Math exists independently of reality, and not only it could explain the universe, it could explain any universe...

Math exists independently of reality, and not only it could explain the universe, it could explain any universe. When you study physics, you merely grasp an approximation of one specific reality. When you study maths, you understand any and all realities.

>This little realization will set you free.

math says absolutely nothing about reality, science is what relates the two

>exists independently of reality
lol.
you do understand that the "science" of mathematics is based on assumptions made by monkey, right?
LITERALLY all math are based on stupid assumption like "X lines can pass through a point" and similar goofy ones.

>the "science" of mathematics
stopped reading there

math is not science

science is applied math

>This little realization will make you a string theorist

>I don't know anything about math or physics.

Math is the only "science" that proves anything

Look, we know you don't know what to do with that math degree you just got, but you'll have to deal with it on your own. We have our own problems here.

Math is not a science dipshit.

If math isn't just as much arbitrary bullshit as reality, then why is pi what it is?

>it could explain any universe.
No.

yes

string theory explains 10^{300} different universes

Dumb frogposter.

>math exists
>existence independent of reality
>explain the universe
>many realities

I'm visiting from Veeky Forums. The philosophy major in me wants you to commit sudoku. Fite me, Veeky Forums faggots.

I should also say that I wish I could do math, but I can't.

If you really want to set yourself free, the go all the way. Sell your car, and drive a car made of math, math house, math computer, etc.

see

>He's genuinely a mathematical Platonist
I thought they stopped making you guys?
That's why science is in quotation marks dipshit. Also kill yourself for not knowing what science is.

>a car made of math, math house, math computer
oh, you mean like we are doing right now?

>engineering, architecture and computer science all use math

Everything uses or could use math, but a car is more like OP called physics, an approximation of a specific reality

i thought everyone thought string theory was bullshit

>math itself is a constant

noice

Math like any other system has uncaused causes. There is no reason why 1 + 1 = 2 it simply is what it is

>and then you try to get a job. The employer looks at your resume which lists "understands any and all realities" under your skills section next to "can prove theorems in a matter of hours" and a non existent work history and laughs you out of his office.

Fucking this.

You literally cannot prove this user wrong.

>When you study maths, you understand any and all realities.

Except for other quantum effects.