How have we not figured out how to lighten eye color yet...

How have we not figured out how to lighten eye color yet? It really doesn't seem that challenging being that it's almost entirely cosmetic. Nobody likes brown eyes. They're regularly ranked as the least attractive eye color, so how haven't we figured this out yet? Is it really that complicated? Light eyes literally only survived because of how much more attractive they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

stromamedical.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. mad shiteye

it literally doesn't make a difference so why waste time and resources on it

There is a procedure to change the color of one's eyes.

not really
blue eyes arent that attractive imo because ppl with blue eyes seem really cold to me.
but i dont like brown eyes either so green is way to go

anyone can laser their eyes to blue lad

btw that's yet another reason why green is mustard race

>be brown eyed
>take picture of yourself and photoshop your brown eyes blue/green/gray

Don't do this if you don't want to realize how cucked you are by having brown eyes. Going from brown to blue or whatever, it's like a joke how much better you look.

if you're already ugly then you have no hope, though.

>anyone can laser their eyes to blue lad
source

>source
Google : permanent eye color change laser

imand my eyes are weird green/blue/grey with a small hazel ring depending on the lightning

but once again, who the fuck cares about eye color, it's very far down the list of what makes a person attractive

Eye color isn't that big of a deal

sounds like youre still mad about your mud-like eye color.
eyes and eyebrows are the most important feature when it comes to physical attractiveness :)

>who the fuck cares about eye color
Everyone.

>sounds like youre still mad about your mud-like eye color.

Ew.

:^)

No wonder you think eyes arent important because yours are so boring. Get on my level

so what color are they actually disregarding the shit camera, green?

My eye are light grey with yellow bits in them.
What exactly causes the yellow bits?

I have green eyes.

Too bad I'm an irreconcilably fucked up person otherwise. :^)

Are you retarded OP? Everyone can remove the pigmentation of brown eyes with lasers and turn them blue. Because below the brown pigmentation everyone has blue eyes.
How about doing at least 1 minute of research instead shitting this board up.

>caring about eye color
>not the number of eyes in your eye
Plebs, all of you

Oh shit, we having an eye thread?

Because not everyone hates the body they were born with. See a therapist OP

I have crippling body issues yet and find flaws with virtually every part of my body yet I'm still not cucked enough to want to permanently change my brown eyes to blue

You don't have crippling body issues.

You know who has crippling body issues? Michael J Fox.

You just think about yourself too much. Which isn't your fault, really, since society validates the fuck out of "anxiety" and "poor body image" by making it a meme.

I grew up with a medical condition so was basically bullied by school kids and even strangers on the street for decades, I might not be in the same league as Michael J Fox but it gives you issues trust me

Limp it off, gimpy. You ain't the first person to be bullied.

What was this condition?

Ectodermal Dysplasia

Sucks. I can relate with the lack of sweating deal, if that's part of it for you. Historically relate, anyway.

Have type 2 trigeminal neuralgia and it's spiking the last few days. My muscles are all rigid, I can't really form thoughts or track context, and just want to die. I'm completely out of anything that usually helps. In a way I'm almost the inverse of some of dualism with you. My health problems always led to misery simply because they don't show.

People suck. Fuck any myopic gutter trash that would make fun of you on the street.

Yeah the not sweating is shit during hot weather so I just avoid it, trigeminal neuralgia sounds awful, how long have you had that and is there anything that can be done?

~12-13. It's always possible to just sever or selectively lesion the nerve, but I don't see that as an option. Another possibility is padding the nerve root where it's compressed and rubbing on shit (both in the right side of my jaw, and further down in the neck), but this comes with a possibility of subsequent strokes. Not really acceptable.

It's been 10 years. When I'm doing well and the pain is just subconscious background noise I say fuck it, it's been a long time and I don't know anything else. Or maybe I'll find "The Answer" one day. When I'm not, it's misery. There was a very long span of time where it was almost always cripplingly bad, and now it's only occasionally to rarely bad. This offers the means for self delusion.

Really it's still awful and it still gets in the way.

Gold

Good grief... Is this Veeky Forums or mumsnet?
Google Eyeball tattoos.

What are Contact lenses?

Ive never been into blue eyes.
Comes off as generic/unintelligent, despite them being "rare and desirable". Not all, just most. My GF has blue/grey eyes.

The shape of those green eyes middle left are great.

Ive always like pic related when it comes to eye color.

>Nobody likes brown eyes.
I like them all, it's so rich.

stromamedical.com/

these guys

It hard to find before after of this procedure. The few samples you find go from brown to dark brown navy.

Barely works/helps

I'm a big fan of brown eyes.
So it's always funny to me seeing people bitching about having them.

same here user

>Comes off as generic/unintelligent

What a stupid thing to say. What matters is how your whole face looks like. Brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes... all that matters is how they work with your face. If you photoshop someone's eyes into a different color most of the time their face will look off.

there's no scientific article to be found
what was your source faggot you only embarrassing yourself here citing google...

Not him, and I don't have a source, but I can explain the process from memory.
Basically, all eyes are naturally blue.
What causes different colors is how much brown pigment your eye produces.
The things in your eye that produce the pigment can be "lasered" and won't produce any more.
Once a little time has passed, the brown will simply fade away, leaving you with a pure blue eye.

