Serious question, are humans going to evolve anymore

Serious question, are humans going to evolve anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/11_2_7.jpg
brahmanedu.org/english/materials/pdf/seong20160106.pdf
brahmanedu.org/english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your delegates Dahnald, give them to me.

If humans reproduce. Then yes.

TEH DEHLEGHETS DAHNALD

TEH DHGELGHGSTHSTS

also yes, all species are constantly evolving.

>tfw people confuse evolution with adaption

>I don't understand what evolution is

yes, the same way dinosaurs evolved to be chickens

yes
pic related:
left - right now
middle - in 150.000 years
right - in about 1mil years

this

/thread

same shit

Without selective pressure on the species in theory no once a species is adapted enough to is ecological nech that their is no pressure for change evolution slowed dramatically unless environmental factors change. Take alligators for example.

acclimation isn't adaptation and vice versa y'all

Take your pedophile cartoons back to

There's selective pressure on sub-saharan Africans to stop being fucking dumb

No there isn't, as long as they reproduce and survive it doesn't matter how uncivilized you see them

wrong. there is selective pressure if some of them reproduce better than others.

in this case, that might be by acting civilized. then again, it might be more fit to be as aggressive as possible, only the environment can determine the truth.

Yes. We've never stopped. Go ask stupid questions somewhere else.

Then why are there still monkeys?

Yes, I believe humans are going to evolve

Yes. We're going to evolve. We're evolving right now and we never stopped evolving. As long as humans continue to have children, we are per definition evolving.

yeah why isn't there just one single kind of fish, one single kind of bug, and one single kind of plant? It's almost like there's some kind of competition for certain things man... WOAH HOLY SHIT LMAO!

I would like one more thumb on both of my hands please.

Human rights, the push for equality, welfare programs are all dangerous to evolution.

The underlying concept of evolution is that we're NOT all equal, and the stupid and weak should not be able to survive as the strong and the smart. We are playing god with all this equality bullshit and we're going to regret it one day- big league, believe me.

Spoken by someone who knows next to nothing about human history. Survival hasn't been driven by meaningful fitness in a very long time, it's more about luck and starting state.

Or is the little orphan boy sent underneath the cotton processing machinery, and happens to make the wrong move and get his head taken off, universally unfit? The poor, disposable chimney cleaner who develops scrotal cancer and loses his testicles, unfit? The 5 year old African who's father is killed off in war, then made into a eunuch to be sold as a slave, or to watch the harems, unfit?

Dumb argument by a dumb poster. The same principles apply today. It's about money, resources, obligations, time, and the layout of the system relative to your starting state. Yes, there are porch monkeys and welfare bunnies, they exist. But most people on welfare didn't strictly choose it, and were led there by a wide spectrum of factors. Factors a viable, self aware species would have engineered out a long, long, long time ago. Being a broken excuse for a species, and having too much power, is the only real threat to our evolution.

Only trough artificial selection and genetic manipulation.

But if AGI is created - humans will irrelevant.

I believe that it the new step in evolution.

No one going to tell him how dumb that was? They teach you in high school we didn't evolve from monkeys? Both us and monkeys evolved from the same ancestor and they went left and we went right. They took to forests and we developed a language?

If republicans are in charge, progress is impossible.

A man has three bodies such as the soul's body, a human body, and a star. brahmanedu.org/english/materials/images/11_2_7.jpg

brahmanedu.org/english/materials/pdf/seong20160106.pdf

brahmanedu.org/english/

Types of souls' bodies who can be born with human bodies in human world are human bodies, animals, fish, and shellfish and insects.

Some people living in the human world have human bodies and bodies like animals, fish, and shellfish and insects even though they are living with human bodies in human world.

People get the types of their souls' bodies depending on their souls' evolutionary levels.

Human appearance is the most evolved but there is one thing left for people's duty.

They have to try to evolve their souls and souls' bodies, and their stars until their stars finish their evolution.

Yes if you give them leafstone

Hahahahahahhahahahhaahhaahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

Not if Danhald doesn't give back the delegates.

1 million and a half.

We are going to "evolve" through genetic engineering.

We will start modifying our DNA long before any change due to natural selection can happen. Humans will evolve but it will be man made