Tfw both of your parents are English professors at prestigious universities and you are already a better reader and...

tfw both of your parents are English professors at prestigious universities and you are already a better reader and writer than most people due to genetics

Teach me, OP.

>Pepe poster
Yeah, i doubt that.

Dumb frogposter

Well obviously they didn't pass down any science genes if that's how you think genetics work

OP hasn't reached genetics yet, he only just entered high school. Please have some respect.

>he doesnt know about epigenetics

didn't you literally post on /r9k/ like six months ago how you feel overwhelmed by the fact that your parents are academics, and that they treat you like an inferior, talentless human being?

what changed OP? please do tell us.

but on /r9k/ though, not here

>tfw both parents dropped out of college and you've just done the same

Not him, can't say if he does or not, but you can't say
>muh genetics
and then say
>m-muh epigenetics
because they're totally different things

Epigenetic factors are all those which influence gene expression, not the genes themselves, which are in the realm of genetics.

Having two biological parents who happen to be English profs would very likely give you shot at both a) giving you genes that COULD make you well disposed towards advanced literacy and b) providing you with pre-and-post-natal environments which COULD have those genes be expressed. However, conflating these two things is foolish and I'm pretty sure since you're an anime poster your parents are very disappointed in you.

If you genuinely were a person of advanced intellectual bearing, you wouldn't spend your time being a frogposter on a Burmese crossdressing board.

>it's another "confusing epigenetics with lamarckism" chapter

>tfw got into literature at a young age
>tfw started with the Greeks at 15
>tfw read Plato and Aristotle at 16
>tfw read Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and Kant in their native language at 17
>tfw have read pretty much everything worthwhile nowadays

I laugh at people that study Literature of Philosophy at the age of 20 and have read maybe 1 or 2 books by Nietzsche and Kant and think they're smart.

no one gives a fuck

Get good illiterate cuck, bet you will get a 60k salary job with your shitty English degree.

>be 24
>just started with the greeks

lennyface.jpeg

62.5k actually

but you're still an autist at the end of the day.

money's tight, huh?

frogposting is the peak of Veeky Forums's culture

not in the presence of upward mobility

>Stating Salary
>pre tax
>pre insurance
I bet you're a desk office or a teacher you pleb.

>Anybody smarter than me is an autism

You can do it

what the fuck would a 15yo understand about the greeks

But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em

Nothing, because it doesn't take much to passively read something only for the purpose of saying you "got" it.