Breakfast thread, Trump Edition

Breakfast thread, Trump Edition

3 fried eggs with fried ham and hashbrowns. Sloppy, simple and delicious.

Protip: use evoo when pan frying to keep the calories down!

Eurofag here, what are hashbrowns?

Finely diced potato formed into a patty. There's also this type, which is shredded potato pan fried ususally and it's more loose.

Let's make breakfast great again! (posted it yesterday already but still)

your eggs look like garbage

Pretty much same as kartoffelpuffer

Are potato pancakes eaten for breakfast like hash browns are?

Shredded potato fried in a pan, either as a patty or chopped and loose. It's delicious.

Sometimes, but where i come from its more of a sweet dinner kind of thing usually eaten with apple mousse
Im not a huge fan as ive had them end up very greasy and then its strange with the apples. I sometimea make them with an english breakfast but not often.

They look normal you fucking cuck.

Here's the last hangover breakfast I made.

Man i wish i had breakfasts like that. All i eat in the morning is bread with maybe peanut butter or a slice of salami or some shit

>Not eating whatever you want for breakfast
Feels good to not be constrained by society's definition of what constitutes a "breakfast food."

Is that the Cheesecake Factory sampler?>

>fatass detected

Last week I had ice cream and leftover whiskey for breakfast ( Coaticook ice cream best ice cream)

You want to sample my dick fag lol
No it's a Sam's cheesecake p good, I should have got the normal because classic is the best flavor
Dude I'm 5'10" 195 pounds that's literally not obese, medically, look it up
Why even bother with the expensive stuff if you're gonna eat vanilla. Stephen Colbert ice cream is the best, used to eat it all the time before he went turbocuck

this icecream is not expensive or at least not in my opinion i think you can get like 5L at costco for around 10-20$ somewhere around that

Do you live in the greatest country on earth too?
Those are egg nuggets, he wanted something a little more satisfying than egg pancake

My mom's german so she'd always make them and rouladen. I think they taste pretty good with apple sauce on top.

not to be meme, but i would like to try a full english. I don't think I'd like it, but when i did try it with a pint.... sounds great>

Banana bread french toast and lamb, eaten hungover at 1 in the afternoon.

Where do you guys get your hash browns? And what's a good brand for breakfast sausages?

Kroger has patty hash browns like McDonald's. Give em a fry and they're top.