Well?

Well?

Make mine a double.

Not for me, pic related is.

Make mine a double with mac sauce and extra pickle. Hmm.

You know what they call it in France? Tell him, Vince.

Royale with cheese...

Millions and millions of dollars have been spent on R&D for the McChicken and various McDonald's products. Chemists and food scientists spent their entire young adulthood studying the science behind the food we eat just so that one day they could become one of team members that devised the McChicken. Everything that goes into McChicken has a purpose, to trigger emotions, memories, and create a desire for more. They've spent decades perfecting a tasty chicken sandwich available at a reasonable price.

For me as well, it's the McChicken.

Mcchicken man, why must you preach about these sandwiches so?

I dunno, I didn't go into a burger king.

Pretty shitty desu. El Maco is where it's at.

dbl chs?

i go to maccy ds like twice a year max, but when i do go i generally get a quarter pounder. or a big tasty.

Eh, it's good. Very solid actually. But not one of the shining stars of the McDonald's menu, IMO. For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

Also, triple cheeseburger guys. Same flavor profile as your flagship quarter pounder with cheese but a better value. I think it is the superior sandwich of the two.

next time you go to mcdonalds, get a triple cheeseburger and 2 mcchickens. put the chicken patties between the beef patties

I am not him, I have simply accepted the redpill.

para mi es el McPollo, el mejor sandwich de la comida rapida.

Minulle se on McChicken, paras pikaruokahampurilainen.

I love mcdonalds because its just generic shitty hamburger but it makes me sick without fail.

Pour moi, C'est le MacPoulet.

somehow no matter how much veg is on the burger it becomes intestinal glue

Ha мoй вкyc caмый лyчший этo бeзycлoвнo мaкчикeн, нaипиздaтeйший ceндвич из жpaлeн

Why must every autist on this board shill this thing?

FUCK OFF RETARD

Can't say the burger of the fries are anything but regular, but what makes me never want to go to a mc donalds ever again is the type of people it attracts, its just disgusting, even the drive thru makes me want to puke.

ugh, agreed...everytime my friends pretty much force me to go with them we always found those kinds there, i think its the food, retards love it.

The patrician choice my friend. Truly the greatest fast food sandwich ever engineered.

out of context copypasta.
at least be subtle about it faggot.