Be honest. Did you eat this shit?

Be honest. Did you eat this shit?

I ate the purple stuff. It's like an alien jizzed all over my fries. No homo.

I wanted to like it as much as other kids seemed to but it was just too gross. I never tried it

Did it taste like regular ketchup?

this is now a licensing thread

Yes, along with pic related.

Of course. But to me, it's alien jizz cleverly flavoured as regular ketchup.

>food conglomerate openly admitting that the color of their product is 100% reliant on chemicals and they just choose to chemically make it the same color as the fruit most associated with it

Would still buy.

My God. I forgot all about that stuff.

Looks like dookie lmfao. Did they at least taste good? I remember loving that show. I was a Sheenfag.

No, they were terrible. I must have been in 6th grade when these were out. Of course my mom got a bag just out of curiosity. I mean, they were edible, and I definitely ate them, but goddamn they were terrible at the same time. I can still taste them.

>ywn guzzle down Shrek's blastin onion-flavored squirt
Why live?

I keked and then couldnt shit either

americans are fucking disgusting

These shits were gross in retrospect. I had one every day for lunch from elementary to middle school

yes, they stained tongues like a fucking sharpie

They almost always made me puke. Hated em.

Nope. Grew up with a mother who was a bit of a health nut. Not extreme like "you're only allowed to eat vegan, raw foods or you're a murderer!" type of health nut but rather my mom encouraged a diet of fish, fruits, vegetables, good quality meats. She wanted me to learn how to cook. We were not allowed to eat processed shit like that. We ate out a few times a month but always at a nice mom and pop restaurant or something never fast food places. Overall I am pretty happy. I've never eaten McDonald's and whenever I walk into one the smell makes me want to vomit. It's a shame that all the health benefits I have had in terms of diet growing up have been flushed down the toilet over the past 3 years because I am an alcoholic, smoke like a chimney and have med school stress.

What kind of fucking subhuman opened that bag of smiles??

>he actually opens bags from the top
Lmfao get real old man

Kek.

If it actually tastes the same, I'd use that in everything that calls for chocolate.

could never stomach the different colored ketchup

but holy shit did i love me some Hulk green chocolate syrup

nah my mom thought it was unhealthier than regular ketchup
told her it was just like food coloring
she said "then how is it purple"
>mfw

Lmfao that sounds like my mom

I can't stand ketchup. I honestly think it's the worse condiment ever and it seems like everyone I know love it.

It is only good on fries. ONLY. I don't know how anyone uses it for anything else

I eat my fries with gravy. Even a little bit of pepper tastes better on fries than ketchup.

canada pls go

America, actually. I must be one of the only Americans that hates ketchup.

Yes. It was just ketchup with food colouring. big fucking deal.

Nah lad I'm with you. Any time I have something that normal people here have with ketchup, I have it with deli mustard instead.

Sure, it was just funny colored ketchup.

The green, not the purple.
And, actually, I bought it for my son when he was a little kid, not myself. But we did all try it. It tasted like regular ketchup, but for some reason, not as good, I guess because of the color association. By the time the first bottle was used up, he was over it and we never bought it again.

i ate the green one

Absolutely.

Ma wouldn't let me, she said it looked gross. I said she didn't have to eat it. She said she didn't have to buy it.
bitch. I don't have to do anything you want for the rest of my life now, if that's your fucking attitude. Even as a kid I knew it wouldn't last, things are for limited times only, I wanted to get it and try it while it was around and she never fucking let me and it will never come back again.

gave me the green shits

loling at this post

hell yes. I would now too if it was around

I think so once.

Is it true that Americans don't eat fries with mayo?
If so, does generic American mayo taste like Miracle Whip?
Because that shit is disgusting.

This took me back to better times, thank you friend.

>you will never be turned into a zooming pile of silver liquid

>paying $6,500 for 15 year old ketchup

The shear number of innocent smiling faces I have demolished in a fevered hunger... It should be a war crime.

it's my money bitch

No, why would you think that american mayo tastes like cool whip?

kill yourself, underage faggot

I was 16 when Heinz introduced this. I had already outgrown eating ketchup, let alone shitty gimmicks like this.

It tasted different just because it looked disgusting.

Because that would be the only explanation for not putting mayo on your fries.

sleep snug smug

I wanted to get the green one but my mom wouldn't let me. Looking back, it's really not that different than putting green salsa or a pesto on certain foods.

Jimmy Neutron aired from 2002 to 2006. If someone watched it while they were around ten or so, that puts them in the typical age bracket for a Veeky Forums user.

>>food conglomerate openly admitting that the color of their product is 100% reliant on chemicals and they just choose to chemically make it the same color as the fruit most associated with it
Do you not understand the definition of "chemical"....I think not? It's a term that is not derogatory unless you preface it "added chemicals" or "unnecessary chemicals" or rather you should say "synthetic substances" or "food dyes that aren't natural" or "carcinogenic or mutagenic compounds," you know, something to indicate you aren't just ignorant, but also stupid.

>I was 16 when Heinz introduced this. I had already outgrown eating ketchup, let alone shitty gimmicks like this.
This.
I think maybe it had an over the top purpose for parties, like "we're doing a purple theme for Billy's 5th, and wouldn't it be funny if we decorated the chicken meatballs in purple too? It's his favorite color!! HAHAHA

That's the draw. The savory end of cupcake decorations, people who do bloggable food pics for celebrations. Their team colors siwrled on top of the meatloaf for Superbowl Sunday, for instance. Or Mardi Gras mustard.

I just want to note, that's actually a really awesome positive spin that I hadn't considered. I tend to poo-poo these kinds of products right away.

I mean, I still do. I don't think Heinz was counting mainly on the purchases by these party planners. Still, good on you.

Looks like a bottle of fucking bleach

>lad

Stop it, stop using our words, septic