What are the best chips Veeky Forums?

what are the best chips Veeky Forums?

does kettle cooked dill pickle flavor exist? because that would win for me

They sell these at Kum and Go gas stations.

Everything Terra.

Homemade

I can't stop eating plain corn chips

I like Doritos jacked, takis, pringles, Fritos twists, cape cod waffle chips, and hot cheetos

Haven't seen these in forever. Hope they weren't discontinued.

Only doritos I buy.

I always feel sleezy buying Doritos.

Some good chips itt. I'll add rancheritos

Probably the best ketchup chips I ever had. Usually they only put a light coat of powder on them. Not these. These are dark red.

Never seen these, I'm guessing they taste like the maruchan creamy chicken ramen

No, they tasted like actual oven roasted chicken.

Not quite as good as the no-name one i posted, but a real classic.

Nice, hope they're still around

Always got these at subway long ago. Good stuff

yeah, this is a chip dump. Looking in my Veeky Forums folder and have found a huge collection.

Funny considering I barely touch them since I dumped a shitload of weight before I ever came to this place. I guess this is just a way to test my willpower.

>not the spicy nacho flavor

baka desu senpai

They're the only spicy ones I have in any of my local stores and gas stations.

Back when I was fatty mcfatfuck, I would pick out the pretzels and add in a substitute, from other chips, to nuts, to M&M's, or just eat them without a substitute.

Pretzels are total bullshit unless you make them.

Canadian I'm guessing? Which grocery chains carry garden salsa? All i ever see is harvest cheddar and French onion

Better doritos then doritos

No clue, ordered them online from the States. I liked them, if they were sold locally I would be eating them. Sunchips in general I seem to enjoy better then others.

I love munchies but yea fuck the pretzels

This one was discontinued. I'm still pretty pissed about that. I think they use the flavour in the mexican chili rippled brand, but it's not the same.

This. Mediterranean is my shit.

They have them in some stores, or at least I've seen and eaten them here in Toronto

I'm on Vancouver Island. Haven't seen them in my area. Would buy them if I had access to them, but wouldn't order the online again

Final post is nostalgic faggotry, but I must post a dear departed brand that died so long ago ;_;

don't you fuckers get it?

Old Dutch chips are shit, they changed all their recipes and don't have MSG anymore. Fuck em.

Besides Hawkins Cheezies, Canada has fucking garbage snacks. Shit country.

I wish we had all these flavors here in my country, all these shitty spicy flavors make me sick, and they aren't even that spicy

YES! These are even better than old Dutch and PC loads of ketchup. Fuck, I miss Canada.

Correct answer sir

Tried this like a week.