It's over losers. Ready to red pill yet?

It's over losers. Ready to red pill yet?

Attached: red-pill.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Nigger

I'm laughing my ass off at all you idiots on here thinking they'll still become rich from crypto. How many months does this shit need to continue until you get it? The bullrun was too big to sustain. So many people got burned. There's no reason for ANYONE to start investing now - not normies, not institutions. Nobody invests in this shitty market anymore. You can be glad if we get another bullrun in 3 years or so. But until then we're going down. And if you keep holding your shitty coins will be worth nothing by the point that bullrun starts. But most likely crypto is dead anyway, so who cares. Have fun, faggots.

i am unironically getting a plumbing apprenticeship, they make bank in australia yo

To be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to understand crypto currency...

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

Bezos and musk have enough to provide basic income selfish fucks

As in can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

you can actually do that?

Take Imodium and stop shitting on the streets.

Skilled labor gets you ahead in life. You will be pulling $200k a year while these cucks are flipping burgers hopelessly waiting for their $200 to magically transform into $2m.

what classifies as a real future?

Attached: bluepill.jpg (600x446, 32K)

Why are there suddenly so many "you gotta cash out" posts??

you realize that the matrix red pill is just a blue pill for people that cannot take the blue bill, why do you think neo stopped the machine "outside" the matrix. Cause he just exited the blue layer and entered the red layer to entrap red pillers.

fuck off

Attached: 1500154415554.jpg (802x854, 203K)

FUD as usual

im killin myself

Glad i cashed out 2 days ago and broke roughly even with my initial. This shit is over, get out while sou can. Pic related, the current state of the market. You know what comes next.

Attached: 9FB52217-2F91-4EEE-B301-EC032D9365B6.jpg (640x398, 44K)

Attached: 1520491784960.png (932x944, 241K)

so banks can get people to sell their bitcoin for cheap, then they buy tons for extremely cheap, then they will use XRP and boost it so they can sell it for bitcoin, effectively centralizing the entire cryptosphere forever because they hold most of the supply

I'll take the redpill. What we got OP?

I'm laughing my ass off at all you idiots on here thinking they'll still become rich from crypto. How many months does this shit need to continue until you get it? The bullrun was too big to sustain. So many people got burned. There's no reason for ANYONE to start investing now - not normies, not institutions. Nobody invests in this shitty market anymore. You can be glad if we get another bullrun in 3 years or so. But until then we're going down. And if you keep holding your shitty coins will be worth nothing by the point that bullrun starts. But most likely crypto is dead anyway, so who cares. Have fun, faggots.

Just yesterday my Uber driver was talking about how he was pissed off because he is losing so much on Bitcoin. When every fucking idiot loser has pumped money into this shit and lost it, you know it's the end. No more suckers left. Wait for the next generation of idiots.

I'm never cashing out until a few hundred Ks minimum, ya faggot. You're never going to get my crypto.

jews
it's always jews

>You know what comes next
the jews kill their opponents in an accident and enforce sole ownership of a shitty currency in their ivory tower? because that means you should buy more

Attached: 1519580894619.jpg (940x672, 216K)

>my Uber driver was talking about how he was pissed off because he is losing so much on Bitcoin. When every fucking idiot loser has pumped money into this shit and lost it, you know it's the end. No more suckers left. Wait for the next

Fucking this

2014fag here
BTC is dead, especially with gox back to fuck us over again
I see potential in altcoins though

well i guess that answers where we are on the chart

Attached: Emocional-cycle-2-Web[1].jpg (768x624, 155K)

thats the way every cycle works. theres no reason for people to buy bitcoin when the bubble looks to have burst, its the whales that are the ones accumulating, but they're smart enough to not prop the price up.

the question is when the real-world markets start collapsing, and our petrodollar starts shaking, where are people going to put their money.