Do people seriously eat pizza with a knife and a fork?

do people seriously eat pizza with a knife and a fork?

Yep

my boss did it...just go with the white people flow

Many people in Italy eat pizza with a knife and fork. There is absolutely no difference in taste. As a matter of fact I prefer to use a knife and fork and savour the taste of a good pizza instead of taking large bites and getting cheese grease all over my face.

Yes, non americans use silverware to eat.

>Tortillas

Just open your mouth, Mr shill. It will stop the grease from smearing on your face.

I eat pizza with cutlery, probably because I'm not some kind of FUCKING SAVAGE.

I hope an asteroid the size of Rhode Island lands in the middle of the USA

That's how Patrick Stewart eats it.

Don't panic, idiot. They're trying to keep you watching.

I scrape all the cheese off with my fork and then eat the floppy pizza left over

I do it occasionally but I mainly use my hands, sometimes its just easier. Like sometimes I use a fork and knife to eat a sandwich that has way too much stuff inside it andthat I know its all gonna fall out.

Depends on the type of pizza, dumbass.
I know, meme central, but I live in Chicago, and when you get deep dish the menu specifically says (for the tourists) "best eaten with a knife and fork".
But of course nobody is going to use a knife and fork for a thin crusty slice. Don't be so stupid and narrow minded.

IVE DONE THIS EXACTLY ONCE. IT WAS WEIRD. I DONT RECOMMEND IT.

Enjoy your worst pizza on the earth and nigger murder, chicucko faggot. Deep dish is dog shit.

In a restaurant, yeah.

If the pizza is too hot or I'm trying to be extra careful for whatever reason I will use a knife and a fork.

Wait like 10 seconds then, you fucking midge.

So mad :) Let the butthurt flow, it only make my smile bigger!

yes, thats how it is traditionally eaten

It depends. In a nice restaurant yes, fork and knife are a must. Every other place hands

1 - white people made pizza, so white people cant eat it the wrong way, because the way it's supposed to be eaten is determined by white people
2 - i've never seen a white person eat pizza like that, but i've seen several black people do it. so you'd be going with the black people flow

Of course, it's often to hot to hold with my hands.

I do this with particularly large slices. I have to hold it in the middle so that they don't flop down but it's too hot for that, so I eat it with a fork.

If I'm in an /sp/ gamethread or a shitposting marathon then I will use a fork while I eat pizza

This is the type of shit that makes women cheat on men

>Sicilians
>white

>Sicilians
i'm not sure where you got that from but ok... you're free to believe whatever personalized version of history you've made for yourself

>knife and a fork

Do you mean to say a fork and knife?

cheat WITH the men who eat it that way, make no mistake.

Some fucking slob cramming pizza in his face with his disgusting man hands between rounds of CoD is not a man a woman wants to fuck.

I agree. People have to step up now and refute pure ignorance, especially with what's happened. I used to joke with the alt-right memes, but not anymore. This is some serious stuff now. Read Orwell's essays from the '30's.