ITT: it's bad for you but you don't care

ITT: it's bad for you but you don't care

Post em.

Pic related, but also energy drinks as a whole.

I buy the Monster import because of the resealable cap.

Great flavor, top tier bottle, ridiculous price. These things are my favorite energy drink but fuck, I do not want to pay $3.50 per bottle at a gas station.

what are we even arguing about?

Austria tier = top tier
you also buy our guns for your police force, so don't act like you can make better energy drinks

:(

These and Jack Links jerky and cheese from gas stations. I know there can be nothing good in there for me but I cannot resist.

No one is arguing, fucktard.

I really wish non-native English speakers would just stay on their own image boards.

You could always try the foolproof way of quitting and kill yourself.

lol butthurt ameritard not my fault your country is going to shit

That clip never fails to make me happy.

Halloween marked 19 years since I had a dart and I still miss smoking. I quit to maintain good health, not because I didn't enjoy it.

butter with a layer off butter with chocolate butter on top

People give me shit for eating ramen dry all the fucking time saying how unhealthy it is
And as I always reply, "Fuck you, it's fucking welfare chips."

One can of this

Pour half a can into a pot, bring to a high heat

Add a package of Jello

once dissolved, place the rest of the can into the jello

into a freezer for 30-40 minutes

Energy Jello. Have fun.

When I was a kid, I would get shit from the rich kids about it.

"Ewww you'll get worms!"

Turned out they all wanted in on it and with that I created an Elementary School meme.

>i will never bum a chunk of the mr noodles block from my middle school friends ever again
CANT WAKE UP

you're pathetic

Kebabs, energy drinks and cheese will be my demise.
>implying native English speakers aren't the worst posters overall
I mean Aussies are k but Veeky Forums doesn't need this much maymays, fast-food and frozen pizza threads.

fun fact, those lids actually cost about $0.50

Haha,they come free on a purchase of monster energy drink for me faggot!

No u
I am a native English speaker you drumpftard

really enjoy the monster juices

no fellow alcoholi/ck/s here?

Little known fact: the first 1 or 2 beers you have per day actually act as a stimulant. That's why so many dumbtards drink a whole case of nasty ass trying to chase that first high. I honestly feel sorry for people sick with alcoholism who can't enjoy 1 or 2 fine craft session ipas in the evening.

This shit, just can't stop buying it.

>order to my house
>filling meal
>no washing up
>tasty and nice

How do I make it stop??

It stops the same time your colon does

I don't want my colon to die, I just want to enjoy the delicious taste of Papa John's pizza

You...you just gave us a recipe for Energon cubes.

If only we can get them to glow safely.

*tips fedora*

Amp works so well it should be a illegal

>there is no alternative

>drumpftard

youre a bitch boy and youre not a native english speaker now scram u faggot

Ya if i want a stimulent ill drink some coffee. I drink booze to numb the pain of existence

wait wtf who are you

Not into the jello thing, but holy shit, this is the only energy drink I can stand and, in fact, love. One can a day for like 2 years.

Money and concern for my health has coaxed me to go cold turkey though, and even start cutting most caffeine out of my diet. I've gone without Rockstar Punch for about 2 months now, and I'll have a can of Coke maybe once every couple days.

Quinine in tonic water makes it glow under UV light. Perhaps adding that to the Energy Jello will do it.