What's the worst experience you've ever had in a restaraunt, Veeky Forums?

What's the worst experience you've ever had in a restaraunt, Veeky Forums?

As a server, a cook, or a patron.

after night shift i went to a cheap breakfast joint for the $3.99 breakfast

if you get a coffee with it it's over $5 but since i was going to go home to bed i just had water and the bill was $4.something after tax

i gave the server $20 and she gave me $15 change in bills, keeping some odd amount of change for herself- this didn't really bother me but i like to tip better than that and the service was good so i attempted to have her break one of the bills so i could give her a better tip

she fucking flew off the rails and chewed me out in front of the whole restaurant thinking i was asking for the rest of my change

it was really embarrassing, stuff like that really gets to me and i was on edge for days

>friend recommends a bar
>it's a tiny fucking hole in the wall with a quarter of the space used as a makeshift stage, mite b cool
>friend forgot his ID so I buy him a drink
>bartender sees me give it to him and calls me back
>chews me out about the legality so I have to drink it or leave without it
>drink and fuck off
>go like two doors down to a jamaican place
>friend orders 5+ alcoholic drinks
>they don't say shit

Fuck hipster bars

yeah fuck them for not wanting there license suspended, what a bunch of fucking goofs

way to be a fucking whiny bitch, the bartender was doing their job. not his fault your idiot friend forgot his id

>hanging out with twink fags

No, it's not the bartenders fault. But archaic, ineffectual drug and alcohol laws are tiresome for anyone. His point is businesses owned by immigrants generally recognise that, and do what they want, within reason.

>only white people respect the law

Stop being a literal nigger, OP.

Now I'm the nigger, but OP is still a faggot.

Stop being a literal nigger,

I'm so white I shit nutella senpais

I'm just salty because it was a waste of a drink and the ''""""""music""""""" was some guy raping a guitar on stage by himself

The bartender was certainly legally in the right - I know that much - but like the other user said it was all moot anyway so good job legal system

Friend drove me home after drinking and without a license too, so kek

He is a shithead though

I'm not OP, assfag. Venture out of you're fucking cheetos stained parents basement once in awhile.

MIL orders prime grade prime rib rare. Complains that it isn't lean, is fatty and bloody on the inside/not cooked all the way

2:
FIL orders extra well done ny strip. Complains that it is leathery and not advertised size. Slathers it in a combo of ketchup, a1, and 57

They expect free meal after eating it all and start yelling at manager. I slip waitress my card and pay for it and have manager say it was comped....

Tell in-laws I will never dine with them again and they act like children. I also put a limit on much time my wife can talk to her family as they are bad influence.

I used to host karaoke at pic related in Niagara falls and it was comically shitty, like some nights I would intentionally annoy people and scare kids just so we could go home early... The food was unbelievably shitty, like frozen pre battered fish in a deep fryer for 40 bucks shitty. The kitchen sometimes fried burgers while they were still frozen. Each large Margarita had literally 1/2 oz of the cheapest tequila you could legally buy in Canada for 16 bucks a glass. It's a wonder I didn't get shanked by an irate customer. By the end i was just trying to see how much I could fuck up/piss people off on stage and not get fired. The answer: quite a lot!

if you're still monitoring this thread, I'd love to hear more

>put a limit on much time my wife can talk to her family
can i have what is controlling for 200 please?

Hoo hoo hoo I scriddle diddle dum a hotdog in the bum I did

>going out without ID
>ever

Your friend deserves to have a shit night

>parents drag me to some restaurant
>2 of the other 4 people with me proceed to order the exact same thing I was planning on getting
>they fail to see how retarded this is
oh and to top it off the food was complete shit

you don't understand women dude
women are the original sinners they need to be controlled or they ruin entire civilizations

>can i have what is controlling for 200 please?

I can see how it could appear to be controlling....

But. After 8 years of marriage it's the same shit every time. If she sees her family (who are constantly drama queens who find their self in civil court multiple times a year for decades) more than once every few months, they start rubbing back off on her and she starts behaving like them and constantly gets into asinine altercations with strangers, co-workers, etc...

>Major regular with my family and friends at a certain bar/restaurant close to my office
>Love the food and the people
>They open a second location closer to everyone, this should be great
>First time, food is rubbery and cold, but I'll forgive it
>Second time is where shit hits the fan
>Bartender holds my card, which normally doesn't happen at the last place
>Gets into a fight with his coworker, who throws a fit and starts washing cups to cause a scene, starts throwing soap onto our food while yelling
>Ask him to stop, he does
>We finish eating, friend gets the check split so he can leave while we stay for a few beers
>Ask for my check finally, please put it on my card for my food
>My card is gone

I'll cont. this...

