So I can no longer afford the gym membership that's been keeping me Veeky Forums...

So I can no longer afford the gym membership that's been keeping me Veeky Forums. I can jog and work out at home but I still wanna cut down to avoid becoming pic related. How can I get 1200 calories a day into my 6'3" self without feeling too hungry?

>1200

Should be 1500 minimum unless you are female from what I have heard.

And my general tip is just stick to lean protein. Fish and baked/grilled boneless/skinless chicken breast is your friend. In terms of fish salmon, sole, halbut and cod are my usual go to. Protein will help keep you more fuller for longer.

Avoid carbs is my advice

>avoid carbs

>america
>absolutely FULL of fat people
>all they eat is fatty take-away

>japan
>literally NO fat people
>all they eat is carbs

it's a combination of sugars (a type of carbohydrate) with a high fat diet.

go running outside, it's free endorphins that make your life noticeably better

then
eat whatever you want

Hi OP. What you need to do is to go to craiglist or gumtree or whatever and buy a bicycle. You can get them as cheap as hell. I personally recommend a vintage 10/12 speed for that long lasting steel.
Cycling to get around keeps me thin as a rake and I eat whatever I want.
It costs next to nothing, is fast and keeps you fit.
Take my advice here, if you're 6'3 and try forcing yourself to eat only 1200 calories a day you are going to feel like shit and cave, you won't keep this up

Also, there's always bodyweight fitness that doesn't require a gym. It's all about leverage: the "worse" the angle, the harder the exercise a lá more weight on a barbell. Think gymnastics. You can always check out the /r/bodyweightfitness subreddit for more information as well. Also, there's a book you can find online called "Overcoming Gravity" by Stephen Low that's about this same subject. It's a good book for that type of program

>Avoiding fats
Nice meme

>Implying the daily intake doesn't matter
>Impliying food preservatives doesn't matter
>Implying americans don't ingest a ridiculous amount of sugar everyday
You trolling, right?

>taking the bait
I seriously hope you guys aren't this gullible. Obviously poster is either trolling or just another hamplanet voicing his HAES propaganda.

>a lá
wa la?

You don't need to eat 1200 calories a day.

Read Veeky Forums's sticky.

More protein, more fiber, more water, less sugar.

Generally that will involve more vegetables.

Long term very high protein can damage your kidneys.

Drink water whenever you get hungry get some metamucil to drink in your water as well it's all filler and will help you feel satiated when you really aren't

t. guy who went from 3k cal diet to 1550

[spoiler]Kill me nothing tastes as good as being a fat fuck feels. the weight loss visible abs and sex with females is not worth it[/spoiler]

>sex with females is not worth it

Have you tried sex with males instead you fat faggot?

Given the off chance this isn't bait, asian food is so incredibly saturated with oil.

yes, but you dont eat the oil....when you use chopsticks your puling the bits out and leaving much/most of the oil on the plate

dont knock it till you try it
[spoiler]she had a feminine dick[/spoiler]

>you could have used the money you threw away at the gym to buy a ton of good used equipment off craigslist
You brought this upon yourself OP

>>japan
>>literally NO fat people
>>all they eat is carbs
So much retarded bullshit in this thread.

Asian people have high carb fatty foods, the difference is that they eat tiny as fuck meals and practically starve themselves.

Ignore idiots that bitch about fat. Eliminate sugar entirely, reduce carbs and exercise. Wala! Weight loss.

That will be $500.00 dollars for one months advice. Thank you.