Get those space suits ready boys, youre gonna need em

Get those space suits ready boys, youre gonna need em.

zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_announces_strategic_partnership_with_the_SEED_Group-ZAWYA20180311065811/

>Hisham Al Gurg, CEO of The Private Office of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, said: “We appreciate the value of jCash and see potential for mass adoption in the region. We look forward to supporting Jibrel Network as a strategic partner in establishing a presence in the UAE and MENA region.”

Attached: AAAAAH JNT TO THE MOON.png (1152x680, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackhatworld.com/seo/ramp-up-your-online-marketing-with-press-release-in-reuters-cbs-abc-nbc-affiliated-news-sites.433997/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully this causes a selloff so I can buy in.

those shitskins only have a decade or so before they'll all broke and dead anyway. its too late to start betting on the middle east.

Shithole countries are about as desperate as shitcoins, so it's a match made in heaven.

a decade to cash out is fine by me

How big is this exactly?

250 million tokenized means add 250 million to the current cap. That's an automatic x6. This does not even include speculation. You have to actually be retarded to not buy in at this point

I could see a very swift 6x in the near future.

Wouldn't the result be higher? I understand enough to know that they can't possibly buy all of them.

There also doesn't seem to be a timeline. Can someone elaborate more.

Guy on left needs a JUST hair transplant

Definitely higher. 250 USD tokenized means 250 million USD worth of JNT taken out of circulation. So with each large tokenization event an equivalent worth of JNT is taken out. So over time there will be less and less JNT circulating. You do the math

But.... Wait...
Didn't Talal say that he was waiting for the media to release this story?
Didn't he say that it wasn't up to him?
Is Talal being dictated by a shit site like Zawya?
Or was Zawya the cheapest site to pay to write this article.....

You guys are deluded man

It's reuters.

How come that Talal looks so white? What is his secret?

Lol (A subsidiary)
The way Talal was hyping it i thought it was CNN or some (major network)

I guess he has a hard time topping that announcement with the shiek in mid-february though

Reuters is known for its paid news.
blackhatworld.com/seo/ramp-up-your-online-marketing-with-press-release-in-reuters-cbs-abc-nbc-affiliated-news-sites.433997/

Just saying, I am heavily invested myself.

as big as my dick

t. micropenis

This is not "sell the news" news.

This is a guarantee, not a
>guaranteed 5x guys !
but an actual guarantee that whatever JNT you're holding is going to be worth at least 5x what it is now.

>Paul Julius (((Reuters))), was "Born as Israel Beer Josaphat in Kassel, Germany, his father, Samuel Levi Josaphat, was a rabbi."

Im going to fud these shitty posts until i spare as many biz people as possible.... This shit is a scam until Talal follows through on atleast even one of his promises.

Do you fags not remember the meme contest this asshole turned around and denied? The false shiek promises?

Some people on here are pretty cool. This is a clear scam UNTIL Talal meets a deadline... Great concept, great idea, scammy leadership.... just my opinion

>just my opinion
nobody cares

Argument or GTFO