So, haiku poetry is basic existential greentexting, am i rite?

So, haiku poetry is basic existential greentexting, am i rite?

shut up

Haiku is not just
Some stupid Veeky Forums mee-mee
You little faggot

I see what you did
It it rather amusing
Now take this free (You).

I sense a battle
Between some weak-ass poets
Prepare your anus

No, it's really not. I get the feeling you don't really know what existentialism is or you no nothing about haiku.

My bedroom is an
existential place where no
thing really mattress

>enjambment in a haiku
I'm disappointed user.

nah. theres more artistry in greentexting.

fuck you that shit won a contest

The handicap Olympics?

thats a pretty far fetched translation desu

#rekt

>No, it's really not. I get the feeling you don't really know what existentialism is or you no nothing about haiku.
I also think he doesn't really understand greentexting

>poetry
>sport

try harder

I think it was needed to preserve the flow desu.

There is no definition of sport you can provide that can exclude poetry from said definition and retain all sports as recognised by the Olympic committee.

well its just mistranslating words, 水 is just water, not stream, thats 川 (kawa).
遊び means 'to play', and 生きている is just living. its just a nonsense translation.

Sport (n.) an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

Most of the definitions include some sort of physical activity you tremendous faggot.

Your definition doesn't satisfy what I asked for.
>Most
Yea but not all which is exactly what I'm talking about sperglord.
>What is shooting
>What is archery
Is that really your idea of physical exertion? I exert myself more when I get out of bed in the morning.

I found a strange peace in the simplicity of it. Can you recommend any book with haikus that is well translated? Or it makes no sense to read translated haikus? Maybe there are languages where haikus are better translated like Spanish, German, French?

>Most of the definitions include some sort of physical activity
both chess and bridge are often considered sports

I'm not one of those people that says that translations are a waste of time, especially when its translated from one western-european language to another, but Japenese is a whole different story.
the way one constructs sentences is different in such a degree that even small sentences are pretty much untranslatable. if you wamt to read Japanese poetry, learn Japanese.

It would have been perfect,
A quick little rapport,
But user cried out,
"This exhange, I abhor!
"These poets are weak,
"And their poems are shitty!"
He said in a verse
That was not at all witty.
"It will go on for ever,"
He chose to declare,
But the "battle" they fought
Had ended right there.
He waited around
For the (you)s he expected
But as there were none,
He felt rather neglected.
So hanging his head
He left the website
And he never again
Wrote a poem of spite.

Yes

we both know you're a tremendous faggot if you're trying to compare poetry to archery or shooting.

We both know the definition of a sport involves some sort of physical exertion beyond the fine motor skills involved in moving a quill along some parchment.

we both know your existence is a sad one, and that you should, beyond a measure of a doubt, kill, your, self endquote,,,,,,,

>We both know the definition of a sport involves some sort of physical exertion beyond the fine motor skills involved in moving a quill along some parchment.
Like chess huh

solo bummed out clown
without an insane posse
vaping his brains out

u r shit
quirky shit fucker
syllables

did you steal that from phil elverums twitter?