Rate my breakfast Veeky Forums, also breakfast general

Rate my breakfast Veeky Forums, also breakfast general.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAP44MQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARE THOSE EGGS? WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT.

honestly i'd rather eat those shoes on the floor

4eggs with grated cheddar, salsa, paprika, pepper, and oregano.
Dark rye toast.
3 strips of bacon.
Half of a ny strip steak seared in a skillet with butter.

looks really unhealthy. The toast is burnt and slathered in some sort of white sauce (I would like to assume butter but its hard to tell), the eggs and/or rice(?) look like shit, the bacon looks like the kind you can buy and put in the microwave. The only thing that looks somewhat decent is the steak

You make very visually unappealing food, OP

I think your problem is that your eggs had too much moisture in them. I have that same issue when I make Huevos Rancheros.

Its a dark rye so it already looks burnt before you even toast it, and its butter not sauce, the eggs have salsa, paprika, and cheese mixed in tastes good, but im still tweaking the recipe so they don't look as odd. The bacon was cooked in a foreman grill but i definetly could have pulled them sooner.

As for wether or not its healthy fuck no.

I didn't take a picture of my breakfast, because why? Anyway, I had scrambled eggs, potatoes o'brien, and two strips of bacon. It was nice.

Thats a possibilty, I probably should have aded the slasa after cooking.

Yeah.

When you mix tomato in with eggs, the excess moisture from the tomato causes the scrambled eggs to retain more moisture so instead of being fluffy, they take longer to cook while the veggies burn and they come out tasting a bit limp and underdone.

>shitty cut of steak
>cooked terribly
>awful looking eggs
>enormous portions, you're probably a hambeast

you have my pity/10

Yes I know its rye bread you mong it doesnt change that it looks burnt.

>seared
inigo_montoya.jpg

Mine.

everyone keeps saying eggs but that looks more like an extra crispy fried chicken.

Its super dark rye senpai like almost black.

never seen a shittier sear on a steak. seriously. looks close to raw.

>Jizz on the bread
>no one mentions it

I'm on Veeky Forums.

fuck that looks really good. those eggs look fantastic. not sue I've ever cooked eggs to that texture before

Yeah it needs some work, i cooked it on a low heat in the skillet but i went a few minuets over. It was cooked but i didn't want to turn the heat up for a sear and risk not having rare steak for breakfast.

medium-highish heat. don't use a nonstick pan. let the pan get hot for a couple minutes before you put the meat on it. salt and pepper one side, put it face down.

really though preheating the pan is the most important part.

Give porridge recipes

I make mine with water.
Stir in milk in the bowl, milk starts to smell amazing when it goes into the hot porridge
Adding honey, nutella and peanut butter at the moment. It's pretty good.

Inb4 cinnamon in everything

Also can someone explain overnight oats to me? Are they better? I have never tried them

Thanks. Im still getting used cooking with a skillet, I learned how to cook meat a charcoal grill that I used back when I lived at home.

Invest a few bucks on a good 12 inch stainless pan, like this one. You won't regret it once you learn how to cook on it. Might take a week or two to get used to it.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00JAP44MQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Not a hambeast jusr exercise a lot and take massive shits. Would you ne able to eloborate on whats wrong with it exactly im trying to improve on the presentation od my cooking. So natrually I came to Veeky Forums.

Theyre eggs the spices/salsa i added made them orange and fucked with the texture.

Genuine 100% true Scotsman here.

I make my porridge with water, and then top it off with a little pinch of salt and some cool milk just prior to eating.

It's not hard. Crack the eggs into a cold saucepan along with some butter before you start cooking, and stir thoroughly the whole time Don't season until they're done.