>stupid thing to say
I said "comes off".
A subjective statement.
I even said not all.

I bet you have blue eyes

>you can only defend something that applies to you

What are such stupid people doing on a science board?

Search stroma laser

Green > Brown > Blue > Literal rhinoceros shit in your eye sockets > powergap >>>>>>>>hazel

light blue >>> the rest

well, you replied to a troll rather than the real response

whose stupid now?

Mengele supposedly managed to do this by injecting something into eyes of prisoners, but all of his research is unpublished in a vault somewhere/burned.

It's cool that you searched google for 5 seconds, but you're wrong.

It really shows how idiotic Veeky Forums is when they google something and immediately post it as a solution that isn't actually real. Stay retarded.

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums so insecure about their physical appearance? It's like this on every board.

>Why is everyone so insecure about their physical appearance?

ftfy

>2016
>projecting this much

Topkek. Not everyone is in high school.

>being so insecure about yourself you blame your brown eye color for your failures
lel you should seriously consider suicide if you're this desperate

>I bet
there is no wagering at Veeky Forums, Grandpa

>It hard to find before after of this procedure.

No shit, they're still testing to get FDA approval. It's still the only company trying to do this.

>No shit
Not no shit
They make claims saying that it works. Saying they have had positive results with voluntary patients. But no pictures of these patients? No documentation?

kek

And yet there is a whole song about a brown-eyed girl..

For real, you sound like you have serious self-esteem issues.

If you can find someone more qualified working on this I'm all ears

itt: brown eyed people jealous of blue eyed master race

I have hazel eyes, a-am I fine?

...Depends who's looking at you?

blue eyed is objectively the worst.

>First time ever, sees someone claim brown eyes aren't attractive
>Checks the thread, it's actually a fucking meme

Unbe-fucking-lievable.

Never change anons, you marvelously clueless virgins you! Brown eyes are literally a hundred times better looking than cold blue, weird ass green or boring gray. Brunettes with brown eyes are the sexiest thing a woman can have.

I have dark brown eyes myself, and I have literally gotten laid because of just them. Besides that, being the ugly fuck that I am, my eyes are usually the first thing women compliment about me.

So you guys are fixated about "manlets" (which btw is also a meme, at least in Europe), now eye color. What other excuses do you loser assburgers have for your virginity, I wonder? Haha, I mean seriously. This is kinda sad what you do here, but I will admit it's interesting as hell.

Here you have a completely sterile environment where you geeks come up with all these incredible outlandish theories about what's attractive and works and what doesn't, which is based entirely on your low self esteems and whatever hate bubble BS you've gotten stuck in browsing too much r9k, without having any semblance of what real life is like. Very educational.

Shitskin here.
Fuck you white people. Why do you goys get literally all the hair and eye diversity?

>tfw irises almost as dark as pupils
>tfw gf has incredible watery blue eyes

>license says green

>have black female friend
>gets new boyfriend
>won't shut up about how pretty his eyes are
>meet him
>same black/brown eyes as every other black dude in the area
>ok...

Why the fuck would you want to? Everyone knows that dark brown eyes are the best eyes available to humans.

webm related: you

you're still ugly, no matter your eye color. gg

>How have we not figured out how to lighten eye color yet?

Melanin production

It is a skin pigment designed to prevent cellular uptake of UVB radiation.

If I Recall Correctly, there are three different varieties... Yellow, Red, and Brown.

It is a pigment produced in the skin to prevent UVB damage (Ultra Violet-B Spectrum ionizing radiation) from occuring in the deeper levels of cells than the surface skin layer.

It effects hair and eye color as well.

The base iris/hair color without pigmentation becomes red/white (blood vessels; albino eyes/hair)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

Bleach cosplay on another level.

the contact lens industrial complex is keeping the research down.

From afar, it seems that I have dark brown eyes. But when I look closely in the mirror, my eyes appear to have a scarlet tint to them?

CRISPR

Rate my eye /x/

Nice limbal rings, although they could be darker. Hard to tell with brown eyes.
7/10.

depth of field/10

What, you want me to show more face?

> tan/brown skin
> brown/dark hair
> dark dark brown eyes, from far looks like my eyes are just black
> k i l l me

Hmmm

My bf has brown eyes and they suit his face well. I normally detest brown eyes, but him I call shit eye and nigger only ironically. T blue/gray/cyan altering eye colour

Slav?

Mengele must return first

Netherlands

Average-limbal-ring/10

>Wore blue contacts for about 3-4 years during my early 20s
>Get numerous complements on how good my eyes looked
>People got surprised when I told them it was colored contacts

Got surgery so I'm not wearing them anymore but you people are clueless if you think they make no difference. The effect it has on other people is huge.

Why would you want to do that. People with light eye colour have issues when there is a lot of light.

[citation needed]

Grant us eyes almost on the inside

it just makes sense, think about it.

things that are logical/sensible dont need citations

:^)

I liek ur mummy's brown eye.

you don't NEED to change eye color. I personally love brown eyes. the guy i love has brown eyes. :D

>Green eyes
>Incredibly attracted to very dark brown eyes
I'm just fated to have cucked children

>surprised Veeky Forums isn't educational

Your expectations for this website are delusional.