I hate that shit. I had a waitress do that to me too, but just passively aggressively threw the coins on the table.

>Ask bartender to find my card so I can pay
>Says "I'll try"
>All bartenders and servers disappear for at least 20 minutes
>Turns out they put all cards in a lockbox, lost the key
>Already charged my card for everyone's meal & drinks, double charged my friend and I, per my account
>Demand my card back, demand charges be reversed
>"We can't reverse your charges unless we have yours and your friend's card"
>Call bullshit, plus friend is already home and drunk
>Manager tells me that's not his problem and I owe him cash payment since they can't swipe my card (locked in their lockbox)
>Lose my shit on him
>He "comps" the meal, tells me to never come back

I've never, ever, ever, complained like this, but it was clear there was a scam going on. My card got charged twice, they still demanded cash, my friend had to cancel his card. When I talked to management at the other place, they ended up firing the dude, and cut open the lockbox to give me my card.

I made up with the bartender, but he quit not long after. They gave me back all of my money, and $200 in free food and drinks.

Shitty time.

>they fail to see how retarded this is
youre just as "wrong" as they were you whiny bitch

Bruh why you gotta make it about race

>They gave me back all of my money, and $200 in free food and drinks.
>Shitty time.
sounds like a good time

Sounds rough bro, hopefully the bitch likes your dick/money more than she likes her parents

Id enjoy hearing more stories, this sounds good

Burnt salad on my burger.
Half a fly in my glass of water.
Undercooked fries.

Same meal, was 1 of a million but still, that's what I got.

ate at a chilis once

Dude how can you be mad at people for wanting something you want? What's retarded about eating the same dish

severe autism

Where are your types in my life, too many liberal media yes men around these days baka

There's no other explanation. It's just too farfetched.

>NO MOM!! You cant get the chicken tendies too, the qt waitress will think im weird!

Women need to be controlled to some degree or bad things happen.

That's fucked mate, how do those people rationalise that shit with themselves

>half a fly
What the everliving fuck? I'd get a whole fly but it's almost like they cut it to fuck with you

kek of all keks.

Kek

It's actually possible. But yeah, I asked for the manager because I wanted to keep it quiet, guy went white in the face when i told him about the salad and fries too, might have been a disgruntled worker,

> At bar/restaurant to celebrate spouses birthday
>brother and sister in law with us
>waitress comes, we all order food and drinks
>all get carded, we are late 20s, brother in law and sister in law early 30s
>all produce our IDs EXCEPT BIL who doesn't have his.
>We drove them, we are kind of like oh well, sucks for you. But he keeps staring, making it super awkward until we offer to let them borrow our car, drive home, and get his ID
That's was the FIRST TIME...

Not illegal to give BIL your drinks in lieu of payment, since he's of age.

So the next year, Lord only knows why, we go back up to their shit town to celebrate Spouces birthday again.
>We go to their regular bar that they go to like every weekend.
>I am not drinking at all, I am driver.
>One bartender SLOW AS FUCK and keeps disappearing
> I order something like a Shirly Temple, and she fishes the cherries out with her dirty ass fingers, and pours that same juice into my drink instead of using grenadine.
>BIL keeps yelling at slow waitress, and harassing the poor bar back to bring us drinks (which he is not paying for), when it's clear he isn't allowed to do anything but barrack stuff.
>Bar closes early since it's a weeknight, so I drive us to a different bar.
>As soon as we sit down, we are all carded.
>BIL AGAIN doesn't have ID "I don't have any fucking ID"
>I immediately stand up and walk out, as I know what's coming
>Guy at bar politely asks us to leave. BIL says "I AINT FUCKING GOING NOWHERE"
>Cue a good 5 minutes of cursing and yelling as bouncer drags him out he is cursing the bouncer, calling him a punk. I told my sister that if he didn't get in the car in 30 seconds I was leaving him there.
> He yells and bitches the whole way home about how he is 33 years old, has hair in his beard, and is going back the next day to kick the guys ass
>we all try to convince BIL that he is a fucking asshat
>back at their place, Think we can buy booze and continue revelries at their place. No such luck.
>Drunk spouse tries to convince drunk BIL he was wrong, they nearly come to blows, night over
That was a few years ago, I will never ever drink with that asshole again. After that night I thought back to all the times we had drank with him, and two other times it ended with him in an ambulance, or causing some shit. I wonder if he h olds some deep resentment to me or us, but one thing is for sure, he just needs to sick to weed.