Make me believe in Chainlink again bros.. I'm losing hope

Make me believe in Chainlink again bros.. I'm losing hope.

Attached: 1513794912011.png (5992x6899, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7uQs_lygZE
schedule.sxsw.com/2018/events/PP80326
youtu.be/dwZvm8xUnvw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he fell for memes

For what it's worth, you won't lose all your money on LINK.

Just most of it.

Nothing has changed.
Sergey is presenting alongside ceos of docusign and the president of the chamber of digital commerce

Which means absolutely nothing.

youtu.be/Z7uQs_lygZE

Why would you lose hope? Great project that's going to take a bit of time. Anyway in a down market everything looks like shit.

Lock those coins away for a while.

Yea they just pull random crypto guys off the street to give a presentation and sit on a panel about how smartcontracts will get rid of lawyers

Sergey is fighting on Showtime right now.

I hope you're right. It's just that I'm poor and impatient and Veeky Forums has led me to believe that this will be the coin that will save me from poverty.

Attached: 1511059963850.png (470x512, 34K)

It's literally random, given that Chainlink has no product, even months after a 32 million USD ICO.

as long as you didn't actually buy any you're a-ok

howmuch link for this semen demon in 2019?

You’ll make it, just give it time
This is the most solid project in the entire cryptospace, defining a new category of services and perfecting a product before people even realise they need it, which they do.

when is that

No. I've really grown to hate threads about this coin. You should not be buying or holding things because others are telling you it's going to be alright. Assume all the trades you've done until now are shit and how to make sure you can survive tomorrow from the losses.

Impatience will be your undoing. My biggest losses in 2017 were due to moving my coins around. If I'd just accumulated my portfolio would be worth so much more.

The 14rd

If you don't believe now you never did. Just sell.

change the green screen to a link meme

Attached: 1519153426862.jpg (650x366, 99K)

patients my friend. just grab some link and sit comfy

SXSW March 14
schedule.sxsw.com/2018/events/PP80326

Don’t worry I’m sure it’s already priced in and if gone price doesn’t 4x it’s a dud. Don’t worry about he big picture implications

I'm gonna retire within a year. 25k linkies

Attached: PicsArt_01-16-09.35.06.jpg (500x500, 48K)

just read the musings of twitter.com/deludedbulber to regain your insanity

Fuck off, I'm never selling my linkies.

rest of the market is crashing, stay strong

Attached: 7777777777777777777.png (549x959, 1.01M)

Same, I'm poor as fuck at $10.50/hr since I take care of my grandmother and sister. I've got like $150 and get paid Friday. I hope to fuck it moons in the next few weeks, if not then the 14th. Even if it does I might hold until it looks like it might hit ETH or BTC levels.

Even I know it won't moon in a couple weeks. It's gonna take a bit, but I want to know how much exactly.

I'm thinking it's gonna at least 10x this year from where it's at currently...I'm guessing by Q4 we will be at around 5 dollars or so

I'm a poorfag that just started anyway, so even if one of these nets me a few extra grand I'll be happy.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-23-11-15.png (1080x1920, 131K)

You're not going to get rich off of XRP and REQ if you're poor. I thought this was common sense and someone even made a thread about this before.

IDK dude, if they hit $1 I'll have made a few bucks. I'm just learning.

link was a meme and biz fell for it. it hasn't changed in almost a year. give it up retards

$10 worth of Req... lol

I feel for you user.

I hope we make some money off Link though.

>Losing hope
Have to be honest, not gonna make it. Weakfaggothands like yours sell at $1.

Hear me out on REQ: I had 32 BTC when it was worthless and lost the wallet on purpose years ago. $10 of anything isn't leaving my hands anymore.

can you explain further?

Found the Retard, won't even check this heresy.
>Alpha main net live before deadline.
>Swift is very happy with results of the network so far.
>Huge conference in a few days alongside industry heavyweights

If you're feeling FUD now you should kys

Ah I remember dumping 26k req at 6cents to buy monero at 160 because biz said it's gonna moon. 1 week later and was 350 and req 80c.

>He still hodls Link.

Attached: 1520218158639.gif (245x230, 871K)

>Alpha main net live before deadline
lol no
>Swift is very happy with results of the network so far
Swift doesn't give a shit about Link dude.
>Huge conference in a few days alongside industry heavyweights
Literally the conference meme.

You guys already killed the Link token, now you must face the consequences.

youtu.be/dwZvm8xUnvw

If this doesn't convince you user idk what will

thing is... link is much different from regular scamcoins...
link is being run by a genius.. with crazy partnerships...
think about it.. sergey has been running a successful company... 32M raised at ico...
this is an opportunity to get on the ground floor...
i honestly feel bad for people who aren't holding link... in a few years.... we will make it... and it will be something the likes of which the world has never seen... honestly.. im enjoying this ride and im proud to be a link marine....
for the doubters.. or the haters...
just know... we dont care... we know the value of link and trust sergey.... this is the type of investment we will look back on in 30 years and thank ourselves.... trust me on this......

if you honestly ever thought this would be $1000 EOY you have nobody to blame but yourself.

This is a solid project long term but if you wanted to make money off it short term you are badly mistaken

Thanks just sold 100k.

This reads like FF8

> Link... 10$?... Can it be?
> Sergey must be a mastermind... Surviving with bodyfat percentage of 100%... some kind of time traveller?
> Did he use Edea to timetravel... to us?

I just enlisted.

Attached: nosto.gif (375x212, 1.52M)

It's a meme retard, nobody can be sure of anything in crypto.

this

>losing hope
>4 days before sxsw
Are you a cuck OP? or you just enjoy the thought of being a cuck?

Anime girl is always right

Attached: 1520683196427.jpg (396x382, 42K)

>Smart contracts are limited to digitalized data. They have a limited application in real life and cannot substitute real contracts. You cannot digitalize reality

No but seriously how could a smart contract execute when it doesn't know if my roof got blown off or not without inspector coming to check. Yes winds might be 100mph+ and that's verified by 10-100 weather stations but at the same time how do you even know if I have damage or not?

>insurance inspector comes
>checks roof is blown off on his phone/laptop
>insurance smart contract executes

billoreillyoucantexplainthat.tiff

stop being a faggot.

Oh that was the best I had.

Does this project really still have only 2 random
russian devs after months and a 32 million dollar ICO? What the hell is going on?

*crickets*

this

most obvious scam evee

eeeeee
e
e
e
eeeeer

i don't generally like scams but it will be hilarious to see when these Veeky Forums pajeets realize they've been scammed out of their unemployment checks by two russian youngsters

the 2 main devs are coding. its not a scam it just bothers me theres only 2 main ones. 4-5 dudes coding nonstop would make me feel better

I'm done with Veeky Forums. Enough is enough. You stupid pieces of shit get dumber every fucking day.

Attached: beeehee.png (1066x600, 276K)

Sergey is philosophy major. Buy möbius sir.

>sarcasm on anonymous Chinese takeout image board
>actually gets mad irl
Kek

This is why Chainlink won’t reach $1000. Impatient poorfags who will sell the moment they make a little money. If you can’t wait 5 years for $1000, you don’t deserve $1000 eoy. Go back and invest in bitconnect.

Attached: Chain Link Info.png (949x854, 132K)

why are you losing hope? Link has weathered this sell-off better than any other coin

Attached: coin.png (640x1914, 2.22M)

If that last write up didn't do it for you, this one sure as hell should. Hodl for the moon. The 3rd leg of Crypto.. Bitcoin, Eth and now Chainlink. The 4th is to follow which is Request Network - later this year you will be able to cash out your Tokens for fiat without going through Coinbase. Important shit for those of us that are going to be swimming in cash due to Link singularity.

Attached: Assblaster.png (1868x836, 250K)

Checked. I wish this was true man. I've got 25k links. I've done my research and think it's really cool technology/concept but anything more than that idk. I'm not even assuming I'll make it because no way will I get that lucky.

It's scammy as fuck. 32m ico. No staff hires. Where did the 32m go? In sergeys fat fucking face?

It's over. Sell now or you will lose even more money.

25K makes you a millionaire at $50. You are holding a winning hand. Hell at $10 you are talking $250K. That is life changing money.

those dubs don't lie

Attached: 1518742017729.png (2540x3176, 110K)

Cryptobeak reckons Link is trash.

dude check the pull requests and contributions. There are more and more contributors by the day.

Most of LINK in circulation is owned by whale who buy any altcoin regardless, 4chin neets are hardly 1% of all holders.

dont you see it though? kek just keeps telling us to have faith in this project. case in point: i cant even pull this thread up in the catalog without hearing his message loud and clear.

OP, i present: the box of repeating digits. boxes are just 2D Cubes. chainlink's logo is a 2D cube. kek is an extradimensional being speaking to us in dimensions that we can still perceive.

Attached: chainlink digit cube.png (515x581, 259K)

Dubs are simple:

MAY MY LINKIES STAY SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

oh boy how wrong you are

Best poast

>still doubting after all the digits

If didn't convince you to go all in, nothing will. Enjoy being poor user.

>Don’t worry I’m sure it’s already priced in

i could see this next pump being similar to the last conference sergey attended. whales always P&D coins that have news coming out and i wouldnt be shocked if south by southwest pumps link somewhere between 20-40% in sat value. last pump actually didnt dump fast after the conference either so take that in as a possibility. then itll probably bleed out over time back down to 50-65K sats if it does pump significantly... hopefully goes lower than that some time in the next few months if no news comes out so we can get even more before the singularity.

>I want my coin to dump forever
You "accumulation" fags are fucking annoying. We've had 6 months if you don't have 15k+ LINK yet there's no hope for you.

All I know is the people in LINK telegram are fucking retarded except for the a few(Thomas, Rory, Jonny). What a joke. I sincerely hope sergey doesn't check the telegram he'd want to give up and quit. Fuck this