Is culture more important than knowledge?

Is culture more important than knowledge?

Knowledge is temporary and ever changing, aesthetics are forever

Hellenes used to think volcanoes were from angry gods but they're still immortal

knowledge IS culture

No.

define 'culture' without using the word, or making any allusions to, 'knowledge' before presupposing that they are mutually exclusive concepts

ya, fuck that dork Socrates

what? rephrase that question, that makes no sense.

Is knowledge less important than culture?

"The way of life, especially the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of people at a particular time"

Knowledge is a part of culture, and vice versa. Your question is a waste of time.

>is up more important than south?

this is how stupid you are

I'd say up is more important than south. Southern hemisphere is pretty shit. If you go up you're in space, and we're probably going to need space for its resources.

what if you're at the north pole

That's a retarded comparison anyway since north and south are human concepts and you can revert them if you feel like it, lots of old maps were "upside down".

>The way of life
>general customs
>beliefs
and in what way are these aspects not established, practiced, and involved with the application of knowledge?

>"define" define
>Also customs and knowing is the same thing
>South is shit tier

i/lit/erates at their finest

Then I guess you better go up

Everything is a 'human concept' if you want to be retardedly abstract about it. If we're talking about south and up as they're used today, up is undoubtedly superior to south.

How is south not the objectively shitiest direction? The North, West, and East have admirable civilizations and up and down have plenty of valuable resources. I mean sure, you could say South has plenty of valuable resources too, but it's also filled with smell brown people.

/thread

>up is superior

i bet you read books from bottom to top too you backwards motherfucker

are u retarded???

Culture is for bacteria

Culture is knowledge.

Knowledge of traditions, customs, wisdom, science, religion, styles, technologies, architecture, ...

if you define knowledge as knowledge that isn't part of your culture then culture is more important

Other way around, and culture is more than knowledge.

rip harambe