How do you keep these from going soft? i keep them in a metal tin but they barely last a week

how do you keep these from going soft? i keep them in a metal tin but they barely last a week.

Last a week? Dude how many do you buy?? 20 packs and open all of them at once??

i don't buy cookies but my grandma does and wraps them in wax paper inside the metal tin

One package has about 30 cookies. Even at three a day, every day, and that's a lot, that's over a week of cookies.

Keep them in the oven constantly at 60 degrees, will keep them crispy

Keep them in a freezer

Reduced humidity. A ziptop plastic bag with all the air squeezed out works well.

the original packaging is packed with nitrogen to keep them fresh and stop them from going stale same with chips so buy industrial use grade nitrogen and hope for the best

ive been eating a whole package of red velvet oreos every day for like 3 weeks.

FUCKING CHRIST STOP THAT SHIT

Those things are so terribly bad for you. I bought the cinnamon ores cookies and they were 150 calories for every two cookies!

Throw some of these babies in. Be warned though; when you wolf your oreos down, if one of these slip by, you will die.

Let him Die.

Better yet; leave the packets in each individual cookie. It'll never go soft, trust me.

>Reduced humidity. A ziptop plastic bag with all the air squeezed out works well.
This. The tin gets more and more air in there as you open and close it, and it isn't full.
I buy 1 gallon ziplocs and might just wrap the whole original package of cookies.

OREOs just bleh. I don't buy them often. It's the filling that gets me. Try mallomars, and have some real chocolate in the coating.

The thin OREOs make no sense. People buy the damn things for the filling.

>not liking cold cookies

once i open i eat them all. so i no buy them

Plastic. Glass. How do you not know this?

I scrape the filling out of oreos and throw it away so I can eat only the cookie part.
The filling is just disgusting fake sugar flavored toothpaste.

Jokes aside, I recently talked with someone who worked in a food packing plant. Those things are pretty much a one time use, and when you get one out of a package, its use is probably done for. As soon as they are exposed to oxygen, they quickly absorb all that they can, and they will no longer continue to function as you expect. Once I learned that, it became obvious... of course these aren't magical little things that just somehow suck oxygen out of any space forever.

this. i don't understand how people can like the filling it's fucking disgusting it's like sugary fake cream.

The filling is the worst part...

refrigerate them.

I like to dunk them in milk until they are soggy before I eat them.

*The filling is the best part...

I went ahead and fixed that for you. Be more careful next time, k?

/thread

They do? In Europe, they are usually packaged in individual servings of 4, usually 8 or so servings in a box.

They're supposed to suck up moisture not oxygen, or have I been a fool my entire life?

Microwave them on the high setting for at least 60 seconds fixes them right up srsly

it's moisture

that's why it's a big deal if you swallow one, it'll suck up a shit ton of water and you are fucked

No Oreos are allowed to be eaten until Nabisco moves their plants and jobs back to the U.S.
try again sweetie.

Amerifats don't know how much is too much. Their smallest M&Ms pack is 0,5kg