Should I get a slow cooker or a pressure cooker?

Should I get a slow cooker or a pressure cooker?

Get a slow cooker, then fake a pregnancy.

Get a life nerd LOL

A pressure cooker can actually be used to make good food. Nothing good comes out of a slow cooker.

I am getting myself a slow fooker and toberone for xmas then..

A pressure cooker actually serves a specific purpose you can't emulate with other utensils. A slow cooker is just a pot on low heat.

Can you make 'za in a pressure cooker?

so, on amazon there is one for 70, one for 140 euro.
I dont know which one to buy, what pressurecooker have you gotten?

Just get a big one. You can always cook a small amount in a big pressure cooker, but you can't cook a big amount of anything in a small one.

I have the presto 01370 8 quart pressure cooker.

It has a 12 year warranty.

I've found that for best results, drop a little oil in the water, and also lube the metal rim so the gasket slides and seals well.

no

there is one for 80€, from aicok

do the simple ones without fancy display suffice?

I greatly PREFER the old-school ones that you put on the stovetop rather than the electric ones. They're simpler. Less to go wrong. Easier to clean.

>do the simple ones without fancy display suffice?
definitely get a stovetop one. make sure to turn the heat down when the PC reaches pressure. if the dial goes to ten, I usually turn it down to 4 while it is cooking the food at pressure. And when the cook time is up, you can take the whole PC, put it in the sink, and run cool water over it to depressurize it quickly, instead of waiting up to 1/2 hour for it to cool off by itself.

why the stovetop one?

MY VOTE IS FOR THE PRESSURE COOKER

>Not having a pressure cooker already

>why the stovetop one?

because it's simpler (less to go wrong), you can cool it down faster by running water over it in your sink, easier to clean, and so on.

this this this.

i vote for slow cooker, one time my old grandmaw blowed up the pressure pot and I abot doo dooed in my britches :D

instant pot

its both.

they are literally opposite thingss

do you want to cook fast or slow?

don't get this unless you want the most mediocre version of either

Pressure cooker if you want good results and enjoy cooking, slow cooker if you're lazy/don't like to actually cook.

>Nothing good comes out of a slow cooker.
Source?