It's Sunday in Dubai right now. Are you retards getting nervous...

It's Sunday in Dubai right now. Are you retards getting nervous? Knowing that again they will fail to deliver and it will dump and dump? When you will you finally give in and realize you made a bad investment?

You still have time. People won't dump until monday in Dubai is almost over. Don't be left holding bags.

Attached: Sad.png (320x180, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_announces_strategic_partnership_with_the_SEED_Group-ZAWYA20180311065811/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So comfy watching coins you dont hold get sweaty

Why would you bother about this project? Screening the details, the new details, when you don't even wanna invest?

Nice try,

I find it amusing really. I looked into it and have been following it for a while and it was clear they didn't know what they are doing and I said as much many times. Now I just taunt bagholders for not taking my advice and will continue to do so when it tanks again.

bought like 4k, but will buy if the price keeps dropping, keep up the good work

you're doing allah's work anonmed. give me some time to accumulate and then we'll ride this to the moon together

I'm done with this coin. What they're planning to do doesn't get me excited and they're not even doing it well. So long Jibronis

You are both delusional if you think this thread is going to do anything to the price one way or another. It's just for me to mock people like you .

>doesn't realize he's being mocked the entire time
why exactly should we listen to your nig-tier fud user? you seem like a genuine brainlet or else a JNT hodler shittily attempting to scare others away. this is a long term hold and a punt to begin with. that said, who the fuck is unironically trying to predict the price of an arab altcoin when btc is literally dying in front of our eyes

Three weeks from now people will only remember this as the scamelcoin.

>he thinks the followers of Allah's Apostle (pbuh) are going to pull a scam

fuck off sad fudder

zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_announces_strategic_partnership_with_the_SEED_Group-ZAWYA20180311065811/

zawya is reuters btw

That's nice but it doesn't really tell us anything. I was hoping for more concrete nunbers but it is what it is

>As part of its partnership with SEED Group, Jibrel Network aims to tokenize USD 250 million worth of financial assets in addition to the USD 30 million raised to act as liquidity for jCash.

Ho ho ho
I am happy I bought the dip boyos

Nvm it was just me being stupid

Feels good

Coin's been out for like two months and a bunch of niggers are already trying to FUD it, as if any meaningful conclusions can be gained about this coin already

Fuckin retards lol

>280m tokenised in total, and the platform isn't even open public use yet.
Oh boy, the great times ahead.

Attached: 1366525569979.jpg (898x1024, 111K)

Basically, we all just made it

WE WIN!!!! FUCK YEAH I SAW THE ANNOUNCEMENT - NO JIBRONIES BTFO1!!!!!!

Where do I buy JNT again anons?

guarunteed x6 very soon

Lmao OP looking like a dumbass right now

>Jibrel Network aims to tokenize USD 250 million
someone ask Talal what "aims" mean. when's it happening, is that all SEED funding, what about other partnerships

Bibox

gate.io

>op stopped responding after this was posted
LAFFING
OUT
LOUD

Attached: jnt.jpg (753x723, 153K)

Lmao OP is a dumbass

FUCK YOU YOU HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1516477776960.gif (500x500, 3.5M)