrolled infestation of those vermin.

maybe if your caps lock key was functional, your lifts would improve. or at least you'd shitpost less.

you want a cookie?

I DON'T SHITPOST AND I NEVER MEME

Fuck yes I want a cookie.

>tfw voting Hillary
>whole family voting Trump
>they are mad at me, but I am voting Hillary because I have a crush on a cute Mexican illegal who shops at the grocery store I work in
>family has banned me from eating today
>I am only allowed to eat Mexican food which I hate
>dad fucking ordered a pizza for me then when the pizza guy came told him 'sorry, we don't think we ordered a pizza, my son might have had a confirmation email but he deleted it like Hillary' and slammed the door
>tfw I am starvign
>will go to Taco Bell soon

I hope you die and then burn in hell

Canuck here, making lasagna and drinking beer while I watch your election. You guys always know how to produce some damn good television.

HAH! Check it out guys! He called him GAY! He literally just told the other guy he was a FAGGOT! What a riot.

Where is my Just? Because if my Just is doing everything wrong, I need to find it so I can help it.
Fucking rednecks.....Go crawl back in your trailer and drink more Coors Light so you'll pass out quickly.

Ew Ma Gawd

Seriously

Bigly is a real word, and that's not how you use it.

I'm going to be eating cyanide laced crepes.

Weren't they invented in Belgium?

for fuck's sake, he's saying "big league," which is also idiotic but at least is board room bro slang as opposed to full blown Dubya failure.

kek i hope this is real. they're going to be real pissed at you when she wins

Correct grammar of a rare word is idiotic now?
news to me.

>Poirot
>Belgian
Nice try. We all know Poirot lives in the UK.

Burgs

It's happened guys!
The takeout joint round the corner from me has started selling scotch style munchy boxes!
Is this a first for USA?
MAGA!

retard.

You're just as much of an idiot as Trump.

>deadlift < 400 lbs
>strong
pick one bruh

>voting for Hillary
>calls other people an idiot

kek

>entire internet is a moderated safe space for SJW's

>Tries to mock /pol/ as a safe space

Goddamn reddit is fucking ridiculous.

should i go get a burger or poke, Veeky Forums?

Canuck reporting

Will be making offering of tendies to The Frog God in hopes of a glorious victory by emperor Trump

Kek wills it.

>Assuming who people are voting for
IDIOT

BURGER
U
R
G
E
R

Poke

That's no fucking munchie box, m8.

i figure a burger is the appropriate american thing to do
poke sounds better for this sunny day off

If Trump wins, a big cheeseburger for me. Think I'll throw in another cheeseburger for Pence too.
If Hillary wins, whatever alcohol I can get my hands on with a loaded gun for dessert.

I'm going to move to Canada!!

Liberal tears

We don't want your flag burning kind.

Go to Europe you'll fit right in.

Typical American eating the entire gun instead of just the bullet.

Haha, explain please?

pic related with grapes and crackers soon.

Got plenty of snacks for when the polls close too. Chocolate covered blueberries and spice cookies are probably what I'll go with

Keep eating like that and you won't even fit into the polling booth next election.

>trump wins
bleach
>hillary wins
a bullet

If your dead is that low with your squat that high, you're not hitting depth or have something wrong with you.

should see a doctor, that doesn't even sound remotely right

>trump wins
olives and salami and cheese n shit
>hillary wins
actual human feces

>implying I would eat an entire wheel of cheese at once
>implying I have no sense of portion control and won't have like four 60 calorie cookies and 1/3 cup chocolate covered blueberries

Projecting much?

banged out two of these earlier. got two more left to last the rest of the night

spaghetti, same as i have every night

i voted for jill stein

Because you're thick. You don't catch the drift of things. The man can't speak normally. It doesn't really matter whether he was saying "bigly" or "big league". He's a stammering, marble-mouthed speaker of half-sentences. THAT'S what's funny. Idiot.

>actual human feces

I just left a big pile I didn't flush just for you. Bon appetit!

>Rabid SJW feminist detected

What are you trying to say, exactly?

Here, here! I cast the single vote in Mississippi for Jill Stein.

Before I went to vote, I had Thai food (fresh spring rolls and Tom Kha Gai) from my favorite Thai place, so I'd be nice and relaxed at the polling place.
Tonight, while I wait for god knows what, I'm making burgers.

But that wasn't even what i was arguing. Literally all i said was bigly was a real word. Please don't lose track of the actual conversation you butterfly chasing neanderthal.

You're as thick as a first gen Xbox.

I don't understand, that isn't even thick for a human being

You were playing grammar nazi, you fat faggot, nothing more. And, in your feverish attempt to look educated, you missed the fucking joke. Please grow a pair so you won't look like such a gormless goober.

Dropped bf off at work and had firecracker shrimp (fried shimp + thai sauce) and frickles on his manager's comp.
>two votes for Jill Stein in NC was me and bf

Jesus christ, put a gun to your head and try to have a conversation with yourself. You'd pull the trigger instantly you insufferable faggot.

Really? That's the best you can do? Fuck off, you pretentious twat.

An "italian" noodle salad.

Burgers.
Not even American.