What's your absolute least favorite food, Veeky Forums? Pic related

What's your absolute least favorite food, Veeky Forums? Pic related.

Lima beans.

OPs doritos are fine once the spice destroys your ability to taste the disgusting ranch taste.

>speaks ill of Doritos

water chestnuts
i had a can of them and they were awful
then some chinese take out place snuck them into my food and it took me a few minutes to place how, where and why I hated the dish

for real fuck you OP

and especially the BEST doritos flavor

fuck you dude

wtf, those are delicious

spaghetti/red sauce dinners like lasanga and stuff. Just not a fan of tomato sauce or tomatos in general, although i'm fine with pizza as long as its a light sauce pizza
Also caramel

There's such a thing as good fish sticks, but cheap fish sticks are bad in a way that I don't want to deal with.

bananas

white devil turds

Evil cucumbers.

The only food I will not eat. I have sent food back because I asked for no pickles, and got pickles. If it is a garnish on a burger or something, I will remove it. But I always say no pickles. Fuck pickles.

Pickles are delicious. So, hey fuck you buddy

Fucking pesto- especially on pasta.

Olives, fuck them. They taste horrible, if they are on pizza I will tolerate them, but some people eat them whole. you might as well eat the grime under your sink faucet.

Grapefruits can also get fucked. they are bitter and taste like medicine. The only way I can eat these is if I cover them in sugar, but id rather just use them to test how far I can throw a grapefruit.

How can you hate pesto?

Red peppers, they taste like piss, some people put them on pizzas, I don't get it.

Runny eggs, I might as well just have someone cum into my mouth. PUKE.

Wow dude, you could have put all of your shitty opinions into one post. You've got serious problems if you hate all of those

obv likes runny eggs, enjoy daddies cummies faggot

Onions.

none, because I'm a normally functioning adult who appreciates variety and diversity in my diet.

I work at a burger restaurant and I never understand fucking 40yos ordering a cheeseburger with no onions or no pickles, it's like their parents just let them eat whatever the fuck they wanted, its embarrassing

ITT: Foods I love

Just had some of these bad boys. Pretty fucking delish if I do say so myself.

>He doesn't people cum into his mouth
What are you, straight?

same

>least favorite food
>doritos

When The fuck did doritos become food?

Sweet pickles are absolutely haram. I can't find one redeeming quality about them; they are sickly sweet, horribly overpowering, and they have that disgusting mushy yet grainy texture.

They are one of the only foods that I actively hate.

>make a delicious dorito flavor
>use shitty chips that are too thick that are too large to fit in your mouth

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Tripe

Traditional breakfast foods. Fried eggs, fried sausage, fried bacon, buttered toast. If something is unhealthy I at least want it to be good. Cereal isn't filling and is either too sugary or tastes like shit. I normally eat leftovers or skip breakfast altogether.

>not using buttered toast to soak that shit up
I mean, I'm all for gay marriage and everything, but damn. Try flaunting it less.

You don't have to shove an entire chip into your mouth at one time, you pig.

Cherry tomatoes.

This.
>mfw people think I'm weird when I eat a small plate of leftovers for breakfast while they eat all this shit

This,100%. Traditional breakfast foods just suck.
I usually just have fruit for breakfast.

>samefagging

okay pham

kek, nailed.

I personally can't stand Jalepenos, Bell Peppers, and anything else in that family of shitty horrible food. It's texture (Even when well cooked) is rubbery and unappealing. The taste isn't even worth it. Just being a shittier alternative to Okra doesn't make you better Gof damnit.

Fucking mushrooms. Like hey, let me put this literal fungus into my mouth, it's a super rare shit take mushroom and it was grown in a pile of cow shit. Why not add your shit mushroom to everything? put shit mushrooms in pasta, in salads, RUIN THE WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING CULINARY WORLD WITH YOUR FAGGOT FUCKING MUSHROOMS

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME FUCKING SICK

THIS

I can understand olives, but all these other things are basic as fuck, if not delicious. It's also impossible to guess where you're from now. You're not a slav (pickles) or a burger (peppers are the only form of vegetable they tolerate).

EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN POSTED IS GREAT FUCK YOU ALL

BUT ESPECIALLY FUCK THE GUY THAT HATES OLIVES

I LITERALLY EAT A JAR OF OLIVES A FUCKIN DAY

Sauerkraut

>Olives

kraft permesan

when i was a little kid I went to some shitty restaurant with my family and got food poisoning or something that made me really ill that night. I puked up a bunch of spaghetti and kraft parmesan and ever since this nasty shit just smells like vomit to me.

Litrally any vegtible

I would bet you don't like spelling tests either, you fat fuck.

>kraft permesan

85% soy fillers. 14% preservatives. 1% real milk.

Mushrooms are delicious, you must have a weak bloodline

Aside from anyone who had a sickness/vomit episode with a food, you're all just being picky. If you were starving to death, hunger would overpower your childish preferences.

No shit. I'd eat dirt if I was hungry enough but that doesn't mean it's good food, you pretentious fuck.

You must watch too much Game of Thrones you imbreeding faggot.

>he takes bites out of chips

You ever wonder why you're covered in crumbs all the time?

Carrots, water chestnuts, liver (any).

Probably baloney and all those processed luncheon meats. I'll eat pretty much anything but I just can't eat that shit.

>the BEST
but that's spicy sweet chili

>having preferences is childish
That's some pretty manly talk from a faggot on a website about foreign cartoons. Think before posting next time, manchild.

You really need to learn to appreciate vinegar. Not sure what would get you to start liking it, though. Maybe try some vinegar-based BBQ sauces with your meats from time to time, get used to the tang, go to basalmic vinegar on salads and shit, maybe some pickled onions on a sandwich, and eventually pickles. Vinegar has a lot to offer, user. This is just what I could come up with off the top of my head.

I'm not going to read the whole thread to see if I'm late to the show, but I would say I haven't eaten it yet.

fucking salty jelly-food

which tasteless faggot came up with this horrible shit.

fuck anything with chickpeas

> disliking chickpeas
> what is the point of life

doritos jacked would be my fav if not for the spice, love the thickness of em, so good but damn i cant handle heat