Just did an "abstract reasoning test" for some sort of job interview and there were 30 questions such as these...

Just did an "abstract reasoning test" for some sort of job interview and there were 30 questions such as these. Is this one big meme or am I actually a brainlet? Just clicked my way through it honestly. Couldn't make any sense of it at all.

Attached: brainlet.png (651x628, 49K)

wtf

Attached: brainlet 2.png (655x226, 20K)

D
C
a,d

You brainlet

Attached: Brainlet_01.png (842x792, 82K)

i got c for the first one.

Honestly if you can’t figure this out you don’t even deserve the job at Comet pizza.

Care to give any explanation?

You're right. Didn't notice the extra notch.

first image: C and C
second image: "A to D"

it's C in the first one

it's okay

Attached: smirk.jpg (2053x1321, 212K)

C. Each picture has the line extended one time from each end. Honestly I think the line in the center should be higher but what have you.

C. The dice is rotates 180 degrees.

Yep you're a brainlet, but that's ok.

1. each end of the figure extends by 1
2. only two have the plus in the front face, plus the orientation gives C. there's more clues like single dot etc. but you dont need all of them
3. 3 sides to 4; 4 sides to 5

>Just clicked my way through it honestly. Couldn't make any sense of it at all.
That means you'll get the job. They use this to weed out people who'd be smarter than their boss.

And for the last one it's literally just adding a side. A square has one more side than a triangle. A pentagon has one more side than a square

rectangle relates to rectangle. this is already the answer. wtf is the question here ?

>literally no one got the first one right
Anyone else comes to Veeky Forums just to feel better about themselves?

In second picture, you have an example of a 3 cornered polygon (triangle) related to a 4 cornered polygon (square)
You have to make a new polygon pair, where the second polygon has an extra corner in relation to the first polygon. So A has 4 corners and D has 5 corners.

This

First image: C and C

Second image: A and D

Well thanks for explanations, I guess I am indeed a brainlet. I was supposed to make another coding assignment but I mailed back stating that after doing the test I do not feel like I would be a good fit for the position.

Here's another one.

Attached: aaaa.png (625x327, 23K)

A

This one doesn't make any sense to me. Everything relates to a square that's the same size as the original shape? Is it B A?
Please state "X to Y"? Is the answer litterally "X to Y"

>I mailed back stating that after doing the test I do not feel like I would be a good fit for the position
This is what makes you the real brainlet
The answer is is A

C
C
D to A
A

These are easy as fuck. If simple stuff like this filters out brainlets then I can see why an employer would use them

it's D to A
first item relates to square with same length of sides

The second is b) but I'm not sure about the first one.

Obviously A, the handle moves clockwise and the shape loses a side every time, there is no closed shape with 2 lines so a circle takes its place.

It's not square relates to square. The squares mean blank. I made the same mistake at first

A. The pattern isn't obvious but it's rotating clockwise wile skipping some position and A is the only one that seems relevant.

#1 C (this literally took me 25 seconds to figure out. are you guys serious?)
#2 D, took a little longer to figure out
#3 A, B. stop overthinking things baka. it's equal fucking fontsize
that's a square user... are you ok

you would be if you just copied the answers from us. this one is A

Attached: 1507691495569.jpg (381x376, 46K)

>Everything relates to a square that's the same size as the original shape
These squares with double walls represent blank spaces to put your answers into. They are there to show you that you need to choose 2 images from the rightwards set.

>#2 D, took a little longer to figure out

wrong. Sorry, but you are as braindead as OP

squares are rectangles too. the opposite is not true.

he is probably just baiting

Holy shit there are presumably "functional" adults incapable of identifying simple patterns. tfw you're incapable of completing a 3rd grade homework assignment. wadu hek.

Attached: 1508729826113.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Squares are also rectangles...

HINT:count the amount of "new"faces introduced

baka

The interesting thing about these tests is not whether you can figure out the right answer, but which of the right answers you figure out.

I actually think it's B to A. The side length doesn't seem right -- the triangle is just as tall as the square when it should be shorter if it had the same side length. I think the similarity is the height and B and A have the same height.

A

people really struggle with this?

I answered only one question correct but I still made a lot of money in crypto

This has nothing to do with the task. Are you actually retarded?

I had b here

Attached: asdf.png (635x399, 34K)

A to D, not D to A

interesting. elaborate

Ohh... wow I totally misread that. Yeah it's D to A

ah yeah, typo

I mean d, I had d

Because d was the only one square one not filled in with a different thing at top

A. Rows are the same lower shape, columns and rows can't be the same upper shape

Here I did c

Attached: here i did c.png (655x257, 23K)

d is correct

B

Look, another genius. Unreal.

the first onw is D you fucking retards. if you look from the 2nd to 3rd picture, the top right corner opens then closes while the line continues to extend in the middle. therefore the 4th picture must have the top right open while still further increasing the line in the middle. there is no indication to have the line extend at the bottom

should be d then. You are filling in the white box, not the grey one. You fail the reading comprehension part of that test.

Really? I thought one filled item per row and each item on top should be unique per row.

D. Every row and column has one big black shape and one each of circle, diamond, cross

D...... changes color and rotates..

c is correct

Yeah, oops. It would be D.

C is correct.

C & C

I'm a high school dropout and even I see it within 1 minute.

retards

it's D

Attached: aaaaq.png (300x256, 74K)

This one I did not get at all.

The thing is I don't feel like a brainlet yet this completely baffled me. The job in question is a regular software engineering job. How is any of this relevant? I would be making CRUD applications/APIs at best.

Attached: this one I did not get at all.png (486x412, 47K)

no it's not, brainlet

If it was so easy you'd all post the same answers without any need to argue. Those questions are bs, I'm smart enough to be a successful engineer but would tell any employer who sent me this to eat shit

I think it's A and B.

A

took me a second

Retard alert

Its A stupid, they're literally just rotating

are u retarded it's A D

this is the type of stuff on iq tests you must be sub 90

its a

C, easy

Look at the rotation of the objects in a row and in which corner the big oject ends up. First step is one rotation, then two rotations in the last pic

You are both wrong. Last pic is two rotations not just one

oh thats pretty easy, see the box next the circle? It moves 90 degrees with every bod, same with the rest of those figures. Just notice how the picture doesn't change, it rotates.

Write “boy lover” and seal the deal.

Attached: 3AB0594D-9296-45D8-8D8D-445DDB7B01AD.jpg (388x212, 32K)

no? it's only one rotation.

the bottom row is the only one which seems to have two rotations

Are you assholes trolling? It says the relationship of the first two.

Three sided shape to 4 sided shape.

A and D is 4 sided shape to 5 sided shape. Same relationship. I'm pretty sure even Mexicans can do this one

Often there are several valid patterns, and which of the answers fits them is different, but each pattern has a different level of abstraction and/or number of matching constraints, and which one you find is strongly related to intelligence/IQ.

All easy af but I just can't wrap my head about the triangles in the OP pic. I thought it was B. Can somebody explain?

It is two rotations. Look where the large object ends up (corners) and how much it actually the lines rotate. In first row you see that between first pic and second pic that the line rotates 45° but in third pic ir rotates 90°

>when people are confidently incorrect

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21K)

25 seconds wew

thought the same. first 90 degrees, then a full 180.

EACH OF THE TWO ENDS OF THE TRIANGEL

ARE EXTENDING A LITTLE BIT EACH TIME

HOLY FUCK DUDE

Another one

I had B or A, can't remember

Attached: wut.png (491x257, 50K)

C

Easy, shape fits in the other shape and changes color

>when brainlets think they are correct because they fell for the trap answer

It's easy for non-brainlets, where do you think you are

It's c...

D.

This one's really tricky. Rotate each tile so the small shape is in the top left. Each row and has one set of lines that's going horizontal, one set of lines that's going vertical and one set of lines that's going diagonal.

sorry, 45* then 90*

It's C
180° rotation of the inner figure and little square goes in the opposite corner

A

so where can I go get a job a cushy white person office job for answering these?

b this is really easy, notice how it goes counter-clockwise

this is depressing I thought Veeky Forums was better than niggers

Attached: x to y.png (658x237, 24K)

C. As you go around counterclockwise, the triangle rotates in the direction of the arrow.

what race are you?

C. The smaller shapes shift one spot clockwise from the first to second boxes in each row. Then from 2nd to third boxes the smaller shape shofts two spots clockwise. From first to second boxes of the rows, the lines in the big shapes rotate one half of one side. From second to third boxes the lines rotate